The President Just LIED HIS ASS OFF

Did he grab any pus_y in his eight years in office?
He was a giant one - does that count?! :p

Is that audit finished yet? Must be a record for an audit....unless.....HE LIED!

Ya think he lied?
You DO know his tax info has come out & the media already talked about it...and dropped it ... because the only thing they condemn him for was obeying the tax code and paying what he owed, right?!

Trump actually did what we all do - used existing tax code to lower what he owed then - unlike many liberals and most of Obama's 1st Cabinet - paid his taxes.

Did he grab any pus_y in his eight years in office?
He was a giant one - does that count?! :p

Is that audit finished yet? Must be a record for an audit....unless.....HE LIED!

Ya think he lied?
You DO know his tax info has come out & the media already talked about it...and dropped it ... because the only thing they condemn him for was obeying the tax code and paying what he owed, right?!

If course you are wrong. His tax return from many years ago were leaked. He has yet to release his recent tax return. I suppose his income from Putin may show up....

You are such a hate-filled partisan liberal troll. Be prepared to be miserable for the next 4 -8 years. :p

Obama was the second best job creating president in US history. Bill Clinton was the best. Hillary would have set a new jobs record by adding to Obama's record job creating streak, but now she/we will never get that opportunity.

Obama was the second best job creating president in US history. Bill Clinton was the best. Hillary would have set a new jobs record by adding to Obama's record job creating streak, but now she/we will never get that opportunity.

I am willing to give Trump a chance, but some of the news coming out concerning the transition team seems to be more of an emerging kingddom

I just watched President Obama's News conference, one in which he attempted to re-write history and write bis ownlegacy by lying his ass off.

Obama declared his administration han NEVER had any scandals...declared he had ALWAYS obeyed the rules and laws...IT WAS THE BIGGEST PILE OF SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD COME OUT OF A PRESIDENT'S MOUTH

- Fast and Furious, still on-going
- Spied on Congress, reporters, Americans
- Targeted Americans he called his enemies with the IRS
' 70% FOIA criminally non-compliant
- Worked with Intl Arms dealer to arm Al Qaeida & ISIS
- By-passed Congress repeatedly, violating Constitution and law, dragged tje US into 2 Unauthorized wars to help terrorists...
- was found in Contempt of Court twice, still has not complued with court orders
- protected his AG, Sect of State, Julian Castro, & Harry Reid from prosecution

And this barely scratched the surface...

Then he said he lectured the other guy (could not / would not say Trump's name) on how to obey the Constitution, the law, and all the rules AS HE HAD DONE.

He said people would never know he was such an awesome President if they listened to anyone except the all-in media and anyone outside his own administration (basically saying anyone who disagrred with his faireytale version of his Presidency was a liar).

Obama is te most lawless President in US history, & all this press conference was, as shown, was an attempt to re-write history / write his own history/legacy!

It was all I could do not to throw up. After this press conference I so can't wait until this SOB to leave office!
He meant to say "real" scandals & not the crap you whiners make up.
You tell me a lot about your of being informed by talking about two wars supposedly to help terrorists. I have some news, George W Bush gave Iran the biggest gift ever when he took out Sadam in Iraq. BIGGEST EVER. Iran gained regional power.

As for the IRS I have further news, when you apply for a IRS classification where the group applying can not be about politics, don't put "Tea Party" in your groups name. Blaming the IRS for Whiner World stupidity is really weak.

Now now, don;'t burst their bubble. They still think Sec. Clinton is going to be put in the cell next to Lois Lerner......:spinner:
Burst what bubble? Lois Lerner admitted to the media her office targeted Conservatives. I've posted the link several times.

Koskinen also admitted it.

If continuing to ignore facts and suckling on the teat of DNC fantasy / talking points helps you get buy, go for it.

The IRS targeting of Conservatives, though, is already a proven, documented fact.

Again, only 2 Presidents have ever used the IRS as a weapon - no surprise, both Liberals: Bill Clinton & Barak Obama.

Sure thing Red. They are required to verify applicants for federal benefits. Considering how complicated the verification process is for the NSLP it is surprising that Congress did not lay out some regulation regarding the process for non-profits group applying for benefits. There was a flood of applicants after the court ruled on CU. Her selection process was targeted with with certain words in the names listed on the applications.. Furthermore the decision on that selection process was made by her with no input from the White House. Trying to tie her action to President Obama makes it another phony scandal.

I just watched President Obama's News conference, one in which he attempted to re-write history and write bis ownlegacy by lying his ass off.

Obama declared his administration han NEVER had any scandals...declared he had ALWAYS obeyed the rules and laws...IT WAS THE BIGGEST PILE OF SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD COME OUT OF A PRESIDENT'S MOUTH

- Fast and Furious, still on-going
- Spied on Congress, reporters, Americans
- Targeted Americans he called his enemies with the IRS
' 70% FOIA criminally non-compliant
- Worked with Intl Arms dealer to arm Al Qaeida & ISIS
- By-passed Congress repeatedly, violating Constitution and law, dragged tje US into 2 Unauthorized wars to help terrorists...
- was found in Contempt of Court twice, still has not complued with court orders
- protected his AG, Sect of State, Julian Castro, & Harry Reid from prosecution

And this barely scratched the surface...

Then he said he lectured the other guy (could not / would not say Trump's name) on how to obey the Constitution, the law, and all the rules AS HE HAD DONE.

He said people would never know he was such an awesome President if they listened to anyone except the all-in media and anyone outside his own administration (basically saying anyone who disagrred with his faireytale version of his Presidency was a liar).

Obama is te most lawless President in US history, & all this press conference was, as shown, was an attempt to re-write history / write his own history/legacy!

It was all I could do not to throw up. After this press conference I so can't wait until this SOB to leave office!
He reminds me of my ex-con brother who never did anything wrong in his life.

Nobody was charged, nobody was forced to resign.........hardly a scandal

Nobody was charged, nobody was forced to resign.........hardly a scandal

500+ People died - including 4 Americans - as a result of Obama's illegal actions; yet Liberals consider it a 'Win' for Obama because he refused to hold himself or anyone else involved accountable - that sums up today's Liberals and the Obama administration.

Denying Obama and Hillary shipped weapons to Mexico

That has to be the dumbest of the dumb. Because of the lax gun laws in AZ straw buyers are allowed to purchase as many weapons as they want in cash, and then turn around and sell them. It's completely legal. That's what the ATF agents in the state were watching. The DA would never bring charges against the suspects and the guns were lost.

The failed war on drugs is much more responsible for the deaths than the ATF agents who tried and failed to stop them. All administrations who follow the interdict and incarcerate policy are to blame, including the current administration.
Gun shop owners were forced to comply with democrats idiotic plan. They didn't want to, but were forced to by the democrats.

Fast and Furious: Gun store owner opens up

Reporting from Glendale and Rio Rico, Ariz. — In the fall of 2009, ATF agents installed a secret phone line and hidden cameras in a ceiling panel and wall at Andre Howard's Lone Wolf gun store. They gave him one basic instruction: Sell guns to every illegal purchaser who walks through the door.

For 15 months, Howard did as he was told. To customers with phony IDs or wads of cash he normally would have turned away, he sold pistols, rifles and semiautomatics. He was assured by the ATF that they would follow the guns, and that the surveillance would lead the agents to the violent Mexican drug cartels on the Southwest border.

When Howard heard nothing about any arrests, he questioned the agents. Keep selling, they told him. So hundreds of thousands of dollars more in weapons, including .50-caliber sniper rifles, walked out of the front door of his store in a Glendale, Ariz., strip mall.

He was making a lot of money. But he also feared somebody was going to get hurt.

"Every passing week, I worried about something like that," he said. "I felt horrible and sick."

Late in the night on Dec. 14, in a canyon west of Rio Rico, Ariz., Border Patrol agents came across Mexican bandits preying on illegal immigrants.

The plan was hatched by career ATF agents in AZ. I don't know if they were Democrats or Republicans. No guns were shipped to Mexican drug cartels. The practice of straw buyers predated the failed operation and continues today.

Oh and that patrol who caught the bandits were ordered to shoot at them with non lethal bean bag shots. The bandits returned with lethal firepower. Who made that brilliant call? Why didn't the House investigate that bullshit?

That program started under bush .

No it didn't. You keep living in a dream world.

Actually Fast and Furious - the operation - was developed under the Bush administration....but BUSH, unlike Barry, understood that once the weapons were across the border they were GONE - no way to keep tabs on / control them. That is why Bush REFUSED to allow Fast and Furious to be carried out. Barry LOVED the idea and was the idiot who gave the order to implement it. That's the part Liberals always leave out when they declare the program was 'begun' under Bush. Silly Liberals.

Forum List

Back