The Racist History of The Democratic Party

Democrats have evolved. Republicans have devolved. The Democratic Party of today is not the same party of yesteryear. The Democratic Party of yesteryear is now the Republican Party - or specifically the Party of Trump.

The “Pee Wee Herman” defense won’t work for you lib.

History is history. Today is today.

We have a President who pretended not to know who David Duke is, to keep his base happy.

And obama was good friends with racist louis farrakhan, al sharpton and jeremiah wright.........bill clinton had as a good friend and political mentor j. william fulbright.

So the actual racists are still in the democrat party.....

Did Trump ever hang out with duke? Or call him friend or mentor?

Sell you crap to the democrats....they are stupid enough to believe it.

Hold our own “accountable” for having the courage to acknowledge the behavior of dark people?
I’m curious, are you holding dark people accountable for stealing American citizenships, for robbing taxpayers, for their off the charts level of criminality?
I don’t recall any such posts from you.
Will you pretend you didn’t see this post?
See two posts below. I hold my side accountable every single day.

You pretend you don't see those posts.

Last edited:
Will some mod do something useful for a change and lock this ridiculous thread?

Here's a little reality check for your racist history revisionist shit.

How about you shove your Racist History revisionist bullshit straight up your

And, let's talk about just how racist and VIOLENT the Left is today !!!!!

We know who the Left is .....

I could list a whole bunch of White Crimes. You do know there are more White Criminals that Black Criminals, don't you.

History is history. Today is today.

We have a President who pretended not to know who David Duke is, to keep his base happy.

David Duke is a nobody. Why would Trump know the details about him? Wasn't he a Democrat for most of his life?

Who disputes the Democratic Party wasn’t racist back then?

Back then? It's a flaming racist party today. Your candidate is a flaming racist. You attack any black who dares think differently than you do. You import millions of illegals to eliminate millions of jobs for poor blacks and drive down wages for the ones who do get jobs.

And of course you're the party of slavery, Jim Crow, segregation, lynching and the KKK. The Democrat always was and is the racist party of America

He knew enough to earlier call him a "racist, a bigot, and a problem".

Then, to avoid angering his base, he "forgot".

And you guys whine that minorities don't buy your crap.

I like the guy voting for Joe You Aint Black Biden trying to peddle the crap you're peddling.

All I said was he didn't know the details of David Duke. You keep attacking him like he said he agreed with him. He didn't. You didn't provide any quote that Trump validated what David Duke thinks. Yet you quietly accept overt racism from Biden. And you blindly accept all the anti-police, anti-white rhetoric coming from Democrat city government members across the country.

You're a flaming hypocrite

THE RACIST HISTORY OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

WHITEWASHING THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY HISTORY
Whitewashing the Democratic Party’s History | National Review

The Democrat Party needs to retire the name “Democrat”. It’s too offensive given its history and legacy of fighting for slavery and using Jim Crowe laws as a means to oppress Black People. In an era where statues, symbols, and even sports names are coming down due to a dark past, the Democrat Party name needs to come down.

The Democrat Party needs to retire the name “Democrat”. It’s too offensive given its history and legacy of fighting for slavery and using Jim Crowe laws as a means to oppress Black People. In an era where statues, symbols, and even sports names are coming down due to a dark past, the Democrat Party name needs to come down.

They are the Marxist party

Back then? It's a flaming racist party today. Your candidate is a flaming racist. You attack any black who dares think differently than you do. You import millions of illegals to eliminate millions of jobs for poor blacks and drive down wages for the ones who do get jobs.

And of course you're the party of slavery, Jim Crow, segregation, lynching and the KKK. The Democrat always was and is the racist party of America

And yet the Dixiecrat South is now dominated by the GOP.

Guess what, the racists started embracing elephants in favor of donkeys.

I like the guy voting for Joe You Aint Black Biden trying to peddle the crap you're peddling.

All I said was he didn't know the details of David Duke. You keep attacking him like he said he agreed with him. He didn't. You didn't provide any quote that Trump validated what David Duke thinks. Yet you quietly accept overt racism from Biden. And you blindly accept all the anti-police, anti-white rhetoric coming from Democrat city government members across the country.

You're a flaming hypocrite
Just pointing out the facts. You brought up Biden as a deflection, I hadn't.

I'll give Trump this: He knows his base.

And yet the Dixiecrat South is now dominated by the GOP.

Guess what, the racists started embracing elephants in favor of donkeys.

You made that up. There's no evidence that the racists left the Democrat party. I've lived in the South for decades and most of them are firmly planted at home with the racist Democrat party as they always were. Their daddy was a Democrat and they'll die a Democrat. Think about it. They are racists because they do NOT want change.

BTW, most of the racists from the Dixiecrat south died. No conspiracy, it was old age.

No, the racists are firmly with you. Rest assured

Just pointing out the facts. You brought up Biden as a deflection, I hadn't.

I'll give Trump this: He knows his base.

Yes. You hold Trump to a standard that you clearly don't hold Biden to, and you're voting for Biden. It's hypocrisy. That means you don't really have that standard, it's just a partisan political attack. Democrats are all about partisan.

Glad I could explain it to you, thanks for asking. You're welcome

Forum List

Back