The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty

Forumers,

You may now ponder these verses from the Qur'an:

"And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our servant, then produce a Sura like thereunto; and call your witnesses or helpers (If there are any) besides Allah, if your (doubts) are true. But if ye cannot- and of a surety ye cannot- then fear the Fire whose fuel is men and stones,- which is prepared for those who reject Faith."

God says here that this book is beyond the ability of humans. He says make a Surah like these Surahs if you but you can never do so. The smallest Surah in the Qur'an is made of 3 verses. So make 3 verses like the verses of the Qur'an if you can. But you can not.

The Qur'an is one of the miracles of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) who is the Seal of the prophets, the last of them. There shall be no prophet after him, this is why the Qur'an applies to all ages until the end of times. It said, in the 7th century:

"And He sent against them Flights of Birds, striking them with stones of baked clay. Then did He make them like an empty field of stalks and straw, (of which the corn) has been eaten up."

These birds did not make mistakes, not touching buildings and killing civilians.

Sura 2.23 is nonsense, the Quran is far from being a miracle, it keeps changing he subject , the bible is far better written and rich in narrative.
Sura 105 claiming that birds destroyed the Abbysinian army with stones is ludicrous. No birds could lift stones that would be more than a nuisance, and the armies of the day would have had shields. Also where did you get the idea that the birds did not kill civilians? that is not in the Quran.

Dajjal,

You were wise to restrain yourself from calling the Bible a miracle, the Bible and any sacred book of Christianity or Judaism.

Again, the Qur'an, the word of God revealed to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) and as such a miracle of Muhammad, one of his greater miracles said in the 7th century:

"And He sent against them Flights of Birds, striking them with stones of baked clay. Then did He make them like an empty field of stalks and straw, (of which the corn) has been eaten up."

These birds made no mistakes. They did not touch buildings and kill civilians.

I speak as a Muslim.

Anyone who knows a little about Islam knows about the holiness and the heavenliness of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), him who did the Night Journey.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said God revealed a book to him, the Holy Qur'an.

"Now hath come unto you an Messenger from amongst yourselves: it grieves him that ye should perish: ardently anxious is he over you: to the Believers is he most kind and merciful. But if they turn away, Say: "(Allah) sufficeth me: there is no god but He: On Him is my trust,- He the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme!"

This is not the word of a human being, not the word of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). This is the word of God Almighty. The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty. He revealed it to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) through the intermediary of the Archangel Gabriel.
The Qur'an is a fictional comic book story created in the deluded mind of a sociopathic pedophile piece of shit named Mohammud (pig shit be upon him).

Any rational reasonable God (assuming He exists) would be offended by the imbecility of the fake faith of "Islam," if God deigned to give a crap about the mindless ravings of a piece of shit like the pedophile prophet Mohammud (piss be upon him).

I speak from the knowledge of the saints of Islam.

The Holy Qur'an is the word of God Almighty. It is not the word of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). It is the word of God Almighty, revealed to Muhammad; and Muhammad made it available to us, so that we be blessed thanks to it and so that we cherish it.

The following Verses are among the wonderful Verses of the Qur'an. They are the Verses 18 to 24 of Surah 59 (The Gathering).

18. O ye who believe! Fear Allah (God), and let every soul look to what (provision) He has sent forth for the morrow. Yea, fear Allah. for Allah is well-acquainted with (all) that ye do.

19. And be ye not like those who forgot Allah. and He made them forget their own souls! Such are the rebellious transgressors!

20. Not equal are the Companions of the Fire and the Companions of the Garden: it is the Companions of the Garden, that will achieve Felicity.

21. Had We sent down this Qur'an on a mountain, verily, thou wouldst have seen it humble itself and cleave asunder for fear of Allah. Such are the similitudes which We propound to men, that they may reflect.

22. Allah is He, than Whom there is no other god;- Who knows (all things) both secret and open; He, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

23. Allah is He, than Whom there is no other god;- the Sovereign, the Holy One, the Source of Peace (and Perfection), the Guardian of Faith, the Preserver of Safety, the Exalted in Might, the Irresistible, the Supreme: Glory to Allah. (High is He) above the partners they attribute to Him.

24. He is Allah, the Creator, the Evolver, the Bestower of Forms (or Colours). To Him belong the Most Beautiful Names: whatever is in the heavens and on earth, doth declare His Praises and Glory: and He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

Many times have I said that it is forbidden in Islam to understand the Qur'an or the Hadiths (the sayings of Muhammad) as one reads them. One must seek the meanings from the saints of Islam. They are the inheritors of Muhammad. There are 124 000 saints in Islam, they came on earth from the end of the 7th century to today and until the end of time. From their knowledge we know that:

when the Verse 18 says "let every soul look to what (provision) He has sent forth for the morrow", it indicates that one must regularly look at his acts, at what he does. A litteral meaning would be to be careful of what one does because he will be judged after death accordig to what he does. But the verse points to a special kind of the meditations in Islam that is very praiseworthy. It is to meditate upon what one does. When one meditates, thinks about what he does, he will be shown the good he does and it encourages him; and he will be shown the bad he does and it compels him to stop doing so. Try it for yourself. Think, be it for only 2 minutes about what you did this 2-3 hours or this morning. You will be shown the good you did and the bad you did and it will encourage you good or compels you to stop doing so depending on whether there were good or bad.

In The Verse 21 God praises His beloved, Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). God praises Muhammad in that he is strong, he is lofty and so on, for a mountain denotes strength, height and loftiness among others.

The Verses 22-23-24 mention some Names of God. The mention of the Names of God, the remembrance of God is one of the most important acts of worship in Islam. Some types of mention of the Names of God are only allowed for those who have been trained enough and reached an adequate level of purity. For others, it is strictly forbidden.

Is Muslim75 proselytizing?
It is not the best time for that with all that islamic terrorism and atrocities taking place at the moment.
"Bearing witness" I guess. Bearing witness to what? Does anybody know?

I think it's funny, that Muhammad recognized Jesus, yet, Jesus never spoke of Muhammad, except as He spoke about the false prophet who would deceive many. You have been deceived.

The good news is, when you, and other Muslims, meet Muhammad, you will be sorely surprised, by whose right side he is sitting on! And Dammed forever.

Hope you get right before then.

Muslim75, what happened to your thread O Americans? I thought you were going to progress through the entire Quran on that thread. Oh well! lets jump to sura 59.
First you are cherry picking verses and leaving out the main verses of the sura which are about the enforced exile of a Jewish tribe. Verse 2 says Allah cast terror into their hearts. Verse 6 say Muhammad pillaged them for spoils. In fact the verses 18 to 24 are just tacked on to the end of the sura out of context of the rest of it.
verse 21 seems to me to clearly be a reference to Moses getting revelations on a mountain.

You say we need Islamic saints to interpret this simplistic nonsense for us, but I say they are full of B/S.

The "god" of whom Mohammud (puke on him) babbled is an asshole every bit as much as (and maybe even worse than) Mohammud (piss over him) himself. Thank the real God that Mohammud (putrescence be on him) wasn't actually conveying any divine thoughts or words. No angel gave any words to the prophet Mohammud (pieces of shit be upon him).

Mohammud (piss on him) was just an abysmal, evil, violent, deluded, deranged, psychotic, sociopathic, bigoted, pedophile piece of shit.

Mohammud (piss be upon him) was -- and Islam is -- nothing but a blot on the universe.

The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty, not that of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). God says in the Qur'an:

"Glory to (Allah, God) Who did take His servant for a Journey by night from the Sacred Mosque to the farthest Mosque, whose precincts We did bless,- in order that We might show him some of Our Signs: for He is the One Who heareth and seeth (all things)."

"Praise be to Allah, Who hath sent to His servant the Book, and hath allowed therein no Crookedness"

These are not the only instances in the Qur'an where God calls Muhammad His servant.

Muhammad was greatly pleased that God called him His servant. The honor of a man is his servanthood to God Almighty, his servanthood to the Lord of the universes. This is why we must work hard to purify ourselves until we are accepted as servants of God Almighty. This is what we must ask of Him, that He makes us His servants. This is the honor of mankind.

Muslim75 I have found the verse you quoted, verse 17.1 and it appears we are both using the Yusuf Ali translation, which makes things easier. Please give reference numbers as it makes it easier to follow.
sura 17.1 Glory to (Allah) Who did take His servant for a Journey by night from the Sacred Mosque to the farthest Mosque, whose precincts We did bless,- in order that We might show him some of Our Signs: for He is the One Who heareth and seeth (all things).

God Almighty praises Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) in these two verses:

"Now hath come unto you an Messenger from amongst yourselves: it grieves him that ye should perish: ardently anxious is he over you: to the Believers is he most kind and merciful.

But if they turn away, Say: (Allah) sufficeth me: there is no godbut He: On Him is my trust,- He the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme!"

These are the last two verses of the Surah called Repentance (Surah 9). This Surah 9 is the only Surah out of the 114 Surahs in the Qur'an which does not start with the name of God. All other 113 Surahs start with "In the name of God, the Most merciful, the Great Merciful". Not only does this Surah not start with the name of God, but it ends with the 2 verses mentioned above where God Almighty praises Muhammad.

God Almighty praises Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) in these two verses:

"Now hath come unto you an Messenger from amongst yourselves: it grieves him that ye should perish: ardently anxious is he over you: to the Believers is he most kind and merciful.

But if they turn away, Say: (Allah) sufficeth me: there is no godbut He: On Him is my trust,- He the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme!"

These are the last two verses of the Surah called Repentance (Surah 9). This Surah 9 is the only Surah out of the 114 Surahs in the Qur'an which does not start with the name of God. All other 113 Surahs start with "In the name of God, the Most merciful, the Great Merciful". Not only does this Surah not start with the name of God, but it ends with the 2 verses mentioned above where God Almighty praises Muhammad.

If I remember correctly Rashad Khalifa deleted the last two verses of sura 9 from his translation, because they did not fit his mathematical miracle theory. But you probably don't know anything about that.

The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty Himself revealed to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). It is not the word of Muhammad. You may cherish from it the Holy and magnificent words of God Almighty Himself, who created you and created all universes. Since Muhammad was sent as the last prophet, the Qur'an, which was revealed in the 7th century applies to all ages after that, including the 21st century, today, with everything that goes on in the world.

Look to how relevant these Surahs are:

Abundance (Surah 108)

1. To thee have We granted the Fount (of Abundance).
2. Therefore to thy Lord turn in Prayer and Sacrifice.
3. For he who hateth thee, he will be cut off (from Future Hope).

The Gossipmonger

1. Woe to every (kind of) scandal-monger and-backbiter,
2. Who pileth up wealth and layeth it by,
3. Thinking that his wealth would make him last for ever!
4. By no means! He will be sure to be thrown into That which Breaks to Pieces,
5. And what will explain to thee That which Breaks to Pieces?
6. (It is) the Fire of (the Wrath of) Allah kindled (to a blaze),
7. The which doth mount (Right) to the Hearts:
8. It shall be made into a vault over them,
9. In columns outstretched.

The Disbelievers (Surah 109)

1. Say : O ye that reject Faith!
2. I worship not that which ye worship,
3. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
4. And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,
5. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
6. To you be your Way, and to me mine.

Rivalry in World Increase (Surah 102)

1. The mutual rivalry for piling up (the good things of this world) diverts you (from the more serious things),
2. Until ye visit the graves.
3. But nay, ye soon shall know (the reality).
4. Again, ye soon shall know!
5. Nay, were ye to know with certainty of mind, (ye would beware!)
6. Ye shall certainly see Hell-Fire!
7. Again, ye shall see it with certainty of sight!
8. Then, shall ye be questioned that Day about the joy (ye indulged in!).

Blessed will be those who cherish the words of God, the holy and sublime words of the Creator.

Muslim75, for every verse you post that supports your view that the Quran is Gods words, I can post a verse that shows the whole thing was made up by Muhammad to suit his own agenda. Here is a verse about how to behave in his house. How is that relevant to all mankind in the 21st century?

33.53 O ye who believe! Enter not the Prophet's houses,- until leave is given you,- for a meal, (and then) not (so early as) to wait for its preparation: but when ye are invited, enter; and when ye have taken your meal, disperse, without seeking familiar talk. Such (behaviour) annoys the Prophet: he is ashamed to dismiss you, but God is not ashamed (to tell you) the truth. And when ye ask (his ladies) for anything ye want, ask them from before a screen: that makes for greater purity for your hearts and for theirs. Nor is it right for you that ye should annoy God's Apostle, or that ye should marry his widows after him at any time. Truly such a thing is in God's sight an enormity.

33.57 Those who annoy God and His Apostle - God has cursed them in this World and in the Hereafter, and has prepared for them a humiliating Punishment.

And I thought Parture was bad. This guy just doesn't reply to anything, just keeps spewing his bullshit

The Koran is the ravings of a maniac

in the bible it says that when the last prophet of god comes its armagedon

no armagedon

therefore mohamed is a false prophet

and anyone can say hes a grand prophet of god

doesent make him one

makes him a false prophet

yeah i know mohamed claimed he was in line of biblical prophets

and the koran is in line with the bible

well thats wrong

the koran contradicts the bible and the tohra therfore is not in line with the prophets of god

and mohamed is not in line with the prophets of god

hes satans prophet

Forum List

Back