The QAnon Shaman Just Pissed Off a Federal Judge

The man is charged with trespassing.
Is this fucking North Korea now??
A political show-trial.
You're definitely a foreigner looking in, because you don't know shit about the United States.
I imagine in about 10 years I'll be the foreigner looking in
If you continue to position yourself outside of the mainstream of America, continue to be the outlier in every issue, and align more with Russian policy objectives and talking points than American democratic ones, then yes, you will be the foreigner looking in.
Psalm 102:6-7

I am not at all concerned with the future of Jacob Chansley.
Save that he and his fellow terrorists are punished to the fullest extent of the law should they be found guilty.

And this is while BLM and Antifa go around with actual terrorist attacks and get ignored by your beloved democrats? You propose a one sided system which, conveniently gives you more power to silence the opposition.

Clayton will prove Democrats aren't terrorists. He'll go into Manhattan wearing a red MADA hat for a day walking and dining around the city. You'll be perfectly safe, right Clayton? Democrats aren't terrorists. You believe that, right?
You know, I don't live in New York. Matter of fact, I kind of live in a Trump heaven. I run into someone wearing one of those stupid MAGA hats I will probably just smirk and write it off as a beaming sign that screams, "I am a dumbass". But if the dude starts running off at the mouth, disturbing those around him, and even rattles my chain, well I am probably going to beat his stupid ass. And I will wait for the cops to get there, arrest me, and dutifully accept any punishment that the courts might deal out. Yep, Pop taught me from the time I was like, twelve, that you always carry a little money in your wallet, stashed away in a safe place, and never touched until you need it. It is there for court costs, because the reality is, every once in a while, a person needs their damn ass beat.

And that is the difference. Civil disobedience works the same way, you disobey and you willing accept the punishment. But you flippin Trump nuts have no backbone, no courage. Nope, you want to violate the law and yet somehow believe you are "special", that your cause is different than any other cause, and you should not have to pay the consequences of your actions. What that means, besides the fact that you are a bunch of whining pussies, is that you are not devoted enough to your cause to deserve even a minimal amount of respect. Which should come as no surprise considering your idol, Donald Trump, makes the cowardly lion from the Wizard of Oz look like Mel Gibson on Braveheart.

If you wear a Trump hat saying MAGA, a fascist Democrat will beat your fascist ass

And willingly pay the court costs. I got "beat your ass money" in my wallet. Pay to play, how hard is that to understand. I mean I don't mean to brag, but I have the best father in the entire world. He has forgotten more about "leadership" than most people will know in a lifetime.

And that is just it with Trumpbots. I mean I got to tell you, I have no damn respect for people that believe they are so special that they don't have to pay for the consequences of their actions. Just how committed are you to your cause if you are not willing to pay for the consequences of your actions?

They decide, from their personal bias, what they consider to be relevant, whether it is or not.

As for being overturned, during the Trump years many were.
You would then expect SOME of these cases to be overturned.

None have. None will be

Read my previous post. They are in the system, which takes time. If there are fair judges who know the actual law, these cases will be turned over. And, with any luck, these activist judges will be removed.

The law is the law, not just what you in your bias wish.

it does however show your commitment to the left.
If they're "in the system" then appeals have been filed right?

They don't just happen on their own.

So tell me about these appeals that have been filed.

They decide, from their personal bias, what they consider to be relevant, whether it is or not.

As for being overturned, during the Trump years many were.
You would then expect SOME of these cases to be overturned.

None have. None will be

Read my previous post. They are in the system, which takes time. If there are fair judges who know the actual law, these cases will be turned over. And, with any luck, these activist judges will be removed.

The law is the law, not just what you in your bias wish.

it does however show your commitment to the left.
If they're "in the system" then appeals have been filed right?

They don't just happen on their own.

So tell me about these appeals that have been filed.

Legally. Not something you are apparently familiar with.

BTW, tell me that they have not been filed and provide proof of your statement.

Legally WHAT?

If an appeal has been filed it is a matter of record.

No record...no filing.

Legally WHAT?

If an appeal has been filed it is a matter of record.

No record...no filing.

And you, with all of your alleged resources, have not found (or looked for) a filing.

Hard to tell if you are being intentionally dense or just lie to cover your lack of intelligence.

Either way, you are just a mouthpiece for your masters.

A political show-trial.
You're definitely a foreigner looking in, because you don't know shit about the United States.
So why weren't the women who trespassed and protested against Brett Kavanaugh's election also dragged through the courts??
You are really F'd up. This comment goes way beyond Misogyny. Who did what to you to make you into such a horrible person?

A political show-trial.
So why weren't the women who trespassed and protested against Brett Kavanaugh's election also dragged through the courts??
You are really F'd up. This comment goes way beyond Misogyny. Who did what to you to make you into such a horrible person?
What made you a traitor? You do not need to answer.

Save that he and his fellow terrorists are punished to the fullest extent of the law should they be found guilty.

And this is while BLM and Antifa go around with actual terrorist attacks and get ignored by your beloved democrats? You propose a one sided system which, conveniently gives you more power to silence the opposition.

Clayton will prove Democrats aren't terrorists. He'll go into Manhattan wearing a red MADA hat for a day walking and dining around the city. You'll be perfectly safe, right Clayton? Democrats aren't terrorists. You believe that, right?
You know, I don't live in New York. Matter of fact, I kind of live in a Trump heaven. I run into someone wearing one of those stupid MAGA hats I will probably just smirk and write it off as a beaming sign that screams, "I am a dumbass". But if the dude starts running off at the mouth, disturbing those around him, and even rattles my chain, well I am probably going to beat his stupid ass. And I will wait for the cops to get there, arrest me, and dutifully accept any punishment that the courts might deal out. Yep, Pop taught me from the time I was like, twelve, that you always carry a little money in your wallet, stashed away in a safe place, and never touched until you need it. It is there for court costs, because the reality is, every once in a while, a person needs their damn ass beat.

And that is the difference. Civil disobedience works the same way, you disobey and you willing accept the punishment. But you flippin Trump nuts have no backbone, no courage. Nope, you want to violate the law and yet somehow believe you are "special", that your cause is different than any other cause, and you should not have to pay the consequences of your actions. What that means, besides the fact that you are a bunch of whining pussies, is that you are not devoted enough to your cause to deserve even a minimal amount of respect. Which should come as no surprise considering your idol, Donald Trump, makes the cowardly lion from the Wizard of Oz look like Mel Gibson on Braveheart.

If you wear a Trump hat saying MAGA, a fascist Democrat will beat your fascist ass

And willingly pay the court costs. I got "beat your ass money" in my wallet. Pay to play, how hard is that to understand. I mean I don't mean to brag, but I have the best father in the entire world. He has forgotten more about "leadership" than most people will know in a lifetime.

And that is just it with Trumpbots. I mean I got to tell you, I have no damn respect for people that believe they are so special that they don't have to pay for the consequences of their actions. Just how committed are you to your cause if you are not willing to pay for the consequences of your actions?
Then you have no respect for Obama, Comey, Brennan, Mc Cabe, Clapper, Lois Lerner and Hunter?

Then you have no respect for Obama, Comey, Brennan, Mc Cabe, Clapper, Lois Lerner and Hunter?
Is that a rhetorical question?

Fact

It is a list of people who broke some serious laws. Treason for one, and will never be held accountable. My way of saying that guy has the memory of a goldfish.

In the memorandum issued late Monday, Lamberth rejected Chansley’s request for pre-trial release, writing that his counsel had made “meritless” arguments and mocked the idea that Chansley was just a peaceful protester who was victimized during the riots that left five people dead, including a Capitol Police officer.

This Chansley guy wore some cerimonial headgear into the Capitol. He was arrested. One person died, killed by capitol police for walking into the capitol. Chansley represents absolutely no danger to no one. No mass murderer has ever dressed up in horns then stopped to take cellphone pictures of himself. He will be kept in jail without bail purely for the media circus of trying to keep up the false story that these people represented any real danger to keep the election fraud that caused it all off the front page as the media still vents its TDS over having been denied its pound of flesh.

Another loss for the Trumpers.

And there goes his last chance at getting out of jail before his trial.

The federal judge overseeing “QAnon Shaman” Jacob Chansley’s case has had it with his media redemption tour.

Chansley, who famously stormed the Capitol on January 6 in distinctive face paint and fur headdress, will stay in jail pending trial after Judge Royce Lamberth wrote a 32-page opinion excoriating both the accused rioter and his lawyer for their legal arguments and recent public appearances.

In the memorandum issued late Monday, Lamberth rejected Chansley’s request for pre-trial release, writing that his counsel had made “meritless” arguments and mocked the idea that Chansley was just a peaceful protester who was victimized during the riots that left five people dead, including a Capitol Police officer. Lamberth also took particular issue with a recent interview Chansley did with CBS News.

“The statements defendant has made to the public from jail show that defendant does not fully appreciate the severity of the allegations against him,” Lamberth, a Reagan appointee, wrote in his opinion. “To the contrary, he believes that he—not the American people or members of Congress — was the victim on January 6th.”

When reached for comment via email, defense attorney Albert Watkins said simply: “The Court’s Order is well written and reasoned.”

People kept in prison because of their political opinions are usually called "Prisoners of Conscience".
What the Courts want is for this man to cry, plead and denounce Trump probably.
Which is what terrorists do to their hostages.
He's not in prison because of his political opinions, knucklehead. He's there because he participated in a riot & now thinks he's a fucking celebrity.

The federal judge overseeing “QAnon Shaman” Jacob Chansley’s case has had it with his media redemption tour.

Chansley, who famously stormed the Capitol on January 6 in distinctive face paint and fur headdress, will stay in jail pending trial after Judge Royce Lamberth wrote a 32-page opinion excoriating both the accused rioter and his lawyer for their legal arguments and recent public appearances.

In the memorandum issued late Monday, Lamberth rejected Chansley’s request for pre-trial release, writing that his counsel had made “meritless” arguments and mocked the idea that Chansley was just a peaceful protester who was victimized during the riots that left five people dead, including a Capitol Police officer. Lamberth also took particular issue with a recent interview Chansley did with CBS News.

“The statements defendant has made to the public from jail show that defendant does not fully appreciate the severity of the allegations against him,” Lamberth, a Reagan appointee, wrote in his opinion. “To the contrary, he believes that he—not the American people or members of Congress — was the victim on January 6th.”

When reached for comment via email, defense attorney Albert Watkins said simply: “The Court’s Order is well written and reasoned.”

People kept in prison because of their political opinions are usually called "Prisoners of Conscience".
He's not in prison because of his political opinions, knucklehead. He's there because he participated in a riot & now thinks he's a fucking celebrity.
He would be in much better shape if he burned down courthouse.

He would be in much better shape if he burned down courthouse.
But only at night time.
Otherwise it's terrorism.

Of course he is in prison for his political beliefs. That's clear.
He's not charged with assault or riotous behaviour.
Had he did the exact same thing but at a BLM or Antifa rally, he would have been bailed the next day.

Of course he is in prison for his political beliefs. That's clear.
He's not charged with assault or riotous behaviour.
Had he did the exact same thing but at a BLM or Antifa rally, he would have been bailed the next day.
He is charged with civil disorder, obstruction of an official proceeding, violent entry and disorderly conduct. He was filmed brandishing a weapon and refused to comply with directions from capital police.

Additionally, the judge said Chansley's own language on social media and during the Capitol riots can be perceived as threatening and promising future violent actions. That included comments Chansley made supporting the hanging of "traitors," according to the judge's ruling.
One of those threats was directed at Vice President Mike Pence. Details from court documents say Chansley scrawled on a paper Pence left behind when he fled the Senate chamber during the siege. Chansley wrote, "It's only a matter of time. Justice is coming." He then repeated that phrase to a reporter filming inside the Senate chamber that day.
Chansley called the FBI in the days following the insurrection and said he was glad he entered the Senate chamber and said Pence was a "child trafficking traitor."
Lamberth, in his conclusion, wrote: "These are not the actions of a person who is shy about breaking the law."

Forum List

Back