The Questions Carlson Won't Be Asking Putin

This discussion is illustrating just how significant Russia has become!
I can't talk to you here anymore unless you provide some substance instead of your uninteresting behaviour. Be warned.
How long has their war with Ukraine lasted?

I wonder if these pin head libs ever thought about how the world would be if we just got along with Russia instead of pushing them into the arms of China and Iran....
What kind of fools are these libs?...

I wonder if these pin head libs ever thought about how the world would be if we just got along with Russia instead of pushing them into the arms of China and Iran....
What kind of fools are these libs?...
And dummies with no morality or ethics don't understand that the onus for that lies on the insane dictator to stop invading European countries.

And dummies with no morality or ethics don't understand that the onus for that lies on the insane dictator to stop invading European countries.
Nations do not have friends dummy... they have interests... and it would have been in our interest to get along with Russia....

How long has their war with Ukraine lasted?
You're aware of how long it's lasted.
That sort of question doesn't clear the bar for proper behaviour. If you're honestly trying then I'll give you another opportunity to show it.
(I suspect we'll have to go to the 'religious section to find an issue.)

But you can't and never do answer a question from any of us...

I think he's just supposed to dance and hold the cup out...

122135a3f0fc8b28678c064f5f647a7f (1).jpg

Last edited:
All theories can be entertained. But the very issue of Putin's credibility, or lack of, is best ignored by Americans of your persuasion. Factual information has a way of percolating to the surface..
And Tucker is just the man to percolate it.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Nations do not have friends dummy... they have interests... and it would be in our interest to get along with Russia....
Not when they are invading European countries unnder cover of an offensive nuclear threat. We would never abandon our European and western allies for the insane dictator. This is cult nutsackery.

You're aware of how long it's lasted.
That sort of question doesn't clear the bar for proper behaviour. If you're honestly trying then I'll give you another opportunity to show it.
(I suspect we'll have to go to the 'religious section to find an issue.)
Of course I know how long it has lasted. I wasn't seeking information. I was asking the question to imply how impotent the Russian military is.

You had a problem with Putin before the 2022 war, did you have a different excuse?
Let's seeeeee....

Invaded Georgia. Invaded Crimea. Invaded Eastern Ukraine. Interfered in 2016 election. Interfered in European elections. Massacring civilians in Syria. Continues to seek ways to interfere in US and European elections.

Nope. Can't think of a thing...

Not when they are invading European countries unnder cover of an offensive nuclear threat. We would never abandon our European and western allies for the insane dictator. This is cult nutsackery.
Putin didn't invade until the Putin hating dems took over...

Forum List

Back