🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The problem with Trump

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I see a problem looming in Trump getting my vote because I believe once you own something it should actually belong to you and not whoever has the most money to buy off the politicians, etc.

If you have ever had what you personally worked, saved and paid for stolen from you, you'd probably be thinking the same thing. If you value personal rights and freedoms you know that eminent domain used to usurp personal property rights is unjust. If anyone is willing to support big money take over in place of these property rights you earn by choice whatever comes with that decision.

Freedom of choice and personal rights are going away very quickly as the people are giving them away by their own free will.

trump on personal property rights - Google Search

Obama was ushered in on way less than Trump's offerings.

Trump is a non-Black with a birth certificate.

He more than qualifies.
I suppose that simple minded thought process works these days. Turn loose the animals grab a cup of tea and watch the show from the sidelines.

Since 2008, America has become a nation of self-hate.

We have suddenly grown to hate Whites, Conservatives, Religion, Christianity, Entrepreneurship, self-governance, and anything else that resembles America.

Obama... sucking the fuck out of our once Great Nation since.... 2008.

We have suddenly grown to hate Whites, Conservatives, Religion, Christianity, Entrepreneurship, self-governance, and anything else that resembles America.

Insurance companies, chemical giants, bankers, certain union thugs and crooked politicians have been sucking the life out of the country for sixty years plus. As much as you may like to blame one person it just is not feasible nor accurate. When a nation gives it's self over to corruption this is what happens. You and I are seeing the fallout from what has been going on since before we were born. You can expect a country to survive on lies from both ends of the spectrum. If you do it is bound to fail. Certain Republicans and Democrats alike gave our country away an the people let it happen as many just partied on ignoring the coming crisis.
I can't even buy plan ole regular gas for my paid for older vehicle (who's plan was that?). Is freedom being able to sign your life away to some f'ing banker and insurance company? Sorry but you don't need me to f' your self over.

Insurance companies, chemical giants, bankers, certain union thugs and crooked politicians have been sucking the life out of the country for sixty years plus. As much as you may like to blame one person it just is not feasible nor accurate. When a nation gives it's self over to corruption this is what happens. You and I are seeing the fallout from what has been going on since before we were born. You can expect a country to survive on lies from both ends of the spectrum. If you do it is bound to fail. Certain Republicans and Democrats alike gave our country away an the people let it happen as many just partied on ignoring the coming crisis.
I can't even buy plan ole regular gas for my paid for older vehicle (who's plan was that?). Is freedom being able to sign your life away to some f'ing banker and insurance company? Sorry but you don't need me to f' your self over.
I'd say that the problem reaches even further down.
Some (not all, thankfully) small business owners/franchise holders are trying to eke out as much profit as possible from a single transaction, instead of going for less profit per transaction and making for a satisfied customer that provides repeat business.
People just don't seem to be in it for the long haul anymore. They get as much as they can, as fast as they can. It's almost as if they feel that the opportunity's going to be taken away from them without warning.
I don't know if it's entirely due to corruption per se, but there's definitely elements of greed and selfishness at work.

I'd say that the problem reaches even further down.
Some (not all, thankfully) small business owners/franchise holders are trying to eke out as much profit as possible from a single transaction, instead of going for less profit per transaction and making for a satisfied customer that provides repeat business.
People just don't seem to be in it for the long haul anymore. They get as much as they can, as fast as they can. It's almost as if they feel that the opportunity's going to be taken away from them without warning.
I don't know if it's entirely due to corruption per se, but there's definitely elements of greed and selfishness at work.
Greed definately has played a part in all of it and a lot of people took and are still taking their meager little portions thinking they are really getting something of value. When in fact they were and are still just giving over their own personal authority to another and many times to someone with no scruples. The fact is still though that many of those with positions of authority to watch over the people knowingly allowed much of it to happen.

The moment a leader, politician or bureacrat of any kind is caught compromising or tries to bend the law they should be tossed out on there asses. Until everyone has lost it all it's going to be a downhill turn. i.e. You can tell someone the water is posion but if they still keep drinking it for a few pennies on the dollar it is their own fault. Exceptionalism is not expected nor demanded so mistakes and errors become the norm. Mass rather than quality becomes okay because they all want to be "look'n good" for the day rather than consider the day after. The fatman thinks he/she has it made until his own weight is unbearable and he/she cannot tie his/her on shoes.

The fact is still though that many of those with positions of authority to watch over the people knowingly allowed much of it to happen.
While this is definitely true in a lot of cases, what also happens is that many just don't care, as long as they're getting what they want. There's a difference, but it's only an academic one since the end result is the same.

The moment a leader, politician or bureacrat of any kind comprismising or tries to bend the law they should be tossed out on there asses.
I agree 100%. I also feel that they should be publically vilified and used as warnings against similar behavior in the future.

Exceptionalism is not expected nor demanded so mistakes and errors become the norm.
Sad, but true. Time was, exceptionalism was rewarded either financially or by praise. Today, it's usually "rewarded" solely by higher expectations of future performance. The more that you do, the more that's required of you. All "stick" and no "carrot" is not the way to do things, but that's the norm today.

The fact is still though that many of those with positions of authority to watch over the people knowingly allowed much of it to happen.
While this is definitely true in a lot of cases, what also happens is that many just don't care, as long as they're getting what they want. There's a difference, but it's only an academic one since the end result is the same.

The moment a leader, politician or bureacrat of any kind comprismising or tries to bend the law they should be tossed out on there asses.
I agree 100%. I also feel that they should be publically vilified and used as warnings against similar behavior in the future.

Exceptionalism is not expected nor demanded so mistakes and errors become the norm.
Sad, but true. Time was, exceptionalism was rewarded either financially or by praise. Today, it's usually "rewarded" solely by higher expectations of future performance. The more that you do, the more that's required of you. All "stick" and no "carrot" is not the way to do things, but that's the norm today.
It has to do with a little more than stick and carrot. The beast everyone rode got too fat and it can no longer get up off the ground. Its starting to lay over on its side and the rot is just now becoming visable to some. When the stench gets bad enough that everyone starts to hear the moaning and complaining, panick sets in.

Take several generations without an actual parent doing the parenting, a majority of teachers that cannot actually teach and so many willing to look the other way and this is what you'll be seeing. Just as Rome, Persia and so many other great societies that went before America is now facing the same. Hypocrisy and games can only go so far before people start to revolt. Confusion then abounds until people start actually looking to see where the problems actually lie; by the time they see it, it is already done and another layer gets added on trying to cover it all up.

Forum List

Back