The QAnon Shaman Just Pissed Off a Federal Judge

He fucked around and found out

Sounds like the judge wants to illegally censor his right of free political speech?
I never saw and video of this guy doing anything illegal, like hitting anyone or breaking anything, and there is a lot video of him.
So it seem to be the whole prosecution of his is entirely political?

Another loss for the Trumpers.

The QAnon Shaman Just Pissed Off a Federal Judge
And there goes his last chance at getting out of jail before his trial.

The federal judge overseeing “QAnon Shaman” Jacob Chansley’s case has had it with his media redemption tour.

Chansley, who famously stormed the Capitol on January 6 in distinctive face paint and fur headdress, will stay in jail pending trial after Judge Royce Lamberth wrote a 32-page opinion excoriating both the accused rioter and his lawyer for their legal arguments and recent public appearances.

In the memorandum issued late Monday, Lamberth rejected Chansley’s request for pre-trial release, writing that his counsel had made “meritless” arguments and mocked the idea that Chansley was just a peaceful protester who was victimized during the riots that left five people dead, including a Capitol Police officer. Lamberth also took particular issue with a recent interview Chansley did with CBS News.

“The statements defendant has made to the public from jail show that defendant does not fully appreciate the severity of the allegations against him,” Lamberth, a Reagan appointee, wrote in his opinion. “To the contrary, he believes that he—not the American people or members of Congress — was the victim on January 6th.”

When reached for comment via email, defense attorney Albert Watkins said simply: “The Court’s Order is well written and reasoned.”

People kept in prison because of their political opinions are usually called "Prisoners of Conscience".
What the Courts want is for this man to cry, plead and denounce Trump probably.
Which is what terrorists do to their hostages.
No, they want him to shut the fuck up before he gets more years then he would have. The judge is correct: he doesn't realize the gravity of his situation. He is going to prison for many years. As he should be. He is a danger to other people and himself. Fuck him.

What is the legal basis for locking him up?
Being in the capital is not illegal, since it is supposed to be owned by the people.
He would only have been committing crimes if he has been causing property damage or harming individuals.
Is there any evidence he broke anything or hit anyone?
If not, then these charges are illegal.

I'm just amazed at how many Trumpers are in this thread defending those Antifa Capitol rioters!
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I am far left of anyone else here, but have to defend political expression.
Simply occupying a public building like the capital must be protected as political expression.
Any prosecution has to be limited only to those who caused material damage or personal injury, like hitting people.
Any other prosecution is illegal censorship of political expression.

I'm just amazed at how many Trumpers are in this thread defending those Antifa Capitol rioters!

Simply occupying a public building like the capital must be protected as political expression.
Any prosecution has to be limited only to those who caused material damage or personal injury, like hitting people.
Calling for the hanging of the VP is not protected speech. Inciting a riot is not protected speech. Entering the House floor is not a protected activity, it is off limits to everyone but House members, even in the best of times.

Calling for the hanging of the VP is not protected speech. Inciting a riot is not protected speech. Entering the House floor is not a protected activity, it is off limits to everyone but House members, even in the best of times.
Name names.
Who did these things you speak of?
There were 10's of thousands there.
If someone at a BLM rally calls for dead cops, do you charge all those attending?

Read my post that you are responding to again, slowly. :wink_2:

Name names.
Who did these things you speak of?
There were 10's of thousands there.
If someone at a BLM rally calls for dead cops, do you charge all those attending?
So, some black guy gets pulled over by the cops, does not cooperate quickly or completely, and ends up shot and killed, he had it coming. But a bunch of MORONS, inflamed by a fatass IDIOT, push through barricades attempting to enter restricted areas of the Capitol, and they are just exercising their constitutional rights. LIke the stupid twit that got killed. Like the black guy, she had it coming. You guys really need to work on consistency.

I'm amazed at how many people are okay with locking people up over ideological differences.

Hasn't anyone ever read any history?

You think this isn't going to happen to you and yours, too, if it's allowed to go on?

:huh1:

Hey, maybe they'll crucify the dumb little phukker on the lawn of GOP National Headquarters...

Imagine all the money to be made at such a popular event... popcorn and hot dog vendors, balloons, party-hats, sparklers... :auiqs.jpg:

Think BOSTON TEAPARTY..or go research it in your case. The 1/6 patriots did nothing more than our founders intended and did.
Bull fawking shit, you are a damn moron. In the Boston Tea Party they came aboard the ship, at night, and tossed all the tea overboard. They were not screaming hang the captain, they didn't break in the captain's quarters, take the ship's log, break off parts of the ship for souvenirs, or vandalize any other part of the ship. Matter of fact, when some people tried to fish some of the chests out of the sea to get some free tea they got their asses kicked. And perhaps most importantly, every damn dime of tax on that tea was paid, Benjamin Franklin made sure of it.

I'm amazed at how many people are okay with locking people up over ideological differences.

You think this isn't going to happen to you and yours, too, if it's allowed to go on?

Nobody is being arrested for "ideological differences". They are going through reams of video and arresting individuals that vandalized, looted, assaulted officers, and entered restricted areas.

Think BOSTON TEAPARTY..or go research it in your case. The 1/6 patriots did nothing more than our founders intended and did.
You're deeply confused. Are you admitting that it wasn't Antifa, but Trumpers who rioted at the Capitol? Or are you calling Antifa patriots like the founders intended? :laugh:

He's a premadonna, celebrity hunting nitwit that is begging for his 15 mins of fame.

Glad the Judge laid it on him.

My guess is when this is all over he'll be a number 1 guest on CNN and MSNBC

Hey, maybe they'll crucify the dumb little phukker on the lawn of GOP National Headquarters...

Imagine all the money to be made at such a popular event... popcorn and hot dog vendors, balloons, party-hats, sparklers... :auiqs.jpg:
Listen to the gleeful way you talk about making a public spectacle out of crucifying a guy who hasn't hurt a soul, and you can see why so many of us are arming ourselves.

You got some seriously twisted latent tendencies, just waiting to get out and fire up the ovens don't you?

Nobody is being arrested for "ideological differences". They are going through reams of video and arresting individuals that vandalized, looted, assaulted officers, and entered restricted areas.
They're arresting people for scaring them.

That's all.

The man is charged with trespassing.
Is this fucking North Korea now??
A political show-trial.
You're definitely a foreigner looking in, because you don't know shit about the United States.
I imagine in about 10 years I'll be the foreigner looking in
If you continue to position yourself outside of the mainstream of America, continue to be the outlier in every issue, and align more with Russian policy objectives and talking points than American democratic ones, then yes, you will be the foreigner looking in.
Psalm 102:6-7
And you respond with a nonsensical fairy tale. Par for the course, as it were...I don't know the actual state of your golf game.

Forum List

Back