The proof is in the polls: the GOP is dying

67% of those polled have an unfavorable view of the Republican Party. That's up from 58% from Ocfober. Democrats have a favorability at 48% which is unchanged since 2014.

AP-GfK Poll: GOP negative ratings surge with Trump's rise

In 2006 and 2008 the voters of the Democratic Party proclaimed the GOP was dead and then 2010, 2012, and 2014 the Democratic voter discovered that the GOP was not dead but gained control of the House and Senate...

Now what is my point?

Simple, the GOP will rise and then fall and the Democratic Party will rise and fall, but neither political party is going to die, and if anyone believe this country will be a one political party system need to stop drinking the bong water because it will never happen...

67% of those polled have an unfavorable view of the Republican Party. That's up from 58% from Ocfober. Democrats have a favorability at 48% which is unchanged since 2014.

In 2006 and 2008 the voters of the Democratic Party proclaimed the GOP was dead and then 2010, 2012, and 2014 the Democratic voter discovered that the GOP was not dead but gained control of the House and Senate...

Now what is my point?

Simple, the GOP will rise and then fall and the Democratic Party will rise and fall, but neither political party is going to die, and if anyone believe this country will be a one political party system need to stop drinking the bong water because it will never happen...
Lol except that the Democratic Party has remained consistent in popularity.

Now what is my point?

Alright, I guess you believe every poll and believe the Democratic Party is so popular, so how the hell did they lose seats in 2010, 2012, and 2014?

Polls are meaningless and it show because the House is held by the GOP and has been since 2010 and will not turn democratic this election or next election and I doubt the Senate will even turn blue.

So as you keep on clinching on those polls I will just point to the reality and that is election results mean a hell of a lot more than some meaningless poll, but hold onto it and remember the Democratic Party won in 2006 and 2008 but has lost everything except the white house since 2010!

Now what is my point?

Alright, I guess you believe every poll and believe the Democratic Party is so popular, so how the hell did they lose seats in 2010, 2012, and 2014?

Polls are meaningless and it show because the House is held by the GOP and has been since 2010 and will not turn democratic this election or next election and I doubt the Senate will even turn blue.

So as you keep on clinching on those polls I will just point to the reality and that is election results mean a hell of a lot more than some meaningless poll, but hold onto it and remember the Democratic Party won in 2006 and 2008 but has lost everything except the white house since 2010!
They lost primarily because of republican gerrymandering.

Now what is my point?

Keep on telling yourself that and if the Democratic Party loses this election what will be the excuse?

Gerrymandering?

The American Population is fucking retarded?

You can make the argument for Gerrymandering for House seats but not Senate Seats and let say Kasich become President ( I know not happening ) then you still can not scream Gerrymandering...

The GOP is a huuuuge disastah. They need to split into two parties to jettison the extremists and re-establish a true Conservative party relatively free of the wack jobs who are currently the face of the party (Trump, Cruz, Palin, Santorum etc. and the toxic pundits that spew utter stupidity 24/7.

The first two conservative political parties in America died, the present Republican party is the third major conservative party. The Democrats still trace their party back to Jefferson.

This is what happens when you stop talking to other people and instead tell them that they're not welcome.

The gop is becoming a anti-government party that just wants to abolish everything. Most people don't want this.

Now what is my point?

they have a 52% unfavorable view....wow you should jump for joy billy,i guess thats something to be proud of.....i give both parties 100% unfavorable view and i know for a fact there are probably millions out there who agree with me....

Now what is my point?

sounds like an excuse ....

The republicans may somehow find their way back to the reservation, but they still have a lot of bloodletting that they will have to go through before they jettison the nuts. A similar thing happened to the democratic party in 1968. We, too got fed up with politics as usual, and brought in an outsider to make things right. Turned out the Jimmy Carter was not the answer. There was a long nightmare for us, after LBJ, up to Bill Clinton.

The republicans may somehow find their way back to the reservation, but they still have a lot of bloodletting that they will have to go through before they jettison the nuts. A similar thing happened to the democratic party in 1968. We, too got fed up with politics as usual, and brought in an outsider to make things right. Turned out the Jimmy Carter was not the answer. There was a long nightmare for us, after LBJ, up to Bill Clinton.
Dems still held the House.

Wasn't it 40 years of control. That is worth more than 2 terms in the Whitehouse.

Truthdoesntmatter is that you?
Why do you even bother saying the poll isn't true without evidence?
I said no such thing jackass. Apparently YOU CAN'T READ.
Lol so you don't actually have a point then? Ok got it.

Forum List

Back