The Price Paid For Lies

krypto

May 16, 2016
People love to tell lies and be lied to. It is no wonder that both government and religion are so good at it. Hell, most of you probably think the holocaust happened as it is generally believed to have happened. Also, where commerce is concerned, asskissing seems to be the way it works. As it does in so many different things.

But there has been a price to be paid. That price is that in the past 20,000 years, human brains have shrunk by about 9 cubic inches. Or the amount of brain we have lost is about the size of a tennis ball. There has only been one person in history with the ability to reverse this trend. I will show you a picture of him. With your shrunken mind, tell me what you think of him.

hitler.jpg

Last edited:
People love to tell lies and be lied to. It is no wonder that both government and religion are so good at it. Hell, most of you probably think the holocaust happened as it is generally believed to have happened. Also, where commerce is concerned, asskissing seems to be the way it works. As it does in so many different things.

But there has been a price to be paid. That price is that in the past 20,000 years, human brains have shrunk by about 9 cubic inches. Or the amount of brain we have lost is about the size of a tennis ball. There has only been one person in history with the ability to reverse this trend. I will show you a picture of him. With your shrunken mind, tell me what you think of him.

View attachment 77171
this is truly epic post

• Banned
Adolph increased his brain size by having a daily drug cocktail mainlined...

If you heard that anywhere in this country, you can bet it is bullshit. Like the 6 million jews who supposedly died in the holocaust.

View attachment 77171
Just for grins, what's your version of how the holocaust happened?

I give him 3 days. But I hope it is an entertaining 3 days.

I can entertain you here. Just tell me anything that I said that you disagree with. If you want more entertainment, just look up any of my other threads and do the same.

View attachment 77171
Just for grins, what's your version of how the holocaust happened?

I just started a thread in the history section called, "The holocaust. The fake history." Read it. Leave a reply there and tell me what you think.

If you heard that anywhere in this country, you can bet it is bullshit. Like the 6 million jews who supposedly died in the holocaust.
Where else did they die?

If you really want to know the answer, I can tell you where to find it.
I see...You were there when it happened?

Were you?

Where else did they die?

Why not answer in your own words instead of posting links or other people's words?

I can entertain you here. Just tell me anything that I said that you disagree with. If you want more entertainment, just look up any of my other threads and do the same.

I find it amusing that you seem to think this is new information (and I use that term loosely) and that we have not had people come in trying to spread this nonsense.

Ok, I can do that. You claimed that humans have lost 9 cubic inches of brain mass. Can you offer medical references to back that up?

And please show what medically documented evidence you have that Hitler reversed the trend in shrinking brains.

Where else did they die?

I see...You were there when it happened?

Were you?
No, but I have talked to people that were...

Where else did they die?

Why not answer in your own words instead of posting links or other people's words?

The things I tell you ARE coming from me. In my own words.

I find it amusing that you seem to think this is new information (and I use that term loosely) and that we have not had people come in trying to spread this nonsense.

Did I ever say that the thing about decreasing brain size was "new" information? No. And what part of what I said do you think is "nonsense."

Forum List

Back