Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Presidential Debate over/under thread

Trump.Stamped

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2016
No, its not too soon. For the first debate between Clinton and Trump:

1) Over/under for how long into the debate Hillary has her first coughing fit
2) Over/under for how long it takes for Trump to say "Make America Great again"
3) Over/under for how long it takes for either one to use exactly the word "liar" about the other one.

1) - I say 35 minutes
2) - I say 5 minutes
3) - I say 20 minutes

Plus whatever else anyone wants to throw out there

3) Over/under for how long it takes for either one to use exactly the word "liar" about the other one.

1) - I say 35 minutes
2) - I say 5 minutes
3) - I say 20 minutes

Honestly, I don't really care. The debates this cycle are going to be a sham at best, simply because both of the people being "allowed" to "debate" are shams. Put Johnson, and even Stein, in the mix, and I MIGHT watch them for their entertainment value. Otherwise, I've got better things to do with my time, such as:
Watch the paint on my walls peel.
Read up on the historical significance of Blaine, MS.
Ponder whether or not Elvis and JFK are on some island together.

1) - I say 35 minutes
2) - I say 5 minutes
3) - I say 20 minutes

Honestly, I don't really care. The debates this cycle are going to be a sham at best, simply because both of the people being "allowed" to "debate" are shams. Put Johnson, and even Stein, in the mix, and I MIGHT watch them for their entertainment value. Otherwise, I've got better things to do with my time, such as:
Neither Johnson or Stein can win, why should they spend money on them and why should we waste our time?

1) - I say 35 minutes
2) - I say 5 minutes
3) - I say 20 minutes

Neither Johnson or Stein can win, why should they spend money on them and why should we waste our time?
Why not?
To paraphrase Trump: We have spent the last 150+ years electing Dems., and Reps., how has it worked out for us? What have we got to lose?

1) - I say 35 minutes
2) - I say 5 minutes
3) - I say 20 minutes

they will probably have her so drugged up that she couldn't cough if she had Huma's tit in her mouth.

I don't expect either of them to use the word "liar" not PC.

you need an over under on how long before the so-called moderator asks Trump a loaded question. or how long before the moderator asks Hillary what her favorite color is.

I expect a sham from all the debates except possibly the one done by Chris Wallace.

1) - I say 35 minutes
2) - I say 5 minutes
3) - I say 20 minutes

Why not?
To paraphrase Trump: We have spent the last 150+ years electing Dems., and Reps., how has it worked out for us? What have we got to lose?
well, the DNC and RNC control the general election debates. Good luck with getting them on there lol

1 ... never
2 ... under 5 minutes
3 ... under 7 minutes

1) - I say 35 minutes
2) - I say 5 minutes
3) - I say 20 minutes

Trump didn't know Russia invaded the Ukraine and attacked Georgia.

Trump didn't know what the nuclear triad is.

Those are things 90% of the country knows. But Trump didn't. How could he not know?

And at the commander in chief forum, his statements were ridiculous again and again.

Remember when the young lady Marine pointed out that 20 soldiers a day were committing suicide and he wrongly corrected her. No 22 and they need help.

Remember when he said he warned the military about adding in women and now all the rapes. Even when more than half the sexual assaults are other men.

The guy is a walking sack of stupid. Presidential debates are NOT like primary debates. And Trump mindlessly says he doesn't need to practice. Good. I hope that's what he continues to believe.

1) - I say 35 minutes
2) - I say 5 minutes
3) - I say 20 minutes

Why not?
well, the DNC and RNC control the general election debates. Good luck with getting them on there lol
Unfortunately, you are correct. That's the problem though. The question I most often ask myself on this is, "What are they so afraid of?" What would be wrong with having ANY candidate that is on the ballot in at least half of the states? I know there has to be a line somewhere, why 15% of an average of national polls? Why not take opinion out entirely and go with something more concrete like a number of states one is on the ballot.

I know, I know, I am getting way off topic. I will start a thread on this soon. Until then, enjoy the "show" of the "debates".

1) - I say 35 minutes
2) - I say 5 minutes
3) - I say 20 minutes

Those are things 90% of the country knows. But Trump didn't. How could he not know?

And at the commander in chief forum, his statements were ridiculous again and again.

Remember when the young lady Marine pointed out that 20 soldiers a day were committing suicide and he wrongly corrected her. No 22 and they need help.

Remember when he said he warned the military about adding in women and now all the rapes. Even when more than half the sexual assaults are other men.

The guy is a walking sack of stupid. Presidential debates are NOT like primary debates. And Trump mindlessly says he doesn't need to practice. Good. I hope that's what he continues to believe.
What difference does it make? Fact of the matter is, Trump's message resonates with a HUGE swath of voters. So does Clinton, she's practiced long and hard to do what comes naturally for Trump, what does/should that tell you?

1) - I say 35 minutes
2) - I say 5 minutes
3) - I say 20 minutes

What difference does it make? Fact of the matter is, Trump's message resonates with a HUGE swath of voters. So does Clinton, she's practiced long and hard to do what comes naturally for Trump, what does/should that tell you?
And Trump's message is? Be specific.

1) - I say 35 minutes
2) - I say 5 minutes
3) - I say 20 minutes

And Trump's message is? Be specific.
The message of any candidate is irrelevant to this thread. If you wish do discuss that topic, create a thread about it, as I did when I realized I had gotten too far off topic.

1) - I say 35 minutes
2) - I say 5 minutes
3) - I say 20 minutes

I'm gonna say:
  1. first "tough" question, so ummmmm not gonna happen.
  2. ASAP, soooo 5 minutes after first question posed.
  3. I'm gonna say neither will use the word exactly but it will be implied. 15 minutes.

heres one ...

how long before I say F it and change the channel

1 ... 3 minutes

2 ... 5 minutes

3 ... 6 minutes

Forum List

Back