The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty

124000 saints of Islam? Are each as righteous as the Prophet?

Also, when did these saints come into being?
How does one recognize a 'saint of Islam'?

Something is telling me that whoever wrote that is exaggerating a bit.

Dajjal,

The saints of Islam don't like to discuss about those kinds of mysteries.

Amrchaos,

Like the 124 000 prophets, the 124 000 saints are holy and heavenly. they usually try to hide from people, not liking fame; but some are known to all. Very popular to Westerners are, for instance, Rumi and Ibn Arabi. Abd Al Qadir Jilani is a very popular saint of Islam, as well as Al Ghazali, or Al Junayd. The Imams Shafi, Malik, Hanbal and Abu Hanifa are also saints of Islam. Many of them are direct descendants of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), like Ali Rida.

Dajjal,

Amrchaos,

Like the 124 000 prophets, the 124 000 saints are holy and heavenly. they usually try to hide from people, not liking fame; but some are known to all. Very popular to Westerners are, for instance, Rumi and Ibn Arabi. Abd Al Qadir Jilani is a very popular saint of Islam, as well as Al Ghazali, or Al Junayd. The Imams Shafi, Malik, Hanbal and Abu Hanifa are also saints of Islam. Many of them are direct descendants of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), like Ali Rida.
Liar

Dajjal,

There is no mystery. If you need the saints of Islam to explain the Quran to you then there is no point in anyone else reading or reciting the Quran. So unless you have a saint of Islam in every mosque you might as well close them down.

"Those who follow the apostle, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mentioned in their own (scriptures),- in the law and the Gospel;- for he commands them what is just and forbids them what is evil; he allows them as lawful what is good (and pure) and prohibits them from what is bad (and impure); He releases them from their heavy burdens and from the yokes that are upon them. So it is those who believe in him, honour him, help him, and follow the light which is sent down with him,- it is they who will prosper."

The Holy Qur'an, The Heights (Surah 7), V 157

It is forbidden to have one's own understanding of the Qur'an. It is the word of God Almighty who is above any form of humanness. One is required to go to the saints of Islam to undersatnd the meanings, the spirit and the message of the Qur'an. There are 124 000 saints of Islam, after Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) and his Companions (may God be well pleased with them). These saints of Islam will keep coming on earth until the end of time, ensuring true Islam never disappears from the planet.

As to the leader, the master and the king of these saints of Islam, it is Muhammad himself, Allah's greater peace and His greatest blessings be upon him and his family so long as the sun rises and sets.
Liar

There is no mystery. If you need the saints of Islam to explain the Quran to you then there is no point in anyone else reading or reciting the Quran. So unless you have a saint of Islam in every mosque you might as well close them down.

Dajjal,

If you like to debate about some particular points within the Qur'an, that is your problem. I don't, and the saints of Islam don't. When I say it this way, it is clear.

A mosque is a house of God. In it, God is remembered and worshipped. You don't need anyone to worship God, you can go to any mosque, by yourself. This is clear as well.

AmericanFirst,

Lying is one of the most evil things a human being can do. I don't think you agree.

Dajjal,

If you like to debate about some particular points within the Qur'an, that is your problem. I don't, and the saints of Islam don't. When I say it this way, it is clear.

Your thread title claims the Quran is the words of God and I dispute that. I started a thread called 'is the Quran Gods words' in 2012 when I joined and I have pasted some of it into this thread for your consideration.
In view of my posts it is hard for me to see how you can still think the Quran came from God.

Dajjal,

A mosque is a house of God. In it, God is remembered and worshipped. You don't need anyone to worship God, you can go to any mosque, by yourself. This is clear as well.
I'm not surprised you're begging off on actually defending what you post. Your participation in these threads amounts to cutting and pasting selected verses, often edited to remove the more offending components of islamist ideology, which is dishonest but not an uncommon tactic among propagandists.

Dajjal,

Amrchaos,

But earlier you said

It is forbidden to have one's own understanding of the Qur'an. It is the word of God Almighty who is above any form of humanness. One is required to go to the saints of Islam to undersatnd the meanings, the spirit and the message of the Qur'an. There are 124 000 saints of Islam, after Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) and his Companions (may God be well pleased with them). These saints of Islam will keep coming on earth until the end of time, ensuring true Islam never disappears from the planet.

If they are hiding, not letting those who wish to practice Islam know them, then how can anyone develop the correct understanding of the Quran?

Something is very strange with that set up.

Amrchaos,

Probably, the first required thing of a Muslim is to seek knowledge. To seek, means the responsibility is on him. You will find a saint of Islam if you seek one. Else, God would not order you to go seek and search.

Amrchaos,

Probably, the first required thing of a Muslim is to seek knowledge. To seek, means the responsibility is on him. You will find a saint of Islam if you seek one. Else, God would not order you to go seek and search.

You know, the more you talk, the more this sounds like the twisted logic run by christians who just want you to believe while describing "how deep their religion is" when the truth is they do not understand how the logical flaws in their religion actually argues against its(the religion) purpose for being.

Just remember the implied underlining claim of Judaic-type religions: God made attempts to contact man.

From here, it can be argued that any attempts to learn why God wish to communicate with man, or what was the message, or how these contacts are to be understood, should be as easy as letting your heartbeat.

Why would I say this? I say this in realizing how God is described/defined. If this God wanted you to have something, be it information, proper thinking techniques or whatever, you would have it with no more effort than your next breathe.

The need for effort, or seeking, or hard work just to receive what God(Judaic sense) wants you to have since your birth is a contradiction.

The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty Himself (who is above any sort of humanness) revealed to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family).

Look to how relevant these verses, randomly chosen are:

"If anyone desires a religion other than Islam, never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter He will be in the ranks of those who have lost (All spiritual good).

How shall Allah Guide those who reject Faith after they accepted it and bore witness that the Messenger was true and that Clear Signs had come unto them? but Allah guides not a people unjust.

Of such the reward is that on them (rests) the curse of Allah, of His angels, and of all mankind;-

In that will they dwell; nor will their penalty be lightened, nor respite be (their lot);-

Except for those that repent (Even) after that, and make amends; for verily Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

But those who reject Faith after they accepted it, and then go on adding to their defiance of Faith,- never will their repentance be accepted; for they are those who have (of set purpose) gone astray."

The Family of Imran -Surah 3- V 85-90

The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty Himself (who is above any sort of humanness) revealed to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family).

"Yea, in their own (eyes) will become manifest what before they concealed. But if they were returned, they would certainly relapse to the things they were forbidden, for they are indeed liars.

And they (sometimes) say: "There is nothing except our life on this earth, and never shall we be raised up again."

If thou couldst but see when they are confronted with their Lord! He will say: "Is not this the truth?" They will say: "Yea, by our Lord!" He will say: "Taste ye then the penalty, because ye rejected Faith."

Lost indeed are they who treat it as a falsehood that they must meet Allah,- until on a sudden the hour is on them, and they say: "Ah! woe unto us that we took no thought of it"; for they bear their burdens on their backs, and evil indeed are the burdens that they bear?

What is the life of this world but play and amusement? But best is the home in the hereafter, for those who are righteous. Will ye not then understand?

We know indeed the grief which their words do cause thee: It is not thee they reject: it is the signs of Allah, which the wicked contemn."

Cattle -Surah 6- V 28-33

"If any do wish for the transitory things (of this life), We readily grant them - such things as We will, to such person as We will: in the end have We provided Hell for them: they will burn therein, disgraced and rejected.

Those who do wish for the (things of) the Hereafter, and strive therefor with all due striving, and have Faith,- they are the ones whose striving is acceptable (to Allah..

Of the bounties of thy Lord We bestow freely on all- These as well as those: The bounties of thy Lord are not closed (to anyone).

See how We have bestowed more on some than on others; but verily the Hereafter is more in rank and gradation and more in excellence.

Take not with Allah another object of worship; or thou (O man!) wilt sit in disgrace and destitution.

Thy Lord hath decreed that ye worship none but Him, and that ye be kind to parents. Whether one or both of them attain old age in thy life, say not to them a word of contempt, nor repel them, but address them in terms of honour."

The Night Journey -Surah 17- V 18-23

"But thee We only sent to give glad tidings and admonition.

Say: "No reward do I ask of you for it but this: that each one who will may take a (straight) Path to his Lord."

And put thy trust in Him Who lives and dies not; and celebrate his praise; and enough is He to be acquainted with the faults of His servants;

He Who created the heavens and the earth and all that is between, in six days, and is firmly established on the Throne (of Authority): Allah Most Gracious: ask thou, then, about Him of any acquainted (with such things).

When it is said to them, "Adore ye (Allah) Most Gracious!", they say, "And what is (Allah) Most Gracious? Shall we adore that which thou commandest us?" And it increases their flight (from the Truth).

Blessed is He Who made constellations in the skies, and placed therein a Lamp and a Moon giving light"

The Criterion -Surah 25- V 56-61

"But thee We only sent to give glad tidings and admonition.

Say: "No reward do I ask of you for it but this: that each one who will may take a (straight) Path to his Lord."

And put thy trust in Him Who lives and dies not; and celebrate his praise; and enough is He to be acquainted with the faults of His servants;

He Who created the heavens and the earth and all that is between, in six days, and is firmly established on the Throne (of Authority): Allah Most Gracious: ask thou, then, about Him of any acquainted (with such things).

When it is said to them, "Adore ye (Allah) Most Gracious!", they say, "And what is (Allah) Most Gracious? Shall we adore that which thou commandest us?" And it increases their flight (from the Truth).

Blessed is He Who made constellations in the skies, and placed therein a Lamp and a Moon giving light"

You sure talk a lot for a liar saying nothing.

The Quran says the heaven and earth were created in six days, but this myth was stolen from the bible which says the same thing. But both of them are wrong because creation took billions of years.
Do not tell me that the Arabic word for day means an undetermined period, because the bible was not written in Arabic. It was written in Aramaic and Hebrew, and it says the heaven and earth were created in six days too.

The moon does not give light it reflects sunlight, and the above verse shows Muhammad did not know that.

Forum List

Back