The President Just LIED HIS ASS OFF

this barely scratched the surface...

you have no idea....

Why did he stay "silent" on the issue of climate change 2010-2012?

A: because there was an FBI fraud case against the climate "scientists," and Obama didn't like being outed as a science invalid affirmative action case from an IVY... then, what did O and Holder do to the FBI's science source?? Obama is a hate criminal, a traitor, and someone who has justice headed his way....

And then there is his first week, when he decided to sell out America for money and favorable media coverage, over this...

That's why he was so so very "with her." He needed her to COVER UP for his multiple counts of treason and extreme bigotry in every aspect of his "duty."

Denying Obama and Hillary shipped weapons to Mexico

That has to be the dumbest of the dumb. Because of the lax gun laws in AZ straw buyers are allowed to purchase as many weapons as they want in cash, and then turn around and sell them. It's completely legal. That's what the ATF agents in the state were watching. The DA would never bring charges against the suspects and the guns were lost.

The failed war on drugs is much more responsible for the deaths than the ATF agents who tried and failed to stop them. All administrations who follow the interdict and incarcerate policy are to blame, including the current administration.
Gun shop owners were forced to comply with democrats idiotic plan. They didn't want to, but were forced to by the democrats.

Fast and Furious: Gun store owner opens up

Reporting from Glendale and Rio Rico, Ariz. — In the fall of 2009, ATF agents installed a secret phone line and hidden cameras in a ceiling panel and wall at Andre Howard's Lone Wolf gun store. They gave him one basic instruction: Sell guns to every illegal purchaser who walks through the door.

For 15 months, Howard did as he was told. To customers with phony IDs or wads of cash he normally would have turned away, he sold pistols, rifles and semiautomatics. He was assured by the ATF that they would follow the guns, and that the surveillance would lead the agents to the violent Mexican drug cartels on the Southwest border.

When Howard heard nothing about any arrests, he questioned the agents. Keep selling, they told him. So hundreds of thousands of dollars more in weapons, including .50-caliber sniper rifles, walked out of the front door of his store in a Glendale, Ariz., strip mall.

He was making a lot of money. But he also feared somebody was going to get hurt.

"Every passing week, I worried about something like that," he said. "I felt horrible and sick."

Late in the night on Dec. 14, in a canyon west of Rio Rico, Ariz., Border Patrol agents came across Mexican bandits preying on illegal immigrants.

The plan was hatched by career ATF agents in AZ. I don't know if they were Democrats or Republicans. No guns were shipped to Mexican drug cartels. The practice of straw buyers predated the failed operation and continues today.

Oh and that patrol who caught the bandits were ordered to shoot at them with non lethal bean bag shots. The bandits returned with lethal firepower. Who made that brilliant call? Why didn't the House investigate that bullshit?

That program started under bush .

I just watched President Obama's News conference, one in which he attempted to re-write history and write bis ownlegacy by lying his ass off.

Obama declared his administration han NEVER had any scandals...declared he had ALWAYS obeyed the rules and laws...IT WAS THE BIGGEST PILE OF SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD COME OUT OF A PRESIDENT'S MOUTH

- Fast and Furious, still on-going
- Spied on Congress, reporters, Americans
- Targeted Americans he called his enemies with the IRS
' 70% FOIA criminally non-compliant
- Worked with Intl Arms dealer to arm Al Qaeida & ISIS
- By-passed Congress repeatedly, violating Constitution and law, dragged tje US into 2 Unauthorized wars to help terrorists...
- was found in Contempt of Court twice, still has not complued with court orders
- protected his AG, Sect of State, Julian Castro, & Harry Reid from prosecution

And this barely scratched the surface...

Then he said he lectured the other guy (could not / would not say Trump's name) on how to obey the Constitution, the law, and all the rules AS HE HAD DONE.

He said people would never know he was such an awesome President if they listened to anyone except the all-in media and anyone outside his own administration (basically saying anyone who disagrred with his faireytale version of his Presidency was a liar).

Obama is te most lawless President in US history, & all this press conference was, as shown, was an attempt to re-write history / write his own history/legacy!

It was all I could do not to throw up. After this press conference I so can't wait until this SOB to leave office!
He meant to say "real" scandals & not the crap you whiners make up.
You tell me a lot about your of being informed by talking about two wars supposedly to help terrorists. I have some news, George W Bush gave Iran the biggest gift ever when he took out Sadam in Iraq. BIGGEST EVER. Iran gained regional power.

As for the IRS I have further news, when you apply for a IRS classification where the group applying can not be about politics, don't put "Tea Party" in your groups name. Blaming the IRS for Whiner World stupidity is really weak.

Denying Obama and Hillary shipped weapons to Mexico

That has to be the dumbest of the dumb. Because of the lax gun laws in AZ straw buyers are allowed to purchase as many weapons as they want in cash, and then turn around and sell them. It's completely legal. That's what the ATF agents in the state were watching. The DA would never bring charges against the suspects and the guns were lost.

The failed war on drugs is much more responsible for the deaths than the ATF agents who tried and failed to stop them. All administrations who follow the interdict and incarcerate policy are to blame, including the current administration.
Gun shop owners were forced to comply with democrats idiotic plan. They didn't want to, but were forced to by the democrats.

Fast and Furious: Gun store owner opens up

Reporting from Glendale and Rio Rico, Ariz. — In the fall of 2009, ATF agents installed a secret phone line and hidden cameras in a ceiling panel and wall at Andre Howard's Lone Wolf gun store. They gave him one basic instruction: Sell guns to every illegal purchaser who walks through the door.

For 15 months, Howard did as he was told. To customers with phony IDs or wads of cash he normally would have turned away, he sold pistols, rifles and semiautomatics. He was assured by the ATF that they would follow the guns, and that the surveillance would lead the agents to the violent Mexican drug cartels on the Southwest border.

When Howard heard nothing about any arrests, he questioned the agents. Keep selling, they told him. So hundreds of thousands of dollars more in weapons, including .50-caliber sniper rifles, walked out of the front door of his store in a Glendale, Ariz., strip mall.

He was making a lot of money. But he also feared somebody was going to get hurt.

"Every passing week, I worried about something like that," he said. "I felt horrible and sick."

Late in the night on Dec. 14, in a canyon west of Rio Rico, Ariz., Border Patrol agents came across Mexican bandits preying on illegal immigrants.

The plan was hatched by career ATF agents in AZ. I don't know if they were Democrats or Republicans. No guns were shipped to Mexican drug cartels. The practice of straw buyers predated the failed operation and continues today.

Oh and that patrol who caught the bandits were ordered to shoot at them with non lethal bean bag shots. The bandits returned with lethal firepower. Who made that brilliant call? Why didn't the House investigate that bullshit?

That program started under bush .

President Bush also supported the drug war against his fellow Americans.

Obama's dual legacy is Destroying the Democrats and Enabling Trump.

That's gotta hurt.

I just watched President Obama's News conference, one in which he attempted to re-write history and write bis ownlegacy by lying his ass off.

Obama declared his administration han NEVER had any scandals...declared he had ALWAYS obeyed the rules and laws...IT WAS THE BIGGEST PILE OF SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD COME OUT OF A PRESIDENT'S MOUTH

- By-passed Congress repeatedly, violating Constitution and law, dragged tje US into 2 Unauthorized wars to help terrorists...
- was found in Contempt of Court twice, still has not complued with court orders

Then he said he lectured the other guy (could not / would not say Trump's name) on how to obey the Constitution, the law, and all the rules AS HE HAD DONE.

He said people would never know he was such an awesome President if they listened to anyone except the all-in media and anyone outside his own administration (basically saying anyone who disagrred with his faireytale version of his Presidency was a liar).

Obama is te most lawless President in US history, & all this press conference was, as shown, was an attempt to re-write history / write his own history/legacy!

It was all I could do not to throw up. After this press conference I so can't wait until this SOB to leave office!
You tell me a lot about your of being informed by talking about two wars supposedly to help terrorists. I have some news, George W Bush gave Iran the biggest gift ever when he took out Sadam in Iraq. BIGGEST EVER. Iran gained regional power.

As for the IRS I have further news, when you apply for a IRS classification where the group applying can not be about politics, don't put "Tea Party" in your groups name. Blaming the IRS for Whiner World stupidity is really weak.

Now now, don;'t burst their bubble. They still think Sec. Clinton is going to be put in the cell next to Lois Lerner......:spinner:

Did anyone every get charged in any of those phony scandal you mentioned, much less convicted of a crime.

For winners you guys sure whine a lot.

Now that the meat puppet faggot and his minions will no longer be in charge of the DOJ, you might want to choose your words carefully.

You losers whined all 8 years of his regime.

They're crapping their diapers.

For his awful IRS abuses alone, he should have been Impeached. And then there's him and Eric Holder murdering Brian Terry. They should have been charged for that. But it's cool, that Kenyan village will be getting its idiot back real soon. So hang on, the misery is almost over.

That's gotta hurt.

President Obama would have destroyed the Groper Elect.

People just couldn't get excited about Hillary. She should have asked Bernie to be her running mate. That was where the excitement was for the democrats. Would have countered the White Pride Nationalists who put the Groper Elect over the top.

That's okay, give it a couple of months and the GOP might even turn on the Groper in Chief.

That's gotta hurt.
In twenty years, school kids, if they even recognize the name of Obama, it will be only as the most harmful president the us has ever had, and a cautionary tale against allowing anti-American ideologies and anti-Christian ideologies get a toe hold.

We are no longer a politically correct country, thank God. Communism has been rejected, and career social justice warriors are going to have to get jobs washing dishes, because the market for their propaganda skills was just eliminated.

That's gotta hurt.

President Obama would have destroyed the Groper Elect.

People just couldn't get excited about Hillary. She should have asked Bernie to be her running mate. That was where the excitement was for the democrats. Would have countered the White Pride Nationalists who put the Groper Elect over the top.

That's okay, give it a couple of months and the GOP might even turn on the Groper in Chief.

No, he wouldn't and he didn't. Here's what he has done for the Dems over 8 years:

DEMDECLINE2-600x460.jpg

DEMDECLINE-315x600.jpg

And all that is BEFORE the real truth comes out...

LOL!!!

His "approval rating" in ten years will be under 10%.

For his awful IRS abuses alone, he should have been Impeached. And then there's him and Eric Holder murdering Brian Terry. They should have been charged for that. But it's cool, that Kenyan village will be getting its idiot back real soon. So hang on, the misery is almost over.

What law was broken when Lois Lerner used the names of the applicants to determine which ones were singled out for verification? Furthermore the men who murdered agent Terry were captured and convicted. Any other phony scandals you want to talk about?

And all that is BEFORE the real truth comes out...

LOL!!!

His "approval rating" in ten years will be under 10%.

Nah, give the Groper in Chief a few months and they'll be wishing Obama was back in charge.

Whoa... somebody has overdosed on Breitbart

What law was broken when Lois Lerner used the names of the applicants to determine which ones were singled out for verification? Furthermore the men who murdered agent Terry were captured and convicted. Any other phony scandals you want to talk about?

To hell with Louis Lerner! She's a criminal. And Obama and Holder supplied the weapons the Drug Cartel cretins used to murder Brian Terry. They should have been held accountable. Hussein got a complete free pass his entire tenure. He's been above the law, just as Hillary Clinton was. He won't be missed. Good riddance.

Trump backers have the nerve to call Obama a liar !? Lol!!!

Your opinions do not a scandal make . Obama saved out country from the disaster of the last Repub prez .
If you like your healthcare plan...

If you like your doctor...

You'll save $2,500.00 per year...

And that's just about BarryCare. Want more?

Now now, don;'t burst their bubble. They still think Sec. Clinton is going to be put in the cell next to Lois Lerner......:spinner:
Burst what bubble? Lois Lerner admitted to the media her office targeted Conservatives. I've posted the link several times.

Koskinen also admitted it.

If continuing to ignore facts and suckling on the teat of DNC fantasy / talking points helps you get buy, go for it.

The IRS targeting of Conservatives, though, is already a proven, documented fact.

Again, only 2 Presidents have ever used the IRS as a weapon - no surprise, both Liberals: Bill Clinton & Barak Obama.

Trump backers have the nerve to call Obama a liar !? Lol!!!

Your opinions do not a scandal make . Obama saved out country from the disaster of the last Repub prez .
If you like your healthcare plan...

If you like your doctor...

You'll save $2,500.00 per year...

And that's just about BarryCare. Want more?
It won't cost a dime.
- It and the web site will actually cost an ass-load more than a dime.

It will pay for itself
- No govt program in history has ever done that...and libs still bought that shit because BARRY SAID SO. :p

It will lower the cost of health care premiums
- All you people seeing your premiums increase more than 100% can vouch gor that, right?!

If you like your plan / doctor ypu can KEEP your doctor / plan
- Barry onew tjis was a lie BEFORE he ever said it -- LIE OF THE YEAR'

The American people will have at least 48hrs to read any legislation before it is voted on
- 'The bill must be passed into law before the American people can find out what's in it' - Nancy Pelosi.

EVERY meeting on the ACA will be televised for Transparency
- Only 1 hour of the 1st meeting was televised. The Democrats then sequestered themselves behind closed doors and began making the 'backroom' deals, like the 'Cornhusker Kickback'

Every promise made, every declatation about this minority-supported piece of Socialist / liberal agenda legislation was a lie.

The week prior to its passage the American people called in and shut down the DC phone lines to make sure their reps knew they did not want it... So the Libs waited a week...and while the American people slept they rammed it into law against their will.

There are liberals still in office who voted for this POS who STILL haven't read it, STILL don't know what's in it, & STILL don't give a damn because they Un-Constitutionally exempted themselves from the legislation they imposed on others / the American people.

Now the only thing holding this massive socialist oligarchist disaster together is bullshit and duck-tape. It is a longshot that it lasts until after Obama leaves office.

It is fitting that Obama's self-professed 'signature legacy' legislation, like his Presidency, is such a FAILURE!

Like his Presidency, it has been / was based on LIES, was made into law by his and liberals' minority will - against the majority will of the American people, & has been a failure/ is collapsing.

It is a perfect symbol of his Presidency.

Did he grab any pus_y in his eight years in office?

Forum List

Back