The Propaganda Trash that Forum Outcasts wanted you to swallow . Which many of you did.

The border between Israel and Jordan is the MANDATE BORDER, NOT the 1949 Armistice Demarcation Line.
Bullshit - the present international recognized border between Jordan, Egypt and Israel, is nothing else but the 1949 internationally recognized Armistice Demarcation line - aka Green Line. Which also defines Gaza and the West-Bank - until today - condemning illegal Israeli settlements and the illegal encroachment of Jerusalem.

I had already forward the respective maps that clearly document and proof this.

Feel free to forward "your" maps that would proof different.

Adopted by the UNSC (binding resolution) and (one of those many UN resolutions that Israel defies)

United Nations Resolution No. 242 1967

Stating the principles of a just and lasting peace in the Middle East

The UN Security Council,

Expressing its continuing concern with the grave situation in the Middle East,

Emphasizing the inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war and the need to work for a just and lasting peace in which every state in the area can live in security.

Emphasizing further that all Member States in their acceptance of the Charter of the United Nations have undertaken a commitment to act in accordance with Article 2 of the Charter.

Affirms that the fulfillment of Charter principles requires the establishment of a just and lasting peace in the Middle East which should include the application of both the following principles:
(I) Withdrawal of Israel armed forces from territories occupied in the recent conflict (according to the French version, (des territories occupes)​
(II) Termination of all claims or states of belligerency and respect for and acknowledgment of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of every state in the area and their right to live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries free from threats of acts of force;​

2. Affirms further the necessity
(a) For guaranteeing freedom of navigation through international waterways in the area;​

(b) For achieving a just settlement of the refugee problem;​
(c) For guaranteeing the territorial inviolability and political independence of every State in the area, through measure including the establishment of demilitarized zones;​
Adopted unanimously at the 1382nd meeting

See (I) & (II), the only internationally recognized borders - and therefore also referring to "territories occupied" were those of the Green Line of 1949. The exact same border that was applied when recognizing the State of Israel by the UN in 1949.

No one who is "informed" about this topic, is interested in your Zionist haggling nonsense.

Bullshit - the present international recognized border between Jordan, Egypt and Israel, is nothing else but the 1949 internationally recognized Armistice Demarcation line - aka Green Line. Which also defines Gaza and the West-Bank - until today - condemning illegal Israeli settlements and the illegal encroachment of Jerusalem.

Liar.
Israel has a border treaty with Egypt, signed in 1979.
Israel has a border treaty with Jordan, signed in 1994.

It's already in full swing. But I guess you've never heard of the Summer Olympic games in München 1972, huh. You don't seem to know anything at all, Nazi child. :laughing0301:
The Olympics where you animals murdered Israeli athletes there to compete at a peaceful international event? Everybody knows that one. It doesn't suprise me that you animals are proud of that like you are proud of Oct. 7. Look, just to don't whine and bitch about your brethren animals getting their asses kicked and all the begging for a ceasefire then. Take your punishment like a good Muslim then, Israel will inshallah turn the shithole called Gaza into a complete wasteland. Eat Khara ya kalb and moot.

Liar.
The inherent liars and "don't know anything" is you and your ilk.
As such I couldn't give a shit about the content, in your unsubstantiated posts nor those of your ilk.

And your post is plain idiotic and meaningless, in regards to the issue of the Green Line defining Gaza and the West-bank towards Israel.

Followers of what? - fucking idiot.
-A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other sexual acts such as foreplay, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed. A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not committed a crime, but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man's four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl's sister.[28]
The late Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran, Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution

-The Saudi religious establishment is generally supportive of child bride marriages. Some clerics who addressed this issue cited the example of the Prophet's marriage to 'Aisha. For example, Jeddah marriage and divorce official Ahmad Al-Ma'abi said on a June 2008 program on Lebanon's LBC TV that a girl may marry and have sexual intercourse from the age of nine, arguing that the Prophet Muhammad had married 'Aisha when she was six and had consummated the marriage when she was nine. Al-Ma'abi added that, in Yemen, girls often married at the age of nine or 10. He concluded that as long as the father of the bride consents to the marriage and is present at the ceremony, as required by religious law, "the marriage is obviously legal."[29][30]

-You can have a marriage contract even with a 1-year-old girl, not to mention a girl of 9, 7 or 8. But is the girl ready for sex or not? What is the appropriate age for sex for the first time? This varies according to environment and tradition.[31]
Dr. Ahmad al-Mu’bi, Saudi marriage officiant

-The marriage of nine-year-old girls is not forbidden because according to the Hadith (the Prophet Mohammed's sayings), Mohammed married Aisha when she was only seven-years-old and he consummated his union when she was nine.[32]
Sheikh Mohamed Ben Abderrahman Al-Maghraoui

-According to the Shari'ah, if a girl is a minor (did not attain puberty), she may be given in marriage by her father. When she attains puberty, she has the right to maintain the marriage or discontinue the marriage. There is no age limit to be intimate with one's wife even if she is a minor.
I would like to marry a woman who is 12 years old, her father and she has also agreed. What is your advise?
Islamic Q & A Online with Mufti Ebrahim Desai, Ask-Imam, Question No. 6737

-Child marriage in Islam is permissible. In the Koran there is no specific age of marriage...[If the government imposed new laws against child marriage] There will be violent conflict from the Muslims, saying that 'no, we will not accept this, we'd rather die than accept something which is not a law from Allah.'[16]

-Ahmed Sani Yerima, former governor and current senator of Zamfara State, Nigeria
Nigeria has many uncountable problems and none of them is early marriage. As a matter of fact early marriage (is) the solution to about half of our problems. For those who wonder if I can give my daughter(s) out in marriage at the age of 9 or 13, I tell you most honestly, I can give her out at the age of 6 if I want to and it’s not your business. This is because I am a Muslim and I follow the example of the best of mankind, Muhammad ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ...
Ahmed Sani Yerima, former governor and current senator of Zamfara State, Nigeria[33]

...it is permitted to contract marriage with a young girl and to hand her over to her husband to stay with him before she reaches adolescence.
Ruling on marrying young women
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid, Islam Q&A, Fatwa No. 1493

-A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age,...
And who is a follower amongst those posting here on this thread, of Islam? or Islam as you portray it? - nobody, - fucking idiot

However there are numerous "proven" followers, of anti-Muslim hate spewers, and supporters of Zionist-Nazi ideology - fucking idiot. .

And who is a follower amongst those posting here on this thread, of Islam? or Islam as you portray it? - nobody, - fucking idiot

However there are numerous "proven" followers, of anti-Muslim hate spewers, and supporters of Zionist-Nazi ideology - fucking idiot. .
Keep following your violent pedo prophet.

Liar.
We literally quote the text of the treaties which define the borders, and they tell us that the treaties say something else. 🙉 It's ridiculous.

Emphasizing the inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war and the need to work for a just and lasting peace in which every state in the area can live in security.
I'm sorry. Remind me which States were in the area at the time? And remind me which States acquired territory by war in 1948?

Forum List

Back