The Real coup d'etat

There's a war because Biden is President.
Wow. You're bouncing all over the place, aren't you? Exactly what does Biden being president have to do with causing a war? Is Putin upset because trump lost, so he attacked Ukrain to show his anger?

There's a war because Biden is President.
A little while ago, you said Biden's policies and electric cars caused fuel price increases. Now you're saying the price is high because Biden started a war. Why don't you take a minute and form a real thought instead of just spouting crap you heard Hannity say. You're stupid, so you think all that shit you hear on the radio makes sense. Sane people know better.

Wow. You're bouncing all over the place, aren't you? Exactly what does Biden being president have to do with causing a war? Is Putin upset because trump lost, so he attacked Ukrain to show his anger?
Yeah, that's it. You know there wouldn't be a war if Trump was President, so all you can do is mock and play dumb.

A little while ago, you said Biden's policies and electric cars caused fuel price increases. Now you're saying the price is high because Biden started a war. Why don't you take a minute and form a real thought instead of just spouting crap you heard Hannity say. You're stupid, so you think all that shit you hear on the radio makes sense. Sane people know better.
Now you’re blaming Hannity. You do the exact same thing you accuse me of doing. You must be a Democrat. Good luck on election day.

Yeah, that's it. You know there wouldn't be a war if Trump was President, so all you can do is mock and play dumb.
Ok. Is that what you want to go with? Are you sure you don't want to go back to whining about electric cars? I don't mind playing with you for a little while, but you gotta at least try to stay on one subject at a time. Last chance. ----------Why do you think fuel prices are so high?

Ok. Is that what you want to go with? Are you sure you don't want to go back to whining about electric cars? I don't mind playing with you for a little while, but you gotta at least try to stay on one subject at a time. Last chance. ----------Why do you think fuel prices are so high?
Boo.

Now you’re blaming Hannity. You do the exact same thing you accuse me of doing. You must be a Democrat. Good luck on election day.
No I'm pointing out that you are stupidly trying to sound like Hannity. Now, back to the discussion.------ Why the high gas prices?

I gave you two reasons. Go outside and play now.
Ok. I can go with two, but no more for now. We can do other reasons later ifyou want to. What policies concerning eletric cars do you think made fuel more expensive? Be specific.

Ok. I can go with two, but no more for now. We can do other reasons later ifyou want to. What policies concerning eletric cars do you think made fuel more expensive? Be specific.
This administration wants us to buy electric cars. You know that. What did Biden do the first day in office?

Liberals want everyone to focus on Jan 6th to keep others from focusing on the real coup d'etat, that turned out to be successful. The Russian hoax scandal turned out to be a lie. We all know this by now. Jan 6th is a non issue to most Americans. Including moderate democrats.

BTW, Trump was a moron for reauthorizing FISA, NDAA and the Patriot Act. He allowed the intelligence community to do what they did, legally. Real genius, Trump.

Well, the Jan 6th coup d'detat is itself is an attack on our democracy.

Well, the Jan 6th coup d'detat is itself is an attack on our democracy.

LMAO.. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.. All those selfies being taken by like 95% of them who didn't break anything, hit anyone, steal anything... OH THE HORROR OF IT ALL..

You radical brainwashed progressives are a hoot. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Forum List

Back