The Reagan lie continues today...

Left wing logic>>>don't bother cutting waste and fraud because it won't lower the National Debit.
like you know what a liberal thinks
A fucking liberal (every last one of you pieces of shit) are nothing but double talking cocksucking hypocritical bloviated morons.

You all take on both sides of every fucking issue. You stand for nothing, other than finding ways to try and kick dirt in the eyes of America, white people or Christians.

You stand for absolutely nothing else. Nothing.

Every fucking day you pieces of shit prove ALL of my claims 100% right. Your two stupid fucking posts today, prove it again.

You might start with Valium and work your way up to something more potent.

Left wing logic>>>don't bother cutting waste and fraud because it won't lower the National Debit.
like you know what a liberal thinks
A fucking liberal (every last one of you pieces of shit) are nothing but double talking cocksucking hypocritical bloviated morons.

You all take on both sides of every fucking issue. You stand for nothing, other than finding ways to try and kick dirt in the eyes of America, white people or Christians.

You stand for absolutely nothing else. Nothing.

Every fucking day you pieces of shit prove ALL of my claims 100% right. Your two stupid fucking posts today, prove it again.

You might start with Valium and work your way up to something more potent.
14214037144446-anigif_enhanced-buzz-15282-1342465300-4.gif

Okay. let's talk numbers...

Which President Added Most to the U.S. Debt?

Reagan increased the national debt 186% from the level that Carter left him
GW Bush increased the national debt 101% from the level that Clinton left him
Obama has increased the national debt 55.4%

So the Republicans talk a good game, but they increase the national debt even more than a Democratic administration. And many of us are still struggling to recover from the mess that GW left us.

You're tarnishing the reverent image conservatives have of the brain addled buffoon......who took guidance from his wife who took guidance from a fortune teller.....need anyone say more?

Yikes!

WASHINGTON, May 3— President Reagan and his wife, Nancy, are both deeply interested in astrology, the White House spokesman, Marlin Fitzwater, said today, and two former White House officials said Mrs. Reagan's concerns had influenced the scheduling of important events.

A California astrologer said she had been consulted by the Reagans regarding key White House decisions, but Mr. Reagan said astrology had not influenced policy.

White House Confirms Reagans Follow Astrology, Up to a Point
You think the Reagans following Astrology is bad? You should see the body count the Clintons have racked up in their quest for power, now THAT is deserving of a horror or a thiller movie. :lmao:
again stop your lying

Clinton Body Bags
Hey, thanks for the link.

The only thing the link told me is two things;

First, that snopes is, as usual, totally partisan and unreliable when putting a spin on the establishment paradigm, and
Second, that the Clintons had plenty of help from the CIA, the attorney generals, and the Bush crime family covering up the body count. :badgrin:

Much of their conclusions just restate the establishment position, while leaving you scratching your head, saying, WTF.
Accuracy In Politics: Snopes Got Snoped
One or two deaths? Sure, That's a coincidence. A string of them placed at just the right time to gain political advantage? Well, if you believe that, you have your head up your rectum.

After all, it's clear the Bush crime family and the the Anglo-American establishment had much to gain by the ascendancy of the Clintons.

Okay. let's talk numbers...

Which President Added Most to the U.S. Debt?

Reagan increased the national debt 186% from the level that Carter left him
GW Bush increased the national debt 101% from the level that Clinton left him
Obama has increased the national debt 55.4%

So the Republicans talk a good game, but they increase the national debt even more than a Democratic administration. And many of us are still struggling to recover from the mess that GW left us.

You're tarnishing the reverent image conservatives have of the brain addled buffoon......who took guidance from his wife who took guidance from a fortune teller.....need anyone say more?

Yikes!

WASHINGTON, May 3— President Reagan and his wife, Nancy, are both deeply interested in astrology, the White House spokesman, Marlin Fitzwater, said today, and two former White House officials said Mrs. Reagan's concerns had influenced the scheduling of important events.

A California astrologer said she had been consulted by the Reagans regarding key White House decisions, but Mr. Reagan said astrology had not influenced policy.

White House Confirms Reagans Follow Astrology, Up to a Point
You think the Reagans following Astrology is bad? You should see the body count the Clintons have racked up in their quest for power, now THAT is deserving of a horror or a thiller movie. :lmao:
again stop your lying

Clinton Body Bags
Hey, thanks for the link.

The only thing the link told me is two things;

First, that snopes is, as usual, totally partisan and unreliable when putting a spin on the establishment paradigm, and
Second, that the Clintons had plenty of help from the CIA, the attorney generals, and the Bush crime family covering up the body count. :badgrin:

Much of their conclusions just restate the establishment position, while leaving you scratching your head, saying, WTF.
Accuracy In Politics: Snopes Got Snoped
One or two deaths? Sure, That's a coincidence. A string of them placed at just the right time to gain political advantage? Well, if you believe that, you have your head up your rectum.

After all, it's clear the Bush crime family and the the Anglo-American establishment had much to gain by the ascendancy of the Clintons.

Sober up please...

Because its ok to make fun of every other politician. He's a loser and a criminal. Get over it.
It is not OK to make fun of people. Werent you taught better than that, loser?

But it's ok to call people losers. I think I am just following your lead.

And you're right, I bet if you take 3 seconds to look through, let's see, EVERY other post here, you won't find anyone disrespecting the current president. I'd guess you have many posts in that vein. Weren't you taught better?

Because its ok to make fun of every other politician. He's a loser and a criminal. Get over it.

And you're right, I bet if you take 3 seconds to look through, let's see, EVERY other post here, you won't find anyone disrespecting the current president. I'd guess you have many posts in that vein. Weren't you taught better?
Disrespecting? No. poiunting out his gross failure. Hell, Bill Clinton calls the last 8 years a disaster.

Disrespecting? No. poiunting out his gross failure. Hell, Bill Clinton calls the last 8 years a disaster.

Your hypocrisy is noted. Carry on.

Stay classy, asshole.

Your hypocrisy is noted. Carry on.
So Bill Clinton is a hypocrite?
Your stupidity and attempt at deflection is noted.

Bwahahahaha.....that's the funniest thing a dumb fuck like you has ever posted. Everyone (including Republicans) know that conservatives are the biggest liars in the country, and now they have Trumpf to show that conservatives love lies and liars. And, by the way, you are just as nasty as Trump.....no wonder so many of you love Trumpf.

Hell, Bill Clinton calls the last 8 years a disaster.

I'm sure he was talking about the GW Booooooooosh 8 years, there have been no worse years in my lifetime.
If you are 9 years old you are correct. ANd from your posts that's likely.

Yep.....sure, another dummy who thinks the G W Bush years were the best. Keep drinking the KoolAid....I'm sure you think Trumpf is wonderful, too.

Forum List

Back