The problem with healthcare, education etc. is too much government

LaDairis

Gold Member
May 9, 2019
We need to wake up.

Our healthcare system is bilking us, handing us opium pills for headaches, and costing us a fortune. And they lie...

FEAR drives people to do ridiculous things.

More government is not the answer. More government gives us covid and vaccine mandates that murder Republicans...

Get government out of healthcare. Stop taking pills. Get out, exercise, and take care of yourself....

OK, so you are a strong believer in preventative medicine. I am too. I also think we need a science based healthcare system, evidence based, as we call it in the buisness.

OK, so you are a strong believer in preventative medicine. I am too. I also think we need a science based healthcare system, evidence based, as we call it in the buisness.

Pills = bad
doctors who prescribe pills like candy = bad
Pfizer = bad
health insurance companies = bad
government health regulators = bad

We need to completely do away with the current system and start a pure market oriented health system with pay out of pocket for your problems as the solution.

You should not pay for the healthcare of a 500 pound idiot eating McDonalds and Starbucks 8 times a day...

So when that 500lb idiot eating McGrease burgers spend his last dollar on a Latte, and has the big one. What is your plan?

We need to wake up.

Our healthcare system is bilking us, handing us opium pills for headaches, and costing us a fortune. And they lie...

More government is not the answer. More government gives us covid and vaccine mandates that murder Republicans...

Get government out of healthcare. Stop taking pills. Get out, exercise, and take care of yourself....

I can tell you from experience they just dont hand out things like morphine.
You have to have a valid reason backed up by a medical history that proves you're a candidate for the heavy opioids.
They spot check you every few months to see if you have the proper amount of the drug in your system as well as checking for weed and other drugs.
I've had five hip surgeries and a long history of pain from those procedures. The first thing the pain Doc said when he walked into the room....looks like you've been through the ringer.

I can tell you from experience they just dont hand out things like morphine

Liar.

12 years ago I was in a car wreck, taken to the Hospital for a ... scraped knee....

As I waited an hour for some "expert" to rub an alcohol soaked cloth on my knee, two different doctors came in and tried to get me to take OxyContin aka OPIUM

Liar.

12 years ago I was in a car wreck, taken to the Hospital for a ... scraped knee....

As I waited an hour for some "expert" to rub an alcohol soaked cloth on my knee, two different doctors came in and tried to get me to take OxyContin aka OPIUM

You were offered Oxy one time. Try and get a script and see how that goes.
I have to go to my pain Doc once a month where they piss test you to make sure you're taking them and not selling them.
They also look for illegal drugs in your system.
My medical history showed that there was a need.....the first thing he said to me when I walked into his practice was...It looks like you've been through the wringer.

And by your own admission this was 12 years ago.

We need to wake up.

So when that 500lb idiot eating McGrease burgers spend his last dollar on a Latte, and has the big one. What is your plan?
I would argue that the biggest problem with our "system" is that it's an amalgam of private/employer provided/government provided healthcare. We would be better off with one of them regardless of which you choose. I will say that if we go with Government run healthcare, innovation will decrease as will quality of care vs the private sector. But that's the "tax" you pay for that type of system.

Forum List

Back