🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Proud Boys are splintering

WOW! Who is gonna Stand Back and Stand By? Who is gonna conduct trump's civil war?
If it is true, they are splintering, we are safer for it. Of course, as an organization of goals, so are they, if splintering into smaller groups and curtailing their networking.
I’m sure that makes white supremacist. Neo-nazi scum happy. Right?
It is a tactic. Radical white supremacist groups are not gone. If splintering into smaller groups with less cohesion and organizational communications, it could make harder to infiltrate and monitor. Doubt if they are doing much recruiting now. I imagine FBI and DHS are on it.
im white and conservative .... i dont know any white supremacist personally .....do you ? i doubt that you do ! until you see tens of thousands of white supremacist rioting burning looting and killing like the leftist mobs did last year then the left would have a point about the inherent dangers of ws .until that happens its bullcrap feminine leftist political theater .

WOW! Who is gonna Stand Back and Stand By? Who is gonna conduct trump's civil war?
If it is true, they are splintering, we are safer for it. Of course, as an organization of goals, so are they, if splintering into smaller groups and curtailing their networking.
It is a tactic. Radical white supremacist groups are not gone. If splintering into smaller groups with less cohesion and organizational communications, it could make harder to infiltrate and monitor. Doubt if they are doing much recruiting now. I imagine FBI and DHS are on it.
im white and conservative .... i dont know any white supremacist personally .....do you ? i doubt that you do ! until you see tens of thousands of white supremacist rioting burning looting and killing like the leftist mobs did last year then the left would have a point about the inherent dangers of ws .until that happens its bullcrap feminine leftist political theater .
QUICK! GO BURY YOUR HEAD UNDER trump's ARM! You must be a result of one of his affairs....

Splintering,

Splintering,

isn't that just a nice way of saying they are just breaking up and reorganizing in a new, less visible and less identifiable way?

Or as they say in the vernacular: GOING UNDERGROUND

Back when I was in supervision, the brother of one of my best drivers was higher up in the Ku Klux Klan. Met him once and told my guy, I didn't want his brother back on the company property and never met the asshole again. Of course I have met them. I live 60 miles from the birthplace of the Klan. The ones I know, know better than to talk about it around me. At one time I was a plant manager in Humboldt near "the crossing", site of the last "known" racial lyching in the state of Tennessee, although not during my time in that city. Oh, by the way, I'm also white, fairly conservative, myself, just not a racist. People, I supervised or led liked that about me.

Back when I was in supervision, the brother of one of my best drivers was higher up in the Ku Klux Klan. Met him once and told my guy, I didn't want his brother back on the company property and never met the asshole again. Of course I have met them. I live 60 miles from the birthplace of the Klan. The ones I know, know better than to talk about it around me. At one time I was a plant manager in Humboldt near "the crossing", site of the last "known" racial lyching in the state of Tennessee, although not during my time in that city. Oh, by the way, I'm also white, fairly conservative, myself, just not a racist. People, I supervised or led liked that about me.

With me, I've never had a problem with black supremacists or white supremacists. To me, I could care less if you are a 5%'er Muslim that thinks that the white man is a piece of shit by nature, or a member of the Triple K, who feels the same about the blacks. I will treat you fairly, even though we disagree. And as a result, I haven't had any problems in real time with any of the racial groups.

QUICK! GO BURY YOUR HEAD UNDER trump's ARM! You must be a result of one of his affairs....
im not a dem ....so i dont need a safe space ....

why did you have to say you are fairly conservative and then throw in just not a racist ?? it sounds like you are implying that racism is prominent among conservatives .... and i noticed you are speaking in the past tense when it comes to ws ....the truth is there are not that man ws around anymore .

Maybe they are merging with the Bugaboo Boys.
Boys will be boys. Some "Proud Boys" as they express themselves are no doubt proud of the Constitution and doing what's right. Others are only proud of ideals of racial purity and police state enforcement.

If you were a boy or a young man once, you'd remember a group a kids that you used to hang out with as friends. Not all of them are going to have the same opinion on all possible issues, with respect to the legal presumption of "guilt by association" of inciting riots and so forth.

“The barrage of controversy, discord and betrayal seems to have been too much for at least three state chapters of the Proud Boys, who used the messaging app Telegram to denounce Tarrio and proclaim their independence from central Proud Boy leadership. That raises questions about the future of the group, and also has experts concerned about more radical factions of the Proud Boys, or a newly-branded gang, emerging.” ibid

Resulting in more violence and acts of terror from the right.

why did you have to say you are fairly conservative and then throw in just not a racist ?? it sounds like you are implying that racism is prominent among conservatives .... and i noticed you are speaking in the past tense when it comes to ws ....the truth is there are not that man ws around anymore .
A lot of the conservatives I know and run around with are also fairly racist in their view point. Not like that where you live? Not saying all of them around here, but most of them. If speaking of work life, It is past tense. Not that long ago though. Doubt it has changed much in this region, among whites or blacks brought up that way. People tend to self reinforce learned stereotypes whether true or not.

The trump Nazis/keyboard warriors here on the USMB site should be ready and eager to fight for their cult leader.

But, they should be warned, any attempt to overthrow the legally elected government of the United States, while accepted and defended by GOP lawmakers, is a federal offense, that can land the trump Nazis' stupid a$$es in prison, for a long, long time.

The guy is a little RAT pussy.

Total fuckin bitch. The Proud Boys are a total joke, just like all Trump supporters.

How many Trump supporters are Rats??

Gen Flynn is a Rat...

They're too busy being arrested by the FBI to actually do anything right now. Enrique turned them all in.

Forum List

Back