Zone1 The Problem Is Guns, And Easy Access To Guns

~28 firearms were used to commit murder yesterday.
How many were not?
The answer proves your claim false.
you don't want a Second Amendment why don't you move. and take a pussy liberal under each arm. I know people like you are not responable enough to be in posession of a fire arm and would only kill your family and your self. So I will repeat myself MOVE!

you don't want a Second Amendment why don't you move. and take a pussy liberal under each arm. I know people like you are not responable enough to be in posession of a fire arm and would only kill your family and your self. So I will repeat myself MOVE!
Lighten up, Francis -- then take a moment and read for comprehension.

:auiqs.jpg: Wow, that was a damning piece of intellectual work you just performed, I am suitably chastised via your awesome super-duper magnificence....
Once again, insane or a damn liar; trump only loves himself. He's Narcissistic and other Personality Disorders: Please read the links below:

Cluster B personality disorders​

Cluster B personality disorders are characterized by dramatic, overly emotional or unpredictable thinking or behavior. They include antisocial personality disorder, histrionic personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder.

Antisocial personality disorder​

• Disregard for others' needs or feelings
  • Persistent lying, stealing, using aliases, conning others
  • Recurring problems with the law
  • Repeated violation of the rights of others
  • Aggressive, often violent behavior
  • Disregard for the safety of self or others
  • Impulsive behavior
  • Consistently irresponsible
  • Lack of remorse for behavior

Histrionic personality disorder​

• Constantly seeking attention
  • Excessively emotional, dramatic or sexually provocative to gain attention
  • Speaks dramatically with strong opinions, but few facts or details to back them up
  • Easily influenced by others
  • Shallow, rapidly changing emotions
  • Excessive concern with physical appearance
  • Thinks relationships with others are closer than they really are

Narcissistic personality disorder​

• Belief that you're special and more important than others
  • Fantasies about power, success and attractiveness
  • Failure to recognize others' needs and feelings
  • Exaggeration of achievements or talents
  • Expectation of constant praise and admiration
  • Arrogance
  • Unreasonable expectations of favors and advantages, often taking advantage of others
  • Envy of others or belief that others envy you.
Trumpism is a character flaw; those who support trump and defend him are flawed.

Firearms are now the number one cause of death for children in the United States, but rank no higher than fifth in 11 other large and wealthy countries, a new KFF analysis finds.

Guns – including accidental deaths, suicides, and homicides – killed 4,357 children (ages 1-19 years old) in the United States in 2020, or roughly 5.6 per 100,000 children. The U.S. is the only country among its peers that has seen a substantial increase in the rate of child firearm deaths in the last two decades (42%).

The problem is guns, and the easy access to guns
18 and 19 year olds are not children. Next, 18 and 19 year olds have more deaths from guns than ages 1-17.

Total bullshit. Stop lying coward. Come take my guns. Plea
What I get a good laugh out of is the goodie two shoes who would never own a weapon that would kill another person. If ever threaten he would go as limp as a slap jawed homo, not making any threatening moves to anyone assaulting him. Doing anything else would get him killed and a bottle of Geratal shoved up him. Soon his attackers will tire of beating him and move on to another family member or the family pet. Who knows maybe he can get Neighborhood Watch to come by and watch?

Once again, insane or a damn liar; trump only loves himself. He's Narcissistic and other Personality Disorders: Please read the links below:

Cluster B personality disorders​

Cluster B personality disorders are characterized by dramatic, overly emotional or unpredictable thinking or behavior. They include antisocial personality disorder, histrionic personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder.

Antisocial personality disorder​

• Disregard for others' needs or feelings
  • Persistent lying, stealing, using aliases, conning others
  • Recurring problems with the law
  • Repeated violation of the rights of others
  • Aggressive, often violent behavior
  • Disregard for the safety of self or others
  • Impulsive behavior
  • Consistently irresponsible
  • Lack of remorse for behavior

Histrionic personality disorder​

• Constantly seeking attention
  • Excessively emotional, dramatic or sexually provocative to gain attention
  • Speaks dramatically with strong opinions, but few facts or details to back them up
  • Easily influenced by others
  • Shallow, rapidly changing emotions
  • Excessive concern with physical appearance
  • Thinks relationships with others are closer than they really are

Narcissistic personality disorder​

• Belief that you're special and more important than others
  • Fantasies about power, success and attractiveness
  • Failure to recognize others' needs and feelings
  • Exaggeration of achievements or talents
  • Expectation of constant praise and admiration
  • Arrogance
  • Unreasonable expectations of favors and advantages, often taking advantage of others
  • Envy of others or belief that others envy you.
Trumpism is a character flaw; those who support trump and defend him are flawed.
I think he just likes fuckin with you. You can't really blame him.

Shooter is transgender... maybe we should stop indulging the crazy people....

We are growing weary of bringing this up: were the genitals of this killer mutilated before the shooting or were they not? What is it that allows the media to continue this esoterica that controls the prisoners from knowing the answer to this most absurdly simple question?

It damn sure matters: hormones are not scalpels. duh

Firearms are now the number one cause of death for children in the United States, but rank no higher than fifth in 11 other large and wealthy countries, a new KFF analysis finds.

Guns – including accidental deaths, suicides, and homicides – killed 4,357 children (ages 1-19 years old) in the United States in 2020, or roughly 5.6 per 100,000 children. The U.S. is the only country among its peers that has seen a substantial increase in the rate of child firearm deaths in the last two decades (42%).

Lets get something clear I don't like clowns like you. You teach it to your kids, move, or lay down and die. It has no effect on me If you can't muster the basic sense to master a firearm you shouldn't be here This is America so at least act like you have a pair.

Wow could you imagine if any of that were true?

1,600 round purchase. No questions asked.
Every word he posted was true. So what if someone had sixteen hundred rounds of ammo on hand. Ammo is an inanimate object, it doesn’t shoot itself. When I shot rifle matches for my Army Reserve unit I routinely shot more than a thousand rounds a month and I often had three months practice rounds in my apartment.

Every word he posted was true. So what if someone had sixteen hundred rounds of ammo on hand. Ammo is an inanimate object, it doesn’t shoot itself. When I shot rifle matches for my Army Reserve unit I routinely shot more than a thousand rounds a month and I often had three months practice rounds in my apartment.
An 18 y/o kid walks into a store and buy 1,600 rounds of ammo. Nobody thinks to ask any questions.

If he bought 16M would that be enough to wonder what he's doing with so much ammo?

Why don't you move into the 21st century. Civilized countries don't have a deadly gun culture.

An 18 y/o kid walks into a store and buy 1,600 rounds of ammo. Nobody thinks to ask any questions.

If he bought 16M would that be enough to wonder what he's doing with so much ammo?
We're a nation that presumes innocence until guilt is proven. Unless you want to empower minimum wage gun store clerks to deny a customer a purchase based on his/her appearance, there's really no way to discriminate between a person buying ammo for a killing spree and one buying ammo for an extended weekend at the range. There is another poster who wants to empower such clerks to deny service to customers based on how crazy they look but can't explain how that's going to prevent a racist minimum wage gun store clerk from denying Jerome service because he just doesn't like the way Jerome looks.

Blart you watch to much leftists movies
And it's called an M-16 good luck trying to buy one. 16,000- 25,000 plus class3 licences

Guns have been part of our culture since our founding as a nation

We're a nation that presumes innocence until guilt is proven. Unless you want to empower minimum wage gun store clerks to deny a customer a purchase based on his/her appearance, there's really no way to discriminate between a person buying ammo for a killing spree and one buying ammo for an extended weekend at the range. There is another poster who wants to empower such clerks to deny service to customers based on how crazy they look but can't explain how that's going to prevent a racist minimum wage gun store clerk from denying Jerome service because he just doesn't like the way Jerome looks.
Who's Jerome?

Forum List

Back