The proper liberal

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mental dysfunction that causes liberalism kills their mind and leaves them little better than animals shitting in the street.

This is a representative of liberalism. A Democrat pulls her pants down, and takes a dump in the street. Then picks it up and wipes it on a Trump sign. Liberals are you proud?View attachment 97980

Garbage in, garbage out. Precisely the value of your OP.

Actually, OP makes good point. Liberals are self-assured megalomaniacs often driven to violence out of sense of their obvious moral superiority which in turn is based on the
brain dead lunacy that support for welfare demonstrates moral superiority and inevitability that everyone will surely understand once they see a liberal express their certainty by sh...ting on a Trump poster or see some other emotional display..
Try English next time, and your moral superiority is compared to the dead baby you aborted, or happily supported.

This is a representative of liberalism. A Democrat pulls her pants down, and takes a dump in the street. Then picks it up and wipes it on a Trump sign. Liberals are you proud?View attachment 97980

Better than your morals.
Trumpers have no morals.
Lol, that's rich coming from a baby killer.

Better than your morals.
Trumpers have no morals.
A baby killer?
I'm a single man.
I'm not in the military and never have been.
How the fuck am I a baby killer?

Better than your morals.
Trumpers have no morals.
A baby killer?
I'm a single man.
You're a liberal.

Better than your morals.
Trumpers have no morals.
A baby killer?
I'm a single man.
You're a liberal.
You are an idiot.

Better than your morals.
Trumpers have no morals.
A baby killer?
I'm a single man.
You're a liberal.
You are an idiot.
It's actually spelled you're, and that's a compliment coming from you.

You're means "You are."
Either is acceptable, idiot.
Awe! Lol
tenor-1.gif

You make binary partisan statements like "all liberals do this"

yes all liberals support bigger and bigger govt, the opposite of what our Founders supported.If you disagree please say why or admit you lack the IQ to be here and pretend to compensate with self assured verbal violence. Thanks

Actually that's a pic you searched for on the underbelly of the internets, or made up, or perhaps posed for, which you then wrote bullshit text under. So what this is a representative of is your own dishonest hackitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back