The President of the United States is 80 years old

Did you ever think you'd hear those words? November 20th is the actual day.

As Biden turns 80, Americans ask 'What's too old?'​

The problem isn't Sleepy Joe's age, its his degree of competence.

A lot of us old timers are still sharp.

No one was talking about dumping Queen Elizabeth or Pope Francis, both of those heads of state are a lot older than Brandon.

I think maybe there should be a cut off at age 80... for running. But if you turn 80 while there and are still doing a great jjob (Reagan almost did) as we know Trump wil..

NO problem!

And I'm not even so sure we should have a cut off at 80 to run.. With age comes WISDOM (look it up in the dictionary, libtards). so does dementia but there is absolutely NO sign Trump has that..

the left only wish
With age comes WISDOM

Nope

Doesn't even always come with experience

I think maybe there should be a cut off at age 80... for running. But if you turn 80 while there and are still doing a great jjob (Reagan almost did) as we know Trump wil..

NO problem!

And I'm not even so sure we should have a cut off at 80 to run.. With age comes WISDOM (look it up in the dictionary, libtards). so does dementia but there is absolutely NO sign Trump has that..

the left only wish
I think your IQ should also have to be at least 80, that would keep idiots like AOC off the ballot.

See, you like most Nazis, can't actually support Quid Pro. All you can do is fling shit at Trump.

Trump steps in his own shit, and them blames Democrats for it for catching him standing in his own shit.

Stealing documents from the White House is just the last in a string of brazen illegal things this President has done. He wants to get himself arrested so he can play victim again.

And fools like you slaveringly fall for this bullshit.

Would you believe the results if Biden took one?
Oh, hell no! Anybody in office would be a damned fool to take one or try to make hay out of the supposed results. Not much upside to be expected of that exercise.;)

Did you ever think you'd hear those words? November 20th is the actual day.

As Biden turns 80, Americans ask 'What's too old?'​

Full retirement is 67.

Forum List

Back