The Questions Carlson Won't Be Asking Putin

No, I see Putin for the insane dictator steeped in 19th century mysticism that he is. I see him as the evil freak who obliterated 80 years of MADD to make an offensive nuclear threat to the planet.

He needs to go. Yesterday.
Then i suggest you check in with your local trick cyclist, they can do wonders these days with paranoid delusions.

How about an insane dictator invading European countries under cover of an OFFENSIVE nuke threat?
All theories can be entertained. But the very issue of Putin's credibility, or lack of, is best ignored by Americans of your persuasion. Factual information has a way of percolating to the surface..

I am not interested in your freakish lies. Peddle them to someone else.
Did covid come from a lab in China?... yes... did the CCP cover it up?... yes... did it kill millions... yes... and is China still covering it up?... yes...
WTF are you talking about?...

All theories can be entertained. But the very issue of Putin's credibility, or lack of, is best ignored by Americans of your persuasion. Factual information has a way of percolating to the surface..
He's a despot. An insignificant nothing. Just like Russia is.

Did covid come from a lab in China?... yes... did the CCP cover it up?... yes... did it kill millions... yes... and is China still covering it up?... yes...
I am not interested in your nutsackery And derailing attempts.

I am not interested in your nutsackery And derailing attempts.
I'll try again...

Really? You mean like I noted you are a Russian sympathizer?
I am an antiwar sympathizer and coincidentally it's again and again and again, America being prowar.
Does that make me a Russian sympathizer?

And coincidentally, I'm an atheist who is an antiwar sympathizer, again and again and again.

I am an antiwar sympathizer and coincidentally it's again and again and again, America being prowar.
Does that make me a Russian sympathizer?

And coincidentally, I'm an atheist who is an antiwar sympathizer, again and again and again.
Then criticize the insane dictator for invading European countries three times under cover of an offensive nuclear threat.

You mean the boys you don't mind Putin's troops are abducting and raping, enabler?

Enable what? Pretty funny coming from a fucking stooge enabler of Joe Biden filling this country in three years with more military age illegal alien invaders from (who knows where?) than 167 other COUNTRIES.

What happens when a country no longer offers citizens a CHOICE in who runs their government or how?

Enable that, fuckwit.

Then criticize the insane dictator for invading European countries three times under cover of an offensive nuclear threat.
Criticize which country claiming to be a democratic republic, for 40 wars of aggression since the end of WW2 alone?

Regardless of what Putin says to Carlson, your track record is stamped on your forehead.

Forum List

Back