🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Progs will DENY SCIENCE when it comes to record snowfalls, that havent happened like this over 100 years.

Anything outside of a natural system is pollution. Too much water in a desert ecosystem would also be pollution. I assume you are aware that wearing a mask increases CO2 uptake by restricting emission, it then becomes a pollutant even though the body produced it
Are you trying to suggest that humans are not natural, that we are all supernatural beings?
No silly, but if you want to close the garage door and cook all day to prove that CO2 is not pollution and that your body can process the extra CO2 be my guest.

cagledanishcartoons1.gif

Just out of pure curiosity ... why do you think humans were absorbing 1,954.8 billion tons of CO2 at the time Christ was born? ...
Well there were more rain forest sequestering CO2

The overwhelmingly vast majority of CO2 is held in the oceans.

True, but so what?

{...
The oceans contain about 50 times more CO 2 than the atmosphere and 19 times more than the land biosphere. CO 2 moves between the atmosphere and the ocean by molecular diffusion when there is a difference between CO 2 gas pressure (pCO 2 ) between the atmosphere and oceans.
...}

It is only the CO2 in the atmosphere we care about, since that is what changes the frequency of sunlight and causes heat retention, (aka greenhouse effect).
Not true as CO2 in the oceans is also pollution and if the oceans die so do we
Interesting. So can you show me from this historic plot of CO2 at which concentrations of CO2 would be considered pollution?

View attachment 410269
Again fool, wear a mask and exercise, your O2 uptake will be restricted and your CO2 blood levels will rise and CO2 will be a pollutant in your body within 5 minutes reducing your output

No, there obviously is no way to "block" an ocean current, and no one suggested that it did.
What is known to be happening is that the Gulf Stream is being sunken beneath the surface.
If the Gulf Stream is subducted deeper under other currents, like the Labrador Current, then Europe will not get any Gulf Stream warming effects any more.
The Gulf Stream will continue towards Europe, but be deep under water instead of on the surface.

How deep are we talking here, a meter or two? ... what force are your relying on to keep the less dense water below the more dense water? ... buoyancy forces dominate this system and fresh water will stay above the all salt water ... every drop of it in all the oceans ... it would take awhile, but that's the time factor in work performed ... that's a fundamental property of fluids in general ... it's geo-potential shell thingies ... gasoline and water is the perfect example, density differences, buoyancy forces, all exactly the same ...

Let's talk momentum ... the Gulf Stream is 100 miles wide, 1,000 miles long, 100 feet deep moving at 3 mph(?) ... and water is on the dense side ... to accelerate this downward, we must apply a force, and for this much mass, it needs to be a BIG force ... or sweep away the 10 miles by 100 miles 10 feet deep fresh water ...

What is known to be happening is that the Gulf Stream is being sunken beneath the surface.

Have not heard this before ... do you have a citation I could read? ... I know folks are looking closely at this, but have not heard of any results being made available ...

Anything outside of a natural system is pollution. Too much water in a desert ecosystem would also be pollution. I assume you are aware that wearing a mask increases CO2 uptake by restricting emission, it then becomes a pollutant even though the body produced it
Are you trying to suggest that humans are not natural, that we are all supernatural beings?
No silly, but if you want to close the garage door and cook all day to prove that CO2 is not pollution and that your body can process the extra CO2 be my guest.
That's a stupid argument, silly.

If I did that I would be killed by carbon monoxide poisoning, not carbon dioxide poisoning.

Who were your chemistry and biology teachers when you were in school? I want to know because I want to grab them by their heads and smash them together repeatedly as punishment for failing to do their job.

How can CO2 be pollution when it is a vital part of the carbon cycle?

Poop is as natural as natural can be ... when it covers the streets of Los Angeles 3 feet thick ... it's pollution ...

We used to use our rivers as open sewers ... poop right in them ... well, more peoples and that didn't work very well ... now we're using our atmosphere as a sewer and maybe that's also not such a good idea ... think 30 billion fully electrified ...

No, there obviously is no way to "block" an ocean current, and no one suggested that it did.
If the Gulf Stream is subducted deeper under other currents, like the Labrador Current, then Europe will not get any Gulf Stream warming effects any more.
The Gulf Stream will continue towards Europe, but be deep under water instead of on the surface.

How deep are we talking here, a meter or two? ... what force are your relying on to keep the less dense water below the more dense water? ... buoyancy forces dominate this system and fresh water will stay above the all salt water ... every drop of it in all the oceans ... it would take awhile, but that's the time factor in work performed ... that's a fundamental property of fluids in general ... it's geo-potential shell thingies ... gasoline and water is the perfect example, density differences, buoyancy forces, all exactly the same ...

Let's talk momentum ... the Gulf Stream is 100 miles wide, 1,000 miles long, 100 feet deep moving at 3 mph(?) ... and water is on the dense side ... to accelerate this downward, we must apply a force, and for this much mass, it needs to be a BIG force ... or sweep away the 10 miles by 100 miles 10 feet deep fresh water ...

Have not heard this before ... do you have a citation I could read? ... I know folks are looking closely at this, but have not heard of any results being made available ...
Dude, salt and fresh water mix if not there would be no salt water as all evaporation condensed to rain is fresh. 119,000 cubic miles of water evaporate from land and ocean sources annually and the Amazon discharges a freshwater plume into the ocean that is 7,628,000 cubic feet per second and eventually it all mixes together, this is just logic

So with 321,003,271 cubic miles of water in the worlds oceans it takes just 2697.5 years for all the water in the oceans to pass thru the clouds and return to Earth even though deeper waters may never actually evaporate

That's a stupid argument, silly.

If I did that I would be killed by carbon monoxide poisoning, not carbon dioxide poisoning.

Who were your chemistry and biology teachers when you were in school? I want to know because I want to grab them by their heads and smash them together repeatedly as punishment for failing to do their job.
LOL Muhammed wants to better the world by killing teachers.

Next

muhammad-cartoon.jpg

Carbon emissions are pollution
Bullshit.

The extra CO2 in our atmosphere bear the tattle-tale signs of recently burnt fossil fuels ... as a waste product of man's activities simply dumped into the environment ... it is pollution ... is it dangerous like Cesium-135, or harmless like Helium? ... either way, it's pollution ...
CO2 is exhaled by your body, too much in your system will kill you because it is pollution.

Now you understand dingy
No. I don't see how that relates to 400 ppm of CO2 in the atmosphere. Can you tell me why 400 ppm of CO2 in the atmosphere is a pollutant?

Just out of pure curiosity ... why do you think humans were absorbing 1,954.8 billion tons of CO2 at the time Christ was born? ...

The overwhelmingly vast majority of CO2 is hed in the oceans.
Much was also released by burning of forest and with that forest cleared the reuptake process there is eliminated

Rainforest is important for many many things. Globull warming ain't one of them.
Well they are a major source of Carbon lockup and Oxygen production, the more of both the better

Why are you so interested in keeping CO2 locked away? You don't like life?
The rainforest sequester large amounts of CO2 and in the process convert sunlight to sugar and Oxygen that enable the food chain and allow you to breath. You have an issue with that?

You never should have skipped the first grade, as you missed a lot

Actually it's pretty clear that you are an idiot. The rainforest creates comparatively low O2 compared to the algae in the oceans.

Once again you demonstrate an infantile understanding of the earth sciences. Tell you what, graduate from middle school, then get yourself a high school diploma then go to college, and when you actually know something feel free to post again.
So you are advocating for rainforest depletion? Because rainforest are bad places with mosquitoes and their place in the Carbon cycle is irrelevant

We can stop there

You loot a Walmart yet today champ
Actually he didn't advocate that. You took it there after his factual statement that the overwhelmingly vast majority of CO2 is held in the oceans which is true.
The oceans are also taking up more CO2 which means it is pollution
So at what point is CO2 not a pollutant?

True, but so what?

{...
The oceans contain about 50 times more CO 2 than the atmosphere and 19 times more than the land biosphere. CO 2 moves between the atmosphere and the ocean by molecular diffusion when there is a difference between CO 2 gas pressure (pCO 2 ) between the atmosphere and oceans.
...}

It is only the CO2 in the atmosphere we care about, since that is what changes the frequency of sunlight and causes heat retention, (aka greenhouse effect).
Interesting. So can you show me from this historic plot of CO2 at which concentrations of CO2 would be considered pollution?

View attachment 410269
Again fool, wear a mask and exercise, your O2 uptake will be restricted and your CO2 blood levels will rise and CO2 will be a pollutant in your body within 5 minutes reducing your output
So you can't show me on this plot where CO2 would be considered a pollutant, Frannie?

1604360296169.png

Bullshit.

The extra CO2 in our atmosphere bear the tattle-tale signs of recently burnt fossil fuels ... as a waste product of man's activities simply dumped into the environment ... it is pollution ... is it dangerous like Cesium-135, or harmless like Helium? ... either way, it's pollution ...
CO2 is exhaled by your body, too much in your system will kill you because it is pollution.

Now you understand dingy
No. I don't see how that relates to 400 ppm of CO2 in the atmosphere. Can you tell me why 400 ppm of CO2 in the atmosphere is a pollutant?
You are saying that excess CO2 in a system is not a pollutant. This is wrong as CO2 will kill you. Are you aware of this?

Seems not. As for how much CO2 should be in the atmosphere, no one knows because it has only been monitored for a very short time. CO2 may or may not be instrumental in climate change, I never said that it was, but too much CO2 in any mammal system is a pollutant, this has nothing to do with the global climate.

Poop is as natural as natural can be ... when it covers the streets of Los Angeles 3 feet thick ... it's pollution ...

We used to use our rivers as open sewers ... poop right in them ... well, more peoples and that didn't work very well ... now we're using our atmosphere as a sewer and maybe that's also not such a good idea ... think 30 billion fully electrified ...
Still not seeing it. What's the threshold where it's not pollution?

Bullshit.

Now you understand dingy
You are saying that excess CO2 in a system is not a pollutant. This is wrong as CO2 will kill you. Are you aware of this?

Seems not. As for how much CO2 should be in the atmosphere, no one knows because it has only been monitored for a very short time. CO2 may or may not be instrumental in climate change, I never said that it was, but too much CO2 in any mammal system is a pollutant, this has nothing to do with the global climate.
Correct. It's the carbon cycle. It's not toxic. What heating effect it provides is good for the planet. And you can't define the threshold where you say below this number it's not pollution and above this number it is pollution.

It doesn't meet the definition of pollution.

True, but so what?

{...
...}

View attachment 410269
So you can't show me on this plot where CO2 would be considered a pollutant, Frannie?

View attachment 410298
CO2 is a pollutant when their is too much present in the air system, such as in a cave or in a volcanic event. Dude all these people died of excess CO2

So kid CO2 is a lethal pollutant

An eruption of lethal gas from Lake Nyos in Cameroon kills nearly 2,000 people and wipes out four villages on August 21, 1986. Carbon dioxide, though ubiquitous in Earth’s atmosphere, can be deadly in large quantities, as was evident in this disaster.
Lake Nyos and Lake Monoun are both crater lakes about a mile square located in remote mountain areas of northwest Cameroon, dominated by rock cliffs and lush vegetation. In August 1984, 37 people near Lake Monoun died suddenly, but the incident was largely covered up by the government. Since there is no electricity or telephone service in the area, it was not difficult to keep the incident secret and the 5,000 people who lived in villages near Lake Nyos were unaware of the potential danger of their own lake. At about 9:30 p.m. on August 21, a rumbling noise emanated from the lake for 15 to 20 seconds, followed by a cloud of carbon-dioxide and a blast of smelly air. The cloud quickly moved north toward the village of Lower Nyos. Some people tried to run away from the cloud; they were later found dead on the paths leading away from town. A woman and child were the only two survivors of Lower Nyos.
The deadly cloud of gas then moved on to Cha Subum and Fang, where another 500 people lost their lives. The carbon dioxide killed every type of animal–including small insects–in its path, but left buildings and plants unaffected. Reportedly, even survivors experienced coughing fits and vomited blood.
Outsiders learned of the disaster when they approached the villages and found animal and human bodies on the ground. The best estimate is that 1,700 people and thousands of cattle died. A subsequent investigation of the lake showed the water level to be four feet lower than what it had previously been. Apparently, carbon dioxide had been accumulating from underground springs and was being held down by the water in the lake. When the billion cubic yards of gas finally burst out, it traveled low to the ground–it is heavier than air–until it dispersed. Lake Nyos must now be constantly monitored for carbon-dioxide accumulation.

Bullshit.

Now you understand dingy

Correct. It's the carbon cycle. It's not toxic. What heating effect it provides is good for the planet. And you can't define the threshold where you say below this number it's not pollution and above this number it is pollution.

Again kid CO2 is lethally toxic

True, but so what?

{...
...}

View attachment 410269

View attachment 410298
CO2 is a pollutant when their is too much present in the air system, such as in a cave or in a volcanic event. Dude all these people died of excess CO2

An eruption of lethal gas from Lake Nyos in Cameroon kills nearly 2,000 people and wipes out four villages on August 21, 1986. Carbon dioxide, though ubiquitous in Earth’s atmosphere, can be deadly in large quantities, as was evident in this disaster.
Lake Nyos and Lake Monoun are both crater lakes about a mile square located in remote mountain areas of northwest Cameroon, dominated by rock cliffs and lush vegetation. In August 1984, 37 people near Lake Monoun died suddenly, but the incident was largely covered up by the government. Since there is no electricity or telephone service in the area, it was not difficult to keep the incident secret and the 5,000 people who lived in villages near Lake Nyos were unaware of the potential danger of their own lake. At about 9:30 p.m. on August 21, a rumbling noise emanated from the lake for 15 to 20 seconds, followed by a cloud of carbon-dioxide and a blast of smelly air. The cloud quickly moved north toward the village of Lower Nyos. Some people tried to run away from the cloud; they were later found dead on the paths leading away from town. A woman and child were the only two survivors of Lower Nyos.
The deadly cloud of gas then moved on to Cha Subum and Fang, where another 500 people lost their lives. The carbon dioxide killed every type of animal–including small insects–in its path, but left buildings and plants unaffected. Reportedly, even survivors experienced coughing fits and vomited blood.
Outsiders learned of the disaster when they approached the villages and found animal and human bodies on the ground. The best estimate is that 1,700 people and thousands of cattle died. A subsequent investigation of the lake showed the water level to be four feet lower than what it had previously been. Apparently, carbon dioxide had been accumulating from underground springs and was being held down by the water in the lake. When the billion cubic yards of gas finally burst out, it traveled low to the ground–it is heavier than air–until it dispersed. Lake Nyos must now be constantly monitored for carbon-dioxide accumulation.
What's that ppm level, Frannie?

Bullshit.

Now you understand dingy

Again kid CO2 is lethally toxic

At what concentration is CO2 lethally toxic, Frannie?

True, but so what?

{...
...}

View attachment 410269

View attachment 410298

What's that ppm level, Frannie?
CO2 is a lethal pollutant. You are clueless kid

I think it's comical that you call me frannie when you embarrass yourself silly

Forum List

Back