The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty

I speak as a Muslim.

The Quran was given not to confirm the Torah and the Bible; but to correct their errors and corruptions. ..... :cool:

The Qur'an was not sent for that. The Qur'an is an honor from God Almighty. In this case the honoured person is Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), and the Qur'an is his book.

The Qur'an existed in pre-eternity, and it was revealed to Muhammad step by step, as events occured during his lifetime, until all of the book was revealed to him (peace be upon him and his family).

The Gospel, the Torah and the Psalms were revealed respectively to Jesus, Moses and David. Other prophets like Abraham or Seth were also revealed other books. Whatever was revealed in those books is contained in the Holy Qur'an. The Holy Qur'an also contains additional revelation. If those prophets lived at the time of Muhammad, they would have had to follow his book, his law and his way.

Or! the Quran was all made up by Muhammad to serve his own purposes. Besides I just remembered there is a verse that says the Quran must be from God because it confirms all the previous messages. I will try to find that verse for you.

I think this you said above kind of sums up all you said. Everyone who knows a little about Islam knows about the Night Journey, and the holiness and the heavenliness of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). As he declared, he is the last of the prophets, the Seal of the prophets, the beloved of God Almighty and the Qur'an was revealed to him by God Almighty. God Almighty says the Qur'an is the Book.
Umm, no. The Koran did not exist "pre-eternity". That's silly and absurd. The Koran did not exist until Mohammud (may the vultures pick at his bones), invented the politico-religious Ideology of Islamism.

There were many religions that existed prior to Islam; Judaism and Christianity the two most obvious examples. As we know, Mohammud (may the vultures pick at his bones), stole ruthlessly from both those earlier faiths. That's evident in his formulation of Islam. We also have the Greek or Roman pantheons as examples of religions that existed prior to Islam.

you know, just because you don't believe in something doesn't men you have to be mean about it

excellent point for EVERYONE-----which is why I persistently maintain that anyone who expresses his
faith based belief in a mixed group as FACT----is disgustingly rude ----uhm---in this case----the person who did the RUDE first was sunni. Hollie responded

Again, the Quran was given perfectly and contains no errors or mistakes. ...... :cool:

which of course, is why the "rightly guided" caliphs collected and compiled the Qur'an and destroyed the variants that were going around.

And then in response to all the errors the Koran makes about Judaism or Christianity, Muslims like Sunni walk around saying the OT and NT were changed and corrupted. The Koran was corrupted from its inception!

Here are some of the words of God Almighty (the Qur'an, which is the word of God Almighty, not that of Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family). These are separate excerpts, all from the Chapter 77 of the Qur'an (The Winds Sent Forth).

"And what will explain to you what the Day of Sorting out is? Ah woe, that Day, to the Rejecters of Truth!"

"So shall We make later (generations) follow them. Thus do We deal with men of sin. Ah woe, that Day, to the Rejecters of Truth!"

"Indeed it throws about sparks (huge) as Forts, as if there were (a string of) yellow camels (marching swiftly). Ah woe, that Day, to the Rejecters of Truth!"

"(O you unjust!) Eat and enjoy yourselves (but) a little while, for that you are Sinners. Ah woe, that Day, to the Rejecters of Truth!"

Ńow that we're talking about the end days, you forgot the part where the Koran says that the Christians will break their crosses and join Muslims in slaughtering all the Jews.

Again, the Quran was given perfectly and contains no errors or mistakes. ...... :cool:

which of course, is why the "rightly guided" caliphs collected and compiled the Qur'an and destroyed the variants that were going around.

And then in response to all the errors the Koran makes about Judaism or Christianity, Muslims like Sunni walk around saying the OT and NT were changed and corrupted. The Koran was corrupted from its inception!

anything touches by humans is corrupted. And if you are referencing an oral recitation. There is a reason they cracked down on variants of the Qur'an. It's because people remember things differently

Here are some of the words of God Almighty (the Qur'an, which is the word of God Almighty, not that of Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family). These are separate excerpts, all from the Chapter 77 of the Qur'an (The Winds Sent Forth).

"And what will explain to you what the Day of Sorting out is? Ah woe, that Day, to the Rejecters of Truth!"

"So shall We make later (generations) follow them. Thus do We deal with men of sin. Ah woe, that Day, to the Rejecters of Truth!"

"Indeed it throws about sparks (huge) as Forts, as if there were (a string of) yellow camels (marching swiftly). Ah woe, that Day, to the Rejecters of Truth!"

"(O you unjust!) Eat and enjoy yourselves (but) a little while, for that you are Sinners. Ah woe, that Day, to the Rejecters of Truth!"

did it occur to you that the rejecters of truth were the Muslims?

you know, just because you don't believe in something doesn't men you have to be mean about it

Just because you are completely ignorant about something doesn't mean you are required to defend it.

Why people view the political ideology called Islam as the one ideology in all the world that is above reproach is beyond me -- doubly so considering it is a manifesto that promises endless war upon all those who do not submit to it.

anything touches by humans is corrupted. And if you are referencing an oral recitation. There is a reason they cracked down on variants of the Qur'an. It's because people remember things differently

Remembering things differently actually lends to authenticity. The gospels written by 4 different men contain contradictions, differing viewpoints, and differing points of emphasis. They are utterly human which is why they're so genuinely believable. But in comparing the Bible to the Koran, the Bible among all works of human literature has been verified by corroborating sources more than any other. The 25,000 manuscripts and fragments confirm it's veracity more than anything else written by man.

It's easy to claim that something is corrupted. It almost requires no proof and is accepted by those whose standard of proof doesn't ascend to the detailed scrutiny aforementioned. Far from being corrupted, the Bible merits the highest nomination for the most pure, impeccable credibility of anything ever written in human history.

Just one minor detail there, how the heck does one consider a totally illiterate egomaniacal terrorist thief even close to qualified to critique the written words in the OT and NT. Sounds like Saudi Arabian Hocus Pocus to me.

Dirty muslims

-Geaux

LiveLeak-dot-com-5de987439c2c-untitled2.png

There is a reason they cracked down on variants of the Qur'an. It's because people remember things differently

After Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), Abu Bakr (may God be well pleased with him) put together the Qur'an into one manuscript. By the time of Uthman (may God be well pleased with him), Islam had greatly expanded. Uthman ordered that the original manuscript put together by Abu Bakr should be made into a book. When he did that, all other versions were destroyed. That is part of the miraculous protection of the Qur'an. That happened less than 20 years after the death of Muhammad. This is the exact same Qur'an we have today.

The 25,000 manuscripts and fragments confirm it's veracity more than anything else written by man.

I am Muslim. A book that says the Creator of the Solar System and the constellations of the Zodiac has a son who goes about in the markets is for sure a book containing only lies and forgeries.

It's easy to claim that something is corrupted.

A book that talks about Jesus or any prophet of God is bound to be corrupted by men who have agendas. The Qur'an was protected miraculously, only miraculously, as well as the Hadiths (the sayings of Muhammad). The false Hadiths are known to all.

Muhammad's life was very well recorded, and much better recorded than that of any other prophet. God willed it so, because He sent Muhammad as the very last prophet, the Seal of the prophets, peace be upon him and his family.

Last edited:
I am Muslim. A book that says the Creator of the Solar System and the constellations of the Zodiac has a son who goes about in the markets is for sure a book containing only lies and forgeries.

Yes, that just totally wipes out everything I just said about independent corroboration. Because you don't believe something written in it, it must be a book of lies and forgeries. What boeotian reasoning skills you have!

A book that talks about Jesus or any prophet of God is bound to be corrupted by men who have agendas. The Qur'an was protected miraculously, only miraculously, as well as the Hadiths (the sayings of Muhammad). The false Hadiths are known to all.

Muhammad's life was very well recorded, and much better recorded than that of any other prophet. God willed it so, because He sent Muhammad as the very last prophet, the Seal of the prophets, peace be upon him and his family.

Yes, Muhammad's (piss be upon him) life was indeed well recorded, which is why we know what an evil asshole he was. Jesus didn't command armies, didn't slaughter children, didn't shag little girls still toting their cloth dolls, didn't create a religion of intolerance and violence, commanding all succeeding generations to commit themselves to jihad.

I'm so glad we have a detailed account of your pedophile prophet. It makes my condemnation of your POS religion all the more just.

There is a reason they cracked down on variants of the Qur'an. It's because people remember things differently

After Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), Abu Bakr (may God be well pleased with him) put together the Qur'an into one manuscript. By the time of Uthman (may God be well pleased with him), Islam had greatly expanded. Uthman ordered that the original manuscript put together by Abu Bakr should be made into a book. When he did that, all other versions were destroyed. That is part of the miraculous protection of the Qur'an. That happened less than 20 years after the death of Muhammad. This is the exact same Qur'an we have today.

The 25,000 manuscripts and fragments confirm it's veracity more than anything else written by man.

How about a prophet who raids caravans and kills, loots, and rapes it's travelers during Ramadan? Messenger my ass, the only message Muhammad brought was one of intolerance and terror.

Caravan raids - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Yes, that just totally wipes out everything I just said about independent corroboration. Because you don't believe something written in it, it must be a book of lies and forgeries. What boeotian reasoning skills you have!

Yes, Muhammad's (piss be upon him) life was indeed well recorded, which is why we know what an evil asshole he was. Jesus didn't command armies, didn't slaughter children, didn't shag little girls still toting their cloth dolls, didn't create a religion of intolerance and violence, commanding all succeeding generations to commit themselves to jihad.

I'm so glad we have a detailed account of your pedophile prophet. It makes my condemnation of your POS religion all the more just.
Well recorded life of Mohammad:

Tabari 9:69 “Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us” The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

Ibn Ishaq: 327 – “Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”

Ibn Ishaq: 992 – “Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah.” Muhammad’s instructions to his men prior to a raid.

Quran (2:216) – “Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.”

Quran (5:33) – “The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement”

Quran (8:12) – “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them”

Quran (9:5) – “So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush"

Last edited:

THE KORAN IS A PILE OF SHIT AS WAS THE RAPIST MURDERING DOG----muhuhmmad

These are some of the words of God (the Qur'an, which is the word of God, not that of Muhammad):

"We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape; And the Jinn race, We had created before, from the fire of a scorching wind. Behold! thy Lord said to the angels: "I am about to create man, from sounding clay from mud moulded into shape; when I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him." So the angels prostrated themselves, all of them together: Not so Iblis: he refused to be among those who prostrated themselves. (Allah, God) said: "O Iblis! what is your reason for not being among those who prostrated themselves?" (Iblis) said: "I am not one to prostrate myself to man, whom Thou didst create from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape." (Allah, God)said: "Then get thee out from here; for thou art rejected, accursed. And the curse shall be on thee till the day of Judgment."

Until the Day of Judgment, in other words not after, because Satan is on a mission from God, who wants to try the human beings.

Here are some other words of God (the Qur'an):

"(To his son came the command): "O Yahya (John or John the Baptist)! take hold of the Book with might": and We gave him Wisdom even as a youth, and piety (for all creatures) as from Us, and purity: he was devout, and kind to his parents, and he was not overbearing or rebellious. So Peace on him the day he was born, the day that he dies, and the day that he will be raised up to life (again)! "

"But she (Mary) pointed to the babe. They said: "How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?" He (Jesus) said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah. He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet; and He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live; (He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable; so peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)"!

John represents majesty, whereas Jesus represents absolute victory. They were cousins. When both women were pregnant, the mother of John said to the mother of Jesus (Mary) that she had a dream in which she saw the son she was carrying bowing to the son Mary was carrying.

These are some of the words of God (the Qur'an, which is the word of God, not that of Muhammad):

"We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape; And the Jinn race, We had created before, from the fire of a scorching wind. Behold! thy Lord said to the angels: "I am about to create man, from sounding clay from mud moulded into shape; when I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him." So the angels prostrated themselves, all of them together: Not so Iblis: he refused to be among those who prostrated themselves. (Allah, God) said: "O Iblis! what is your reason for not being among those who prostrated themselves?" (Iblis) said: "I am not one to prostrate myself to man, whom Thou didst create from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape." (Allah, God)said: "Then get thee out from here; for thou art rejected, accursed. And the curse shall be on thee till the day of Judgment."

Until the Day of Judgment, in other words not after, because Satan is on a mission from God, who wants to try the human beings.

"(To his son came the command): "O Yahya (John or John the Baptist)! take hold of the Book with might": and We gave him Wisdom even as a youth, and piety (for all creatures) as from Us, and purity: he was devout, and kind to his parents, and he was not overbearing or rebellious. So Peace on him the day he was born, the day that he dies, and the day that he will be raised up to life (again)! "

"But she (Mary) pointed to the babe. They said: "How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?" He (Jesus) said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah. He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet; and He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live; (He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable; so peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)"!

John represents majesty, whereas Jesus represents absolute victory. They were cousins. When both women were pregnant, the mother of John said to the mother of Jesus (Mary) that she had a dream in which she saw the son she was carrying bowing to the son Mary was carrying.

watta pile of shit

I speak as a Muslim.

Belief must turn into sure belief. It reaches the point where when you are face to face with a lion, you are not fearing anyone but God, out of belief that God exists and does everything that happens. So there are no such things as "consequences for your belief".

Al Qaeda and so on blow up everything, even mosques, and that happens a lot. It's not just the West that is targeted. So don't say that Islam seeks to impose itself over other religions, or that this is Islam.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) could not read or write. Since you agree to that it means you accept early sources. But what does it matter ? He never claimed he wrote the Qur'an. the Qur'an says : "We sent it down (the Qur'an) in a blessed night". It is the word of God sent down to the heart of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). Then he recited it to the people.

War is about conquering territories. So yes, Muhammad conquered and subdued people. He was at war. God ordered those wars so it's normal He spoke a lot of hate to those He ordered fought. As to rapes, I don't know what you mean by that.

The Qur'an and the Gospel comes from the same one and only God. It's most normal that they contain similar stories, specially knowing that prophets are sent as teachers. Their life stories serve the purpose to teach mankind. So one may find the same story in every revealed book. Just like Jesus keeping with him someone, though he knew (since he was a prophet) that he was going to betray him. He kept him close to him, he was teaching. (In any case Jesus was not crucified).

I speak as a Muslim. Whenever I read a passage of the Bible, it's obvious to me that it is a man made book containing intentional lies and forgeries.

Muhammad was at war, and war is war. Don't call him a terrorist. He did not decide by himself to go to war. God ordered him to go to war, and God authorized him to go to war against those who sought to harm the Muslims. In the beginning, he had to endure these things without fighting back. What do Americans do ? They bomb buildings, kill civilians and then try to hide it. You'll tell me it's a mistake. That's fine but they keep bombing though by now they know civilians will get caught.

The books were not written by prophets or their helpers. It was God who revealed to prophets the Torah, the Psalms, the Gospel, the Qur'an and so on. Then men changed those books, and put whatever they wanted in it and adopted these men-made books; except for the Qur'an which has been miraculously protected and kept authentic up to this day.

Islam and the Muslims are not the same. It's greatly unfair to yourselves to judge Islam by the Muslims.

Well isn't it nice that we have God to blame for all of our mistakes. "THY will be done!"

When oh when will Monkeys take responsibility for their history? :dunno:

As long as we have God and The Devil to blame for our violent evolution on a dog-eat-dog world, our future will always be the most expensive hostage.

Come ON, Monkeys!! The Stars await! :thup:

The first generation to understand the right of every Monkey to be wrong about their beliefs in the unprovable questions of origins and after-life gets to watch their grandchildren begin our trek to The Stars.

Silly, silly Monkeys.​

if you want to pretend everyone but you is wrong, you are free to do so.

if you want to learn wisdom by humbly going to the source of all understanding you are likewise free to do so.

choose this day who you will serve. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

If God wants my service, God can ask me. Until God Himself proves himself, I have absolutely no obligations beyond the evidence that I can see and evaluate, which clearly points to survival of the most fit on a dog-eat-dog world.

If God is, She doesn't seem to be interested in the details of our Evolution. If it bleeds, it leads.

Moron#75: "We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape; And the Jinn race, We had created before, from the fire of a scorching wind."

The "Jinn race"? Ha ha ha. Proof that Mohammad was an illiterate lunatic having hallucinations, hardly qualified to have an opinion on religions that came centuries before the Saudi Arabian terrorist thief was born.

History is mostly a one time event no longer accessible to today's humans. Humans will have to rely heavily and mostly on documents written by other humans to reach a truth. To put it another way, human witnessing can be the only way to reach a historical truth.

And The Word was God. :thup:

Forum List

Back