The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty

considering the champagne consumtion of arabian princes

id guess they don t belive in islam

id think araibian royalty doesen t belive in anything

exept money and power

pure satanism

no moral

I speak as a Muslim.

Anyone who knows a little about Islam knows about the holiness and the heavenliness of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), him who did the Night Journey.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said God revealed a book to him, the Holy Qur'an.

"Now hath come unto you an Messenger from amongst yourselves: it grieves him that ye should perish: ardently anxious is he over you: to the Believers is he most kind and merciful. But if they turn away, Say: "(Allah) sufficeth me: there is no god but He: On Him is my trust,- He the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme!"

This is not the word of a human being, not the word of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). This is the word of God Almighty. The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty. He revealed it to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) through the intermediary of the Archangel Gabriel.

Regarding Muhammed and the Qur'an, most Americans do not trust it. According to a documentary entitled, "The Muslim Agenda - Full Movie Documentary" Muhammed and many other muslims today were and are pedophiles. Also Qur'an teaches muslims to kill non-believers. Do you believe that the muslims who are killing Christians are justified in their kilings? Do agree with the pedophilia of Muhammed and others?

The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty Himself to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), the beloved of God. By the way, this Almighty God is far above all sort of humanness.

How blessed the planet is that the word of God Almighty descended on it. Since we have the word of God Almighty, we can cherish His word, for example, how finely He speaks, His eloquence, the Magnificent Speaking of God Almighty. Have a look at this somewhat short Chapter of the Qur'an, "The One Enveloped" (Surah 74). It is one of the first Surahs (Chapters) revealed (by the way, I see that some groups are changing words in some websites, so keep that in mind). Have a look at how finely, how excellently our God speaks:

In the Name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

1. O thou wrapped up (in the mantle)!
2. Arise and deliver thy warning!
3. And thy Lord do thou magnify!
4. And thy garments keep free from stain!
5. And all abomination shun!
6. Nor expect, in giving, any increase (for thyself)!
7. But, for thy Lord's (Cause), be patient and constant!
8. Finally, when the Trumpet is sounded,
9. That will be- that Day - a Day of Distress,-
10. Far from easy for those without Faith.
11. Leave Me alone, (to deal) with the (creature) whom I created (bare and) alone!-
12. To whom I granted resources in abundance,
13. And sons to be by his side!-
14. To whom I made (life) smooth and comfortable!
15. Yet is he greedy-that I should add (yet more);-
16. By no means! For to Our Signs he has been refractory!
17. Soon will I visit him with a mount of calamities!
18. For he thought and he plotted;-
19. And woe to him! How he plotted!-
20. Yea, Woe to him; How he plotted!-
21. Then he looked round;
22. Then he frowned and he scowled;
23. Then he turned back and was haughty;
24. Then said he: "This is nothing but magic, derived from of old;
25. "This is nothing but the word of a mortal!"
26. Soon will I cast him into Hell-Fire!
27. And what will explain to thee what Hell-Fire is?
28. Naught doth it permit to endure, and naught doth it leave alone!-
29. Darkening and changing the colour of man!
30. Over it are Nineteen.
31. And We have set none but angels as Guardians of the Fire; and We have fixed their number only as a trial for Unbelievers,- in order that the People of the Book may arrive at certainty, and the Believers may increase in Faith,- and that no doubts may be left for the People of the Book and the Believers, and that those in whose hearts is a disease and the Unbelievers may say, "What symbol doth Allah intend by this ?" Thus doth Allah leave to stray whom He pleaseth, and guide whom He pleaseth: and none can know the forces of thy Lord, except He and this is no other than a warning to mankind.
32. Nay, verily: By the Moon,
33. And by the Night as it retreateth,
34. And by the Dawn as it shineth forth,-
35. This is but one of the mighty (portents),
36. A warning to mankind,-
37. To any of you that chooses to press forward, or to follow behind;-
38. Every soul will be (held) in pledge for its deeds.
39. Except the Companions of the Right Hand.
40. (They will be) in Gardens (of Delight): they will question each other,
41. And (ask) of the Sinners:
42. "What led you into Hell Fire?"
43. They will say: "We were not of those who prayed;
44. "Nor were we of those who fed the indigent;
45. "But we used to talk vanities with vain talkers;
46. "And we used to deny the Day of Judgment,
47. "Until there came to us (the Hour) that is certain."
48. Then will no intercession of (any) intercessors profit them.
49. Then what is the matter with them that they turn away from admonition?-
50. As if they were affrighted asses,
51. Fleeing from a lion!
52. Forsooth, each one of them wants to be given scrolls (of revelation) spread out!
53. By no means! But they fear not the Hereafter,
54. Nay, this surely is an admonition:
55. Let any who will, keep it in remembrance!
56. But none will keep it in remembrance except as Allah wills: He is the Lord of Righteousness, and the Lord of Forgiveness.

Who is sura 74 talking about? It is talking about someone wrapped in a mantle, is this Muhammad?

Well at least one line of it is true.

74.25 "This is nothing but the word of a mortal!"

In Islam, the Qur'an is believed to be the word of God Almighty Himself. It is not the word of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). It is the word of God Almighty Himself, who is above any kind of humanness, revealed to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), His beloved. Since it is the word of God Almighty, let us look at how excellently He speaks, how eloquent He is, the sublime beauty of His words. This is the Chapter called "The Sun" (Surah 91). It begins with God making an oath (By the Sun...). This is the longest oath in the Qur'an.

1. By the Sun and his (glorious) splendour;
2. By the Moon as she follows him;
3. By the Day as it shows up (the Sun's) glory;
4. By the Night as it conceals it;
5. By the Firmament and its (wonderful) structure;
6. By the Earth and its (wide) expanse:
7. By the Soul, and the proportion and order given to it;
8. And its enlightenment as to its wrong and its right;-
9. Truly he succeeds that purifies it,
10. And he fails that corrupts it!
11. The Thamud (people) rejected (their prophet) through their inordinate wrong-doing,
12. Behold, the most wicked man among them was deputed (for impiety).
13. But the Messenger of Allah said to them: "It is a She-camel of Allah. And (bar her not from) having her drink!"
14. Then they rejected him (as a false prophet), and they hamstrung her. So their Lord, on account of their crime, obliterated their traces and made them equal (in destruction, high and low)!
15. And for Him is no fear of its consequences.

In Islam, the Qur'an is believed to be the word of God Almighty Himself. It is not the word of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). It is the word of God Almighty Himself, who is above any kind of humanness, revealed to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), His beloved. Since it is the word of God Almighty, let us look at how excellently He speaks, how eloquent He is, the sublime beauty of His words. This is the Chapter called "The Sun" (Surah 91). It begins with God making an oath (By the Sun...). This is the longest oath in the Qur'an.

1. By the Sun and his (glorious) splendour;
2. By the Moon as she follows him;
3. By the Day as it shows up (the Sun's) glory;
4. By the Night as it conceals it;
5. By the Firmament and its (wonderful) structure;
6. By the Earth and its (wide) expanse:
7. By the Soul, and the proportion and order given to it;
8. And its enlightenment as to its wrong and its right;-
9. Truly he succeeds that purifies it,
10. And he fails that corrupts it!
11. The Thamud (people) rejected (their prophet) through their inordinate wrong-doing,
12. Behold, the most wicked man among them was deputed (for impiety).
13. But the Messenger of Allah said to them: "It is a She-camel of Allah. And (bar her not from) having her drink!"
14. Then they rejected him (as a false prophet), and they hamstrung her. So their Lord, on account of their crime, obliterated their traces and made them equal (in destruction, high and low)!
15. And for Him is no fear of its consequences.

Do you really think this is the best God can do? Try reading 'the prophet' by Kahlil Gibran It is far more eloquent and poetic. As for the story about the magic camel. It is only referred to in the Quran, not explained. This is typical of the poor narrative of the Quran which makes references to story's from the bible and other sources without explaining them.

Do you really believe that a messenger named Salih created a magic camel by splitting a rock? And do you really believe that God then wiped out the people of Thamud for hamstringing the aforementioned magic camel?

Get a brain. Here read the prophet and give yourself a rest from the Quran.
The PROPHET by Kahlil Gibran

Read it for yourself. These are not the kind of works I read.

Leave off the Qur'an. It was not made for people like you. I hope I am clear.

Read it for yourself. These are not the kind of works I read.

Leave off the Qur'an. It was not made for people like you. I hope I am clear.

The Quran is bunk pal. If its the best God can do he needs to get an education. But you can take comfort in the idea that God is going to burn me for eternity, and you will be able to call down from heaven and mock me.
If I ask you for a glass of water for my burning throat you can say " It is forbidden for unbelievers"

Quran 7.44 to 7.50

Your daily life is your temple and your religion. Whenever you enter into it take with you your all. Take the plough and the forge and the mallet and the lute, The things you have fashioned in necessity or for delight. For in revery you cannot rise above your achievements nor fall lower than your failures. And take with you all men: For in adoration you cannot fly higher than their hopes nor humble yourself lower than their despair. And if you would know God be not therefore a solver of riddles. Rather look about you and you shall see Him playing with your children. And look into space; you shall see Him walking in the cloud, outstretching His arms in the lightning and descending in rain. You shall see Him smiling in flowers, then rising and waving His hands in trees.
From, the prophet, by kahlil Gibran.

Two wonderful passages from the Holy Qur'an (which is the word of God Himself, revealed to His beloved, Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family) from the Chapters "Dawn" and "The City" (Surah 89, 90)

15. Now, as for man, when his Lord trieth him, giving him honour and gifts, then saith he, (puffed up), "My Lord hath honoured me."
16. But when He trieth him, restricting his subsistence for him, then saith he (in despair), "My Lord hath humiliated me!"
17. Nay, nay! but ye honour not the orphans!
18. Nor do ye encourage one another to feed the poor!-
19. And ye devour inheritance - all with greed,
20. And ye love wealth with inordinate love!

(Dawn - Surah 89 - V 15-20)

11. But he hath made no haste on the path that is steep.
12. And what will explain to thee the path that is steep?-
13. (It is freeing the bondman;
14. Or the giving of food in a day of privation
15. To the orphan with claims of relationship,
16. Or to the indigent (down) in the dust.
17. Then will he be of those who believe, and enjoin patience, (constancy, and self-restraint), and enjoin deeds of kindness and compassion.
18. Such are the Companions of the Right Hand.

(The City - Surah 90 - V 11-18)

Two wonderful passages from the Holy Qur'an (which is the word of God Himself, revealed to His beloved, Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family) from the Chapters "Dawn" and "The City" (Surah 89, 90)

15. Now, as for man, when his Lord trieth him, giving him honour and gifts, then saith he, (puffed up), "My Lord hath honoured me."
16. But when He trieth him, restricting his subsistence for him, then saith he (in despair), "My Lord hath humiliated me!"
17. Nay, nay! but ye honour not the orphans!
18. Nor do ye encourage one another to feed the poor!-
19. And ye devour inheritance - all with greed,
20. And ye love wealth with inordinate love!

(Dawn - Surah 89 - V 15-20)

17. Then will he be of those who believe, and enjoin patience, (constancy, and self-restraint), and enjoin deeds of kindness and compassion.

The various korans are the musings of Uthman. None of the gawds revealed anything to Muhammud (swish). Mo' (swish) never claimed to have heard voices from any of the gawds.

You should learn your koranology rather than mindlessly cutting and pasting.

I speak as a Muslim.

Anyone who knows a little about Islam knows about the holiness and the heavenliness of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), him who did the Night Journey.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said God revealed a book to him, the Holy Qur'an.

"Now hath come unto you an Messenger from amongst yourselves: it grieves him that ye should perish: ardently anxious is he over you: to the Believers is he most kind and merciful. But if they turn away, Say: "(Allah) sufficeth me: there is no god but He: On Him is my trust,- He the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme!"

This is not the word of a human being, not the word of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). This is the word of God Almighty. The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty. He revealed it to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) through the intermediary of the Archangel Gabriel.

Why do you post stuff like this? Are you trying to convert people or annoy them with that peace be upon him and his family shit?

I see you left off a couple of unpleasant verses on the end of sura 90

90.19 But those who reject Our Signs, they are the (unhappy) Companions of the Left Hand.
90.20 On them will be Fire vaulted over (all round).

Forum List

Back