The Push to Censor Half of America is ON!!!!!

A
You claim all the russia hoax was true? That the claims that Comey did not lie are true and all the bull shit about trump for the last 4 years? Good god you are delusional.

No. I don't claim the Russia accusations were true. Nobody does. Did Russia try and interfere in your elections. Absolutely. Did Trump know about it? No idea. Maybe. Maybe not. As for the 'bullshit' about Trump - most of his bullshit (and it IS bullshit) has come straight from the Ass's mouth. It's not my fault he can't stop tweeting BS and lies almost 24/7. And if YOU want to believe that crap, you have no right calling anybody delusional.
And yet ALL the left wing sites for 4 years continue to claim not only did Trump know but he colluded. Even after 2 seperate investigations proved he did not. And you don't see ANY of them censored EVER for that. The Senate concluded the Ukraine thing was false yet the left continues to lie about that and NO censor for that. All the personal attacks on Trump and his young son, NOT a peep about it. No threats no bannings no action at all. But the right says something and that is a lie even though there is NO ACTUAL science to back up the claim it is not true.

The right-wing Senate concluded that? Blow me down! Unbelievable!
And no, if one of those two investigations is the Mueller report it did not such thing (exonerate him). Barr holding back information is not evidence. Even Mueller (who wrote the fucking thing) said it did not exonerate Trump.
What personal attacks? By who? Give examples....

Two of you getting far from the topic here. Why dont ya get a room? Or buy a thread..

Here is an update from the The Last Refuge:

Update From WordPress/Automattic on Treehouse Deplatforming…

Posted on November 16, 2020 by sundance

Excerpt:

Many people are now becoming aware of a shift in the political effort to shut down speech. The Conservative Treehouse has been notified our “content” is not permissible, and after ten years we are kicked-out of WordPress/Automatic hosting services. Some people asked if we would inquire about the specific ‘terms of service‘ that we violated, so I did.
Here is the direct response from WordPress/Automattic (rec’d 6:48pm ET this evening):

LINK

=====

I have visited their place for about 3 1/2 years now, one of the best at providing first line sources for their articles on the internet.

Wordpress made it clear they can't back up their own lie against CTH.......,, never posted any warnings either to CTH about the unspecified violation before hand.

[
I have nothing against questioning studies with well reasoned arguments, whether it is about Covid or MMGW (thanks FCT for translating), but I'm guessing it is more than that going on in the Treehouse.

What's going on at the TreeHouse I hear about every day from the wife unit.. And it's a respected form of investigative journalism --- ALL spearheaded by the ONE blogger that runs it.,. Many members of CONGRESS are known fans..

Can you provide a link to this place where you think it is a respected form of investigative journalism.

I went to a site to check it out.

I did read some of the articles (posts). I'll read some more. But I am not sure I see what you are seeing.

How did you determine they "respected form of investigative journalism"?

I’m not sure they are either, at least if I look them up here: The Last Refuge (Conservative Treehouse) - Media Bias/Fact Check

This site states they promote a lore of conspiracy, fake news, have poor sourcing and transparency which might be what is getting them in trouble with Wordpress sopince it seems platforms aren’t cracking down on this.

Wow -- Your substitute brain at Media Bias takes points off to nit pick the strangest shit about CTHouse ---

The Last Refuge is a conservative news and opinion blog that encourages comments on their posts. According to their about page: “Fear is at the core of liberalism, and love/trust is at the core of conservatism. Liberalism is about control. Conservatism is about self-empowerment.” This biased statement is reflected in the content of the website.

Wow.,. Was COMPLETELY UNAWARE YOU CAN FACT-CHECK OPINION !!!! If you fall this analysis you're a mental midget.. Such DANGEROUS talk eh? You want to compare to a day at Demo Underground about "unsourced opinion..

But WAIT -- it gets better.. Evidently you can get points off for juicing a title.. EVEN A LITTLE BIT..

There is considerable use of loaded language in headlines such as this: Sketchy Business: Grassley Releases Original Ford Letter to Feinstein… Although this particular article is written well and utilizes sourcing, it ends in big bold letters LIES!, conveying strong support for Judge Kavanaugh without evidence.

Wow.. Now ain't that kindergarden level picky. WELL WRITTEN -- WELL SOURCED -- But "Sketchy Business in the TITLE??? Burn 'em.

Need to nuke some fact checkers.. They piss me off posing as objective judges OF ANYTHING.. Especially when they fancy themselves important at all to "free expression" or "free speech"..
Any possibility of selective quotes here?

That goes for all of yas. Thanks.

Not by me... I took the time to read the link and compare it to MY assessment of what I've seen from CTH... Actually never going to that site again until Coyote uses it again. That's HOW this "canceling" of speech SHOULD work.. Ya dont LIKE IT?? Dont read it.. When did all you libs become censors and cancellers?

Y'all USED to be on "my side" of freedom of expression..
I always thought private entities were allowed to call the shots on their privately owned properties. When did the right change their view on that?
Like Bakers? Or bars? How about restaurants? As for Twitter Facebook and the others they are protected by federal LAW so they can be inclusive, they don't want that? Remove the protection.

Here is an update from the The Last Refuge:

Update From WordPress/Automattic on Treehouse Deplatforming…

Posted on November 16, 2020 by sundance

Excerpt:

Many people are now becoming aware of a shift in the political effort to shut down speech. The Conservative Treehouse has been notified our “content” is not permissible, and after ten years we are kicked-out of WordPress/Automatic hosting services. Some people asked if we would inquire about the specific ‘terms of service‘ that we violated, so I did.
Here is the direct response from WordPress/Automattic (rec’d 6:48pm ET this evening):

LINK

=====

I have visited their place for about 3 1/2 years now, one of the best at providing first line sources for their articles on the internet.

Wordpress made it clear they can't back up their own lie against CTH.......,, never posted any warnings either to CTH about the unspecified violation before hand.

Their rules are pretty clear.. No Sundance article ever passed to me had "calls for violence".. Very possible that some of member comments below the blog might have. Wife says their moderators are good and quick..

But I noticed a VAGUE rule that they MIGHT have violated.. And I wonder how long that rule has been there.. Can't Copy/Paste off the image of the reply from Wordpress -- but it goes something like --

'Proliferating or creating verifiably false content that undermines faith in our election system or democratic process"

Strange that.. SO many things you could screw with if you wanted to manipulated truth.. Why "election systems" and HOW LONG has THAT rule been there?

A lot of things that are STILL BOILING can't be "verifiably proven false".. Like THIS election. Even when the Dems made the SAME CLAIMS in 2016 -- It took YEARS to "prove anything".. So why prevent the public from weighing in on analysis and opinion??

First off -- I've never logged on to Conservative Treehouse blog.. Never actually even lurked there. I know about it only because my wife is a member there and spends 2 or 3 hours a day on that site.. Today the blogger who runs with name Sundance announced that CTH will be deplatformed by 1st week December.

CTH is one of highest volume Conservative blog sites in the country. They like to be a "refuge" for conservative speech and opinion.. They do PRUNE their members. That's their RIGHT to do so.. Of all the stuff I've read from there -- it's high quality research and analysis and the members are FAR BETTER behaved and civil than on USMB.. :stir: The excuse given was completely nebulous.. It reads like "we're not compatible with your content and opinions". And the move was announced after Sundance pulled together some strings on the strength of "one world" globalists that NOW feel empowered to act..

They have a HUGE PROBLEM.. Which is the Wordpress business model.. Their site is DESIGNED to suck in wantabee bloggers with low rent and services -- but like Hotel California -- "You can never leave".. Because their site is based on open sourced S/ware that incompatible with most other hosting.. I looked into WordPress -- and I would never make that mistake..

So now with decades of content and discussion -- the left is moving them to wander towards Siberia and the "camps".. And essentially confiscating their work.

IMO -- half of America is NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE.. I imagine the right will learn to protest and organize and WHINE about free speech that makes THEM uncomfortable. Good possibility that WordPress will have several thousand people picketing and protest.. It's the last stand before the war goes hot.., The doxxing and canceling and deplatforming and shadow banning and fact checking goes both ways.. It's just that the OTHER HALF is gonna have to invest in their OWN resources.. And there's plenty of money and skill to do just that... With THAT effort -- the polarization reaches nuclear warfare potential...

So much for Biden's plea that NOW the left wants to heal the country.. I'm CERTAIN that high elements of the left power elite are involved in selecting the targets here.. And we'll SEE THAT when Biden packs his "potential" administration with same tyrannical high tech oligarchs..

You’re my fav mod !!

The good news is we know we are being censored after being sucked in by FB and YT and Twitter. I think their censorship will be their downfall. I know there are many new platforms now that aren't censoring the people. So slowly we will move over to these new platforms and goodbye to the censoring buffoons that don't believe in free speech. They will all become like Myspace. :D

First off -- I've never logged on to Conservative Treehouse blog.. Never actually even lurked there. I know about it only because my wife is a member there and spends 2 or 3 hours a day on that site.. Today the blogger who runs with name Sundance announced that CTH will be deplatformed by 1st week December.

CTH is one of highest volume Conservative blog sites in the country. They like to be a "refuge" for conservative speech and opinion.. They do PRUNE their members. That's their RIGHT to do so.. Of all the stuff I've read from there -- it's high quality research and analysis and the members are FAR BETTER behaved and civil than on USMB.. :stir: The excuse given was completely nebulous.. It reads like "we're not compatible with your content and opinions". And the move was announced after Sundance pulled together some strings on the strength of "one world" globalists that NOW feel empowered to act..

They have a HUGE PROBLEM.. Which is the Wordpress business model.. Their site is DESIGNED to suck in wantabee bloggers with low rent and services -- but like Hotel California -- "You can never leave".. Because their site is based on open sourced S/ware that incompatible with most other hosting.. I looked into WordPress -- and I would never make that mistake..

So now with decades of content and discussion -- the left is moving them to wander towards Siberia and the "camps".. And essentially confiscating their work.

IMO -- half of America is NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE.. I imagine the right will learn to protest and organize and WHINE about free speech that makes THEM uncomfortable. Good possibility that WordPress will have several thousand people picketing and protest.. It's the last stand before the war goes hot.., The doxxing and canceling and deplatforming and shadow banning and fact checking goes both ways.. It's just that the OTHER HALF is gonna have to invest in their OWN resources.. And there's plenty of money and skill to do just that... With THAT effort -- the polarization reaches nuclear warfare potential...

So much for Biden's plea that NOW the left wants to heal the country.. I'm CERTAIN that high elements of the left power elite are involved in selecting the targets here.. And we'll SEE THAT when Biden packs his "potential" administration with same tyrannical high tech oligarchs..

John Hopkins - Bloomberg School of Public Health
Supported by Bill and Melinda Gates ... Dated August 21st, 2019
You talk about Globalism and it's Involvement, well, they did a trail run on all this crap.
https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/news/center-news/2019/2019-08-21-event201.html
The most important part of this page can be found on the red bar right at the top.

Ignorant nonsense.

No one is ‘playing Nazi.’

Private websites, hosting platforms, and blogging software developers are at liberty to edit their content as they see fit – where such editing is in no manner ‘censorship.’

The internet is infinite; conservatives have ample other online opportunities to spread their ignorance, fear, hate, and lies – this being one of many examples.

Such name calling is foolish.

Why would they be deplatformed ? If you can start with the answer to that question, it would be useful.
No name calling – the thread premise is ignorant nonsense.

Why Conservative Treehouse is being deplatformed has nothing to do with ‘censorship’ or ‘Nazis.’

As a private entity WordPress is not required to provide an explanation as to why – however wrong, capricious, or unwarranted that decision might be perceived to be by conservatives.

The remedy is for conservatives to find another hosting site.

Of course, conservatives will continue to pursue the false narrative of rightwing victimhood.
Ok bright BOY, name ONE left leaning site that has ever been shut down, de-platformed or censored. One will do.

I can do that. . . not only can I do that, I can name one that was de-platformed from WordPress.

I used to follow are freethinker on WordPress. He wasn't necessarily on the right, but most freethinkers get associated with the left. He is neither.

His blog was known as "The American Everyman." It was one of the most popular blogs on WordPress at the time. I forgot the year he got kicked off, 2018 I think, sometime. . . He questioned EVERYTHING, form 9/11 to the certificate. Sometimes he would write off things as nonsense, others, if he didn't find compelling evidence to debunk it, he would just call it like it as it was, our government is run by psychopaths, on the left and the right.

So, for a while, he was gone. Eventually, yeah, he was no where, till he set up a site of his own.

Scott Creighton, that was his name.

August 26, 2018 · 2:16 pm
the internet purge has begun in earnest — the last days of American Everyman

The old blog looks like they put it back up, but he doesn't have access. . .

Here is where he migrated. . ..

He questioned EVERYTHING, form 9/11 to the certificate. Sometimes he would write off things as nonsense, others, if he didn't find compelling evidence to debunk it, he would just call it like it as it was, our government is run by psychopaths, on the left and the right.

so maybe he's right?

and anyone who questions is a conspirator theorist???

further, why not let the CT's seek their own level in the court of ascii public opinion?

censoring them elevates them to martyrdom

~S~

censorship, thought crimes, public shaming, doxing, retributions.......are all signs of tyranny, totalitarianism, oppression....

The people in power are doing what they can in a passive aggressive manner.
They know that if it boils over it wouldn't be a fight, but a slaughter.

They are sticking the fingers in the holes in the dam, trying to hold on long enough to make it through the day.
Making daisy chains only works for a limited period of time.

In a way, tyranny promotes violence, and will only survive in obedience.

Last edited:
Have to laugh, since this is about partisan censorship. Parler apparently censors too.

Dont think you understood these links.. EVERY SITE can have CLEAR SIMPLE published rules.. When you ban according to those CLEAR SIMPLE RULES -- you're not canceling folks for speech.. Neither FB or Twitter (or in this case Wordpress) gives CLEAR SIMPLE EXPLANATIONS to why you were throttled or banned or deplatformed.. THAT is the problem.. Not that they have "rules" like family, beasty pedo prohibitions.

And in your 2nd link we find THIS as evidence of "bias" at Parler..

Pretty much all of my leftist friends joined Parler to screw with MAGA folks, and every last one of them was banned in less than 24 hours because conservatives truly love free speech.

That's pretty ADMITTING that all his buds went there to troll and bait? Isn't it???

This is why a permanent partition of media MStream or Sosh is gonna accelerate the splits in this country.. And we KNOW -- in this case-- who "started it" and pushed us there..

I KNEW we were headed in that direction when FB took down a Senator Marsha Blackburn political ad..

This country CANNOT SURVIVE with separate media sources. It just can't. And I CANT FIX IT -- because having FAR left and FAR RIGHT sources aint what I'm after..

All I can do is watch the fireworks that are coming and remember how to pray...
most of the people there joined up LOOKING for a fight. my first question is, why? you tell them all the time to get their own platform and when they finally do, you try to start shit with them?

terms of service spell out what will get you banned. this place has banned trolls correct? it's unfairly using the ToS to ban one mindset and not another. if you let one person scream hate, you must let all or the ToS are as worthless as they appear to be.

after all that is said and done however, it is ironic to be the "site" for free speech and have them ban so quickly.

for me it was never the banning or temp disable. it was trying to say what is true or not. trolls? ban em. ban em here, parler, Twitter and so forth. I'm fine with that. there are a shit ton of trolls in here I simply ignore for the most part.

they, like those banned on parler, are just trying to start shit. that desire however is shared by both sides aa trolling isn't a left or right thing but a bored human thing.

Last edited:
[
I have nothing against questioning studies with well reasoned arguments, whether it is about Covid or MMGW (thanks FCT for translating), but I'm guessing it is more than that going on in the Treehouse.

What's going on at the TreeHouse I hear about every day from the wife unit.. And it's a respected form of investigative journalism --- ALL spearheaded by the ONE blogger that runs it.,. Many members of CONGRESS are known fans..

Can you provide a link to this place where you think it is a respected form of investigative journalism.

I did read some of the articles (posts). I'll read some more. But I am not sure I see what you are seeing.

I’m not sure they are either, at least if I look them up here: The Last Refuge (Conservative Treehouse) - Media Bias/Fact Check

This site states they promote a lore of conspiracy, fake news, have poor sourcing and transparency which might be what is getting them in trouble with Wordpress sopince it seems platforms aren’t cracking down on this.

Wow -- Your substitute brain at Media Bias takes points off to nit pick the strangest shit about CTHouse ---

The Last Refuge is a conservative news and opinion blog that encourages comments on their posts. According to their about page: “Fear is at the core of liberalism, and love/trust is at the core of conservatism. Liberalism is about control. Conservatism is about self-empowerment.” This biased statement is reflected in the content of the website.

Wow.,. Was COMPLETELY UNAWARE YOU CAN FACT-CHECK OPINION !!!! If you fall this analysis you're a mental midget.. Such DANGEROUS talk eh? You want to compare to a day at Demo Underground about "unsourced opinion..

But WAIT -- it gets better.. Evidently you can get points off for juicing a title.. EVEN A LITTLE BIT..

There is considerable use of loaded language in headlines such as this: Sketchy Business: Grassley Releases Original Ford Letter to Feinstein… Although this particular article is written well and utilizes sourcing, it ends in big bold letters LIES!, conveying strong support for Judge Kavanaugh without evidence.

Wow.. Now ain't that kindergarden level picky. WELL WRITTEN -- WELL SOURCED -- But "Sketchy Business in the TITLE??? Burn 'em.

Need to nuke some fact checkers.. They piss me off posing as objective judges OF ANYTHING.. Especially when they fancy themselves important at all to "free expression" or "free speech"..

Not by me... I took the time to read the link and compare it to MY assessment of what I've seen from CTH... Actually never going to that site again until Coyote uses it again. That's HOW this "canceling" of speech SHOULD work.. Ya dont LIKE IT?? Dont read it.. When did all you libs become censors and cancellers?

I always thought private entities were allowed to call the shots on their privately owned properties. When did the right change their view on that?
Like Bakers? Or bars? How about restaurants? As for Twitter Facebook and the others they are protected by federal LAW so they can be inclusive, they don't want that? Remove the protection.

I have no problem with that - not sure, personally, that the current laws regarding platforms adequately address what they have become.

But here is a question - and I've asked it before but no one has provided an answer. Removing that protection means they can be sued, but it does not mean that they MUST provide a platform for any and everyone, just as publishers don't have to publish any and everyone. It seems to me that opening the door to lawsuits would be counter to your desire because it means they could be sued by someone for content that is defamatory, false, libelous or possibly dangerous (for example Pizzagate). Content would face greater scrutiny as a result.

In terms of bakers, bars etc - I don't think that is the same. You have laws regarding public access and non-discrimination. A bar can not discriminate racially for example, but they CAN require people to wear shirts and shoes in order to be served. A platform can't discriminate based on ideology alone but they CAN require in their ToS no hate speech, calls for violence etc and be perfectly in their rights as long as it's across the board.

Hmm. I've never heard of the TreeHouse but this is VERY troubling and following an alarming PATTERN. I wonder how Democrats would feel if they were being censored left and right everywhere they turn? Seems to me that companies like FB, Twitter and Wordpress, if they are to host pipelines of communication should not be in the business of limiting WHAT goes through their pipeline!

BEFORE ANYONE DISAGREES, let me put it to you THIS WAY:
  • What if tomorrow your telephone or cellular provider notified you they were cancelling your account because some of your conversations contained topics and language that was incompatible with their ideology?
  • What if tomorrow, your electricity or gas provider notified you that they were cancelling your account because some of the things you run off their energy or some of the things you do with those appliances was incompatible with their company mandate?
THE THING IS: companies which host primary networks of communication considered virtually ESSENTIAL now have no business having an "ideology." Where is the government on this? I hate to say it, but companies like FB, Twitter, et al., have no right to censor anyone because they don't like their content. I've never used these platforms but where in the application to use them do they state they are a CONTENT-DRIVEN app which intends to promote only certain limited views, ideologies, thoughts, topics and views? And if you intend to talk outside that sphere, DON'T BOTHER APPLYING?

A few months back I dropped using a local site called 'Nextdoor' because they instituted new rules WHICH I HAD TO AGREE TO SIGNING ON after being a member for a couple years where reading them, I could not in good conscience agree to-- -- -- I could see that in effect, they had designed their rules where most anything I might say, express or talk about, could be labeled as hate-speech, or some such thing! In effect, "hate-speech" is now anything you say that someone else doesn't like. Worse, I was being attacked by others for simply saying the truth or expressing the other side of stories, with apparent impunity. So I left.
  1. All companies like FB, Twitter, Wordpress, et al, need regulated by the government making it illegal to censor or ban people for simple content. At worst, they can organize it by CATEGORY, and if it contains actual hate, violent talk, racism, crazy stuff, then relegate it to its own area, kind of like here, in a "conspiracy" room or flaming area, that you know what you're getting into when going there.
  2. There needs to be huge fines for companies stepping on freedom of speech. I mean, it's the FIRST amendment in the Bill of Rights! Yes, I know, they are not the government, but utilities are regulated and these are the utility of the New Age. Social platforms like these are literally where most of the world's news, communication and dialog happen now-- -- a VERY dangerous place to be imposing personal restrictions on what one person agrees with over someone else.
  3. The CTH needs to file an injunction against Wordpress to stop their closing their account on the basis of the HARM it would do and ask the court for the time needed to find a new host and a means to move their stored content, even if that means putting the onus on Wordpress to bear the cost of doing so. And if Wordpress destroys their content before it can be saved and moved off site, they need to be sued for millions. Again, in effect, maybe this needs treated under anti-trust laws as in effect, these companies in censoring/destroying content are creating a MONOPOLY: not only in business, but in what is allowed to be discussed.
I hope this crap is stopped in its tracks. I never thought I'd live to see the day where individual viewpoints, opinions and THOUGHT would be suppressed, banned, even CRIMINALIZED, first in the media, then in the universities, and now finally even on the internet.

You can bet that a Biden Administration will not be proactive in protecting freedom of thought and speech, ESPECIALLY conservative, and the conservative community better get off its FAT ASS and start fighting back to protect itself.

Sadly, this just illustrates once again, the ever-widening division in this country and WHO is driving it. The Left have NO INTENTIONS on letting up.

Last edited:
[

I have no problem with that - not sure, personally, that the current laws regarding platforms adequately address what they have become.

But here is a question - and I've asked it before but no one has provided an answer. Removing that protection means they can be sued, but it does not mean that they MUST provide a platform for any and everyone, just as publishers don't have to publish any and everyone. It seems to me that opening the door to lawsuits would be counter to your desire because it means they could be sued by someone for content that is defamatory, false, libelous or possibly dangerous (for example Pizzagate). Content would face greater scrutiny as a result.

In terms of bakers, bars etc - I don't think that is the same. You have laws regarding public access and non-discrimination. A bar can not discriminate racially for example, but they CAN require people to wear shirts and shoes in order to be served. A platform can't discriminate based on ideology alone but they CAN require in their ToS no hate speech, calls for violence etc and be perfectly in their rights as long as it's across the board.
They are NOT living up to the deal, they ARE discriminating based on political beliefs.

Liberals have this propensity to label others as National Socialist's (Nazi's). It's very confusing to me since liberals are displaying a number of National Socialist personality traits.

Didn't the Nazi's censor public comment against the Fuhrer? In 2020, we have Facebook and Twitter censoring comments perceived to be contrary to the progressive American Socialist movement.

Burn books that didn't espouse the National Social ideology? In 2020, it's the decades long liberal indoctrination of your children in colleges and public schools.

Attack people and destroy their property because they rejected that same ideology? In 2020, it's ANITFA- Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Baltimore, NYC, Detroit. Philadelphia, et. al.

Brand a race of people for extinction? In 2020, it's White people

Now I must prepare for a vitriol-filled rebuttal from the National Socialist left.

[

They are NOT living up to the deal, they ARE discriminating based on political beliefs.

I would disagree BUT - if they are doing so, then they should be open to being sued and show how their ToS are being violated.

Liberals have this propensity to label others as National Socialist's (Nazi's). It's very confusing to me since liberals are displaying a number of National Socialist personality traits.

Didn't the Nazi's censor public comment against the Fuhrer? In 2020, we have Facebook and Twitter censoring comments perceived to be contrary to the progressive American Socialist movement.

Burn books that didn't espouse the National Social ideology? In 2020, it's the decades long liberal indoctrination of your children in colleges and public schools.

Attack people and destroy their property because they rejected that same ideology? In 2020, it's ANITFA- Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Baltimore, NYC, Detroit. Philadelphia, et. al.

Now I must prepare for a vitriol-filled rebuttal from the National Socialist left.

Oh look. Another historically ignorant schpeil trying to compare modern political entities with the Nazi's.

With such a massive amount of ignorance on display it's not worth the vitriol it's trolling desires. Four sentences should suffice.

Oh look. Another historically ignorant schpeil trying to compare modern political entities with the Nazi's.

With such a massive amount of ignorance on display it's not worth the vitriol it's trolling desires. Four sentences should suffice.
So why do you liberal stooges like to call us Nazi's, when it is your ideology and rhetoric that truly articulates its principles? Your smug tone reminds me of Zippy the Pinhead (aka Obama)

djfjfnfnff.jpeg

Forum List

Back