The President's Speech.

Obama Derangement Syndrome in full effect right now. These fucking idiots can't even be bothered to read the information direct from the President and just assume they know what he said and will continue their campaigns of paranoid idiocy.

Can you point out anything Obama has done in the past that actually supports that he actually believes what he said today? If you can't, all you have is rhetoric, not facts.

You mean like the de-escalation of the wars, completely changing around how the wars were being run, working towards peace in the Middle East and working to get American boots out of a third world hell hole?

I see, ending the Iraq war on Bush's timeline after failing to get permission from Iraq to keep US forces in the country, using a surge in Afghanistan, expanding the drone program is deescalation. Silly me, I thought that was being a neocon hawk, I guess that only happens if the guy doing it is a white Republican.

Nevermind that it comes on the heels of headlines scattered everywhere about how we've manged to kill 4 Americans (one a 16y/o kid) with his current plan of attack.

:eusa_shhh:

Fuck 'em. The only reason you even give a fuck about that brown kid is because you think you can use it to fling mud at Obama. If it was Bush, you'd be tap dancing in the street that we just offed another mud person.

Yea. Fuck due process

You sure claim to know a lot about people for a clueless piece of shit.

Nevermind that it comes on the heels of headlines scattered everywhere about how we've manged to kill 4 Americans (one a 16y/o kid) with his current plan of attack.

Fuck 'em. The only reason you even give a fuck about that brown kid is because you think you can use it to fling mud at Obama. If it was Bush, you'd be tap dancing in the street that we just offed another mud person.

Yea. Fuck due process

You sure claim to know a lot about people for a clueless piece of shit.

That's the best you got is a half-assed insult? :laugh: I didn't think it would be that easy. But your kind do tend to be weak.

Can you point out anything Obama has done in the past that actually supports that he actually believes what he said today? If you can't, all you have is rhetoric, not facts.

You mean like the de-escalation of the wars, completely changing around how the wars were being run, working towards peace in the Middle East and working to get American boots out of a third world hell hole?

I see, ending the Iraq war on Bush's timeline after failing to get permission from Iraq to keep US forces in the country, using a surge in Afghanistan, expanding the drone program is deescalation. Silly me, I thought that was being a neocon hawk, I guess that only happens if the guy doing it is a white Republican.

You mean ending the war on the timeline and the plan Obama created? I like this fucking paranoid conservative notion that somehow Bush is responsible now. :laugh:

Expanding the drone program so American kids don't get killed for no reason and then de-escalating that program and putting in strong rules with complete oversight from congress you mean?

You know, if you would just read the fucking article you wouldn't look so stupid.

What other lies do you have?

The moron blew smoke to divert attention from the scandal trifecta over the long weekend. The man sucks.....big time.

Were that the case..it would have been boilerplate and nationalistic.

Bush gave those kind of speeches all the time..

We just need to accept the fact that when we leave the house to go to work or whatever we just might come home.As long as this country does it's best not to offend the Muslim world Obama considers it a job well done...

I love these stupid fucking conservatives that don't even bother to listen or read what they're pontificating on. Go back to screaming about Benghazi, that's been enthralling for the last several months.

Christ, now we're going to get "boo-hoo, the IRS was picking on me and uncovering my lies" for the rest of eternity.

Read the speech..

Really read it.

Read it, heard it, watched it......even started a thread entitled "What a Crock of Shit" about it.

It's just more of Obama scrambling to play CYA.

The man IS a great speaker, I've always given him that.
But he is just that.
A literary gymnast.

Read the speech..

Really read it.

Read it, heard it, watched it......even started a thread entitled "What a Crock of Shit" about it.

But he is just that.
A literary gymnast.

He's never given a speech like this.

It's actually pretty radical.

It's a President talking about giving up power.

That's amazing.

Read the speech..

Really read it.

But he is just that.
A literary gymnast.

That's amazing.

Pardon me if I take the "I'll believe it when I see it" approach
:cool:

Possibly one of his best:

Now, all these issues remind us that the choices we make about war can impact — in sometimes unintended ways — the openness and freedom on which our way of life depends. And that is why I intend to engage Congress about the existing Authorization to Use Military Force, or AUMF, to determine how we can continue to fight terrorism without keeping America on a perpetual wartime footing.

The AUMF is now nearly 12 years old. The Afghan war is coming to an end. Core al Qaeda is a shell of its former self. Groups like AQAP must be dealt with, but in the years to come, not every collection of thugs that labels themselves al Qaeda will pose a credible threat to the United States. Unless we discipline our thinking, our definitions, our actions, we may be drawn into more wars we don’t need to fight, or continue to grant Presidents unbound powers more suited for traditional armed conflicts between nation states.

So I look forward to engaging Congress and the American people in efforts to refine, and ultimately repeal, the AUMF’s mandate. And I will not sign laws designed to expand this mandate further. Our systematic effort to dismantle terrorist organizations must continue. But this war, like all wars, must end. That’s what history advises. That’s what our democracy demands.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/24/u...-policy.html?pagewanted=8&_r=2&smid=fb-share&

About fucking time!

:clap2:

What does this motherfucker do besides give speeches?......

But he is just that.
A literary gymnast.

That's amazing.

Jeeze man.

At least go through.

He's laid out some very clear cut policies.

And stuff that liberals and libertarians have been demanding.

Heck..I am surprised Ron and Rand Paul didn't cheer these things.. (Well not).

If half this stuff takes effect..it will be a very good thing for our democracy.

Last edited:
Possibly one of his best:

Now, all these issues remind us that the choices we make about war can impact — in sometimes unintended ways — the openness and freedom on which our way of life depends. And that is why I intend to engage Congress about the existing Authorization to Use Military Force, or AUMF, to determine how we can continue to fight terrorism without keeping America on a perpetual wartime footing.

The AUMF is now nearly 12 years old. The Afghan war is coming to an end. Core al Qaeda is a shell of its former self. Groups like AQAP must be dealt with, but in the years to come, not every collection of thugs that labels themselves al Qaeda will pose a credible threat to the United States. Unless we discipline our thinking, our definitions, our actions, we may be drawn into more wars we don’t need to fight, or continue to grant Presidents unbound powers more suited for traditional armed conflicts between nation states.

So I look forward to engaging Congress and the American people in efforts to refine, and ultimately repeal, the AUMF’s mandate. And I will not sign laws designed to expand this mandate further. Our systematic effort to dismantle terrorist organizations must continue. But this war, like all wars, must end. That’s what history advises. That’s what our democracy demands.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/24/u...-policy.html?pagewanted=8&_r=2&smid=fb-share&

About fucking time!

:clap2:

What does this motherfucker do besides give speeches?......

Kills terrorists.

That's amazing.

Jeeze man.

At least go through.

He's laid out some very clear cut policies.

And stuff that liberals and libertarians have been demanding.

Heck..I am surprised Ron and Rand Paul didn't cheer these things.. (Well not).

If half this stuff takes effect..it will be a very good thing for our democracy.

He's been focused like a laser on jobs and closing gitmo for 5 years now....

What a rambling incoherent mess. Hee should have cut out most of it for a few verses of Hush Little Baby.

Hey obama we get it. You love muslims.

What part of it was incoherent or messy.

It was in fact well constructed and pedantic.

He even never lost a step when a code pink protester heckled him.
That's because he reads a teleprompter. Obama can't give a speech without his TPs. You have no fucking idea who actually wrote the speech that he read to you.

A so-so attempt at deflecting from all of the scandals facing his administration.

Read the speech.

This isn't deflecting.

It's loaded with MAJOR policy changes.
He did not write the speech. He may have controled the gist of the information to be revealed, but he did not write the speech. he read the speech.

Seems like any speech this man gives is a great speech...
Of course. He has professional bullshitters to author the speeches he reads. People that think Obama actually believes what he says are literally DUPES!

Read the speech..

Really read it.
I read it. Obama read it to me first. Then I read it and remembered that he said exactly what I read. That does not make it a truthful speech.

Read the speech..

Really read it.

But he is just that.
A literary gymnast.
Exactly! He thrives on presentation and obfuscation.

Obama is the most proficient LIAR I have ever known to be in the White House.

Good speech...my ass! The man is a disingenuous piece of dog squeeze~!

What a rambling incoherent mess. Hee should have cut out most of it for a few verses of Hush Little Baby.

Hey obama we get it. You love muslims.

What part of it was incoherent or messy.

It was in fact well constructed and pedantic.

He even never lost a step when a code pink protester heckled him.
That's because he reads a teleprompter. Obama can't give a speech without his TPs. You have no fucking idea who actually wrote the speech that he read to you.

He did not write the speech. He may have controled the gist of the information to be revealed, but he did not write the speech. he read the speech.

Of course. He has professional bullshitters to author the speeches he reads. People that think Obama actually believes what he says are literally DUPES!

I read it. Obama read it to me first. Then I read it and remembered that he said exactly what I read. That does not make it a truthful speech.

Read the speech..

Really read it.

But he is just that.
A literary gymnast.
Exactly! He thrives on presentation and obfuscation.

Obama is the most proficient LIAR I have ever known to be in the White House.

Good speech...my ass! The man is a disingenuous piece of dog squeeze~!

Whatever man..

You're in a rut.

Forum List

Back