The Problems with Wind Energy

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Some think of Windmills as magic. Magic except for the problems. This is about those problems. We can't assume Biden knows this. His mind is shot.
So after you learn the magnitude of the problems, are you willing to pick a better source?

Such as fossil fuels?

Some think of Windmills as magic. Magic except for the problems. This is about those problems. We can't assume Biden knows this. His mind is shot.
So after you learn the magnitude of the problems, are you willing to pick a better source?

Such as fossil fuels?

The only real problem with wind energy is that the oil companies that own the republican party told you to hate it.

The only real problem with wind energy is that the oil companies that own the republican party told you to hate it.
The more I read that the more silly it becomes.

Why not watch the video so you learn the lessons?

I made good money off an oil company when I was a Democrat.

Such as fossil fuels?

It blows!!

Forum List

Back