The REAL Issue Regarding Obama's Birth

Its certainly not a constitutional issue, as there is no requirement that a president can't have live in a Muslim country. Leaving us with a matter of judgment for the electorate.

And they've clearly made their judgment on Obama's eligibility to be president. Twice.

It wasn't even close either time.

Why do you libtards keep lying about Obamas two elections? They were not landslides at all and had three states gotten a few thousand votes the other way it would be a Republican sitting in the WH now, and not that Kenyan President.

I didn't say 'landslide'. I said it wasn't even close. Obama won by millions and millions of votes and a wide margin on the electoral college.

He won easily.

OK, so you admit that you are blowing smoke.

Thanks.

No, I said what I said. It wasn't even close. Obama won by millions and millions of votes and wide margin on the electoral college.

He won easily.

And you don't even disagree with me.
You know what's really scary? The same bunch of low-information, racist morons are insisting that Hillary is presidential material, too!

Yeah, insult the electorate when you can't convince them to vote for your candidate. That'll work. Don't take any responsibility for your own losses. Always, always blame it on someone else.

Why is it that in the party of 'personal responsibility', its always someone else's fault?

Well that is what he said himself on his book flier.

Oh, I know what you are going to say, that Obama is such a fucking liar, who can believe him about anything. And that is my point.

The pamphlet you're citing wasn't written by Obama.

And I'm pretty sure you know that. If I go back and do a search with your name and the words 'Miriam Goderich', am I going to find that you know exactly who she is and have commented on her before?
Of course, you can post the retraction that was published to negate that bit of "untruth"?

Its certainly not a constitutional issue, as there is no requirement that a president can't have live in a Muslim country. Leaving us with a matter of judgment for the electorate.

And they've clearly made their judgment on Obama's eligibility to be president. Twice.

It wasn't even close either time.

Why do you libtards keep lying about Obamas two elections? They were not landslides at all and had three states gotten a few thousand votes the other way it would be a Republican sitting in the WH now, and not that Kenyan President.

I didn't say 'landslide'. I said it wasn't even close. Obama won by millions and millions of votes and a wide margin on the electoral college.

He won easily.

Thanks.

No, I said what I said. It wasn't even close. Obama won by millions and millions of votes and wide margin on the electoral college.

He won easily.

You know what's really scary? The same bunch of low-information, racist morons are insisting that Hillary is presidential material, too!

again, butt backward, loon... you're the low information racist morons.

now get your own material. :cuckoo:

And I'm pretty sure you know that. If I go back and do a search with your name and the words 'Miriam Goderich', am I going to find that you know exactly who she is and have commented on her before?

You are a stupid ass if you think that the publisher just took words out of thin air and put it in Obamies bio. They wrote what he told them, plain as day, fool.
And being the total narcissist, he certainly held approval rights over any such publication.

Oh, I know what you are going to say, that Obama is such a fucking liar, who can believe him about anything. And that is my point.

Of course, you can post the retraction that was published to negate that bit of "untruth"?

And what 'retraction' are you referring to?

Let me guess; the kind of 'retraction' that's irrefutable and conclusive.......as long we don't ever ask to see it, read it, or verify its existence?

Let me guess; the kind of 'retraction' that's irrefutable and conclusive.......as long we don't ever ask to see it, read it, or verify its existence?
How about a retraction that mentions that little oopsie about being born in Kenya, for starters? Just let that one slip by, didn't they? Oh, wait, that was just to insure book sales. My bad, capitalism rules.

^^^^^^^thinks it's possible that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii^^^^^^

Awesome.

ObamaBookBio_zps5pkgssf4.jpg

no it is not what "HE" said and it was retracted by the editor.

snopes.com: Promotional Booklet

Christians are not pro choice. Not a real Christian, anyway. God states in the bible in Exodus that if a pregnant woman is harmed and loses her baby, the person who harmed her should be executed. It's pretty clear that no Christian could possibly see killing a baby in the womb as acceptable. That proves God believes that the life of an unborn is equal to that of a grown man.

If I am accused of stealing something from a store and I produce a fraudulent receipt for that item, have I cleared myself of the accusations simply because I produced some kind of receipt when asked? According to liberals, yes.

Same thing with Obama and his BC.

who are you to decide who is a real anything?

oh wait.... you aren't.
Nor are you. Just sayin'....

Romney's a Mormon....we can't have that.

Obama's a Muslim....oh that's okay.

And who says Obama's a Muslim?

That would be you. Obama says he's a Christian. Why would any rational person ignore Obama and instead believe you on Obama's religion?

Yeah, best not to think about that too hard.
No. Muslims say he is a Muslim. His daddy was a Muslim. That makes BO one.

but I could care less...just making a point of the hypocrisy of the Left.
Romney's a Mormon....we can't have that.

Obama's a Muslim....oh that's okay.

And who says Obama's a Muslim?

That would be you. Obama says he's a Christian. Why would any rational person ignore Obama and instead believe you on Obama's religion?

Yeah, best not to think about that too hard.
No. Muslims say he is a Muslim. His daddy was a Muslim. That makes BO one.

but I could care less...just making a point of the hypocrisy of the Left.

Islam is an act of faith. Not a genetic disposition. Obama says he's a Christian. And he's the best source on earth on his own religion.

Certainly better than you.
And his muslim religion not only condones, but encourages lying in order to deceive the infidel.

Says you. Citing yourself as Barack Obama...a man you don't know, have never met, have never been in the same room with.

Sorry, but I'm gonna go with Obama on what he believes rather than you imagining you know better.
You haven't a clue who I am, who I've met, or shared a room with...but go ahead, make your ASSumptions.

Christians are not pro choice. Not a real Christian, anyway. God states in the bible in Exodus that if a pregnant woman is harmed and loses her baby, the person who harmed her should be executed. It's pretty clear that no Christian could possibly see killing a baby in the womb as acceptable. That proves God believes that the life of an unborn is equal to that of a grown man.

If I am accused of stealing something from a store and I produce a fraudulent receipt for that item, have I cleared myself of the accusations simply because I produced some kind of receipt when asked? According to liberals, yes.

oh wait.... you aren't.

I wasn't the one trying to

He won easily.

Thanks.

He won easily.

Yeah, insult the electorate when you can't convince them to vote for your candidate. That'll work. Don't take any responsibility for your own losses. Always, always blame it on someone else.

Why is it that in the party of 'personal responsibility', its always someone else's fault?
Sorry to say, but so much of the electorate deserves insult. They are willfully ignorant and will cast a vote for a candidate who promises them the most goodies, or who most resembles them in appearance, or who may be perceived as "cute" or attractive in some way. It's difficult to persuade those who are incapable of looking beyond their own individual self interest and recognizing how their stupid, ignorant choices affect the nation as an entirety, including themselves. They accept liars, cheats, criminals, and pretenders for no other reason than they like to believe the swill fed to them by the lackey media.

He won easily.

Thanks.

He won easily.

again, butt backward, loon... you're the low information racist morons.

now get your own material. :cuckoo:
Thank you for you expected personal attack, name-calling but not contributing much else. Congratulations! You do so succinctly prove my contention.

oh wait.... you aren't.

I wasn't the one trying to
Really? Seems like that's exactly what you're trying to do.

How about a retraction that mentions that little oopsie about being born in Kenya, for starters? Just let that one slip by, didn't they? Oh, wait, that was just to insure book sales. My bad, capitalism rules.

So you just figured out that Miriam Goderich, the woman who edited the pamphlet in question, acknowledged that the mistake was hers. And that Obama never indicated he was born in Kenya?

Laughing.....welcome to the party. You're only 3 years late.

He won easily.

Thanks.

He won easily.

Sorry to say, but so much of the electorate deserves insult. They are willfully ignorant and will cast a vote for a candidate who promises them the most goodies, or who most resembles them in appearance, or who may be perceived as "cute" or attractive in some way. It's difficult to persuade those who are incapable of looking beyond their own individual self interest and recognizing how their stupid, ignorant choices affect the nation as an entirety, including themselves. They accept liars, cheats, criminals, and pretenders for no other reason than they like to believe the swill fed to them by the lackey media.

And I'm sure that telling the electorate how stupid they are and how worthy of insult they are is a winning strategy.

I mean, your ilk have managed to convince the majority of the electorate to vote for your candidate.....ONCE in the last quarter century? How's that 'the electorate can go fuck itself' strategy working out for you?

No doubt in my mind Obama won. It's just sad WHY he won. He didn't win from being a good president, he won because so many people are dependent on the gov't they didn't want to lose their handouts. With 1/3 of the nation unemployed it becomes a significant number of voters.

Thanks.

He won easily.

And I'm sure that telling the electorate how stupid they are and how worthy of insult they are is a winning strategy.

I mean, your ilk have managed to convince the majority of the electorate to vote for your candidate.....ONCE in the last quarter century? How's that 'the electorate can go fuck itself' strategy working out for you?
I suppose you are now including Jonathan Gruber among those of my "ilk"?

No doubt in my mind Obama won. It's just sad WHY he won. He didn't win from being a good president, he won because so many people are dependent on the gov't they didn't want to lose their handouts. With 1/3 of the nation unemployed it becomes a significant number of voters.

Or more accurately because the GOP ran a mediocre campaign with an inadequate candidate.

Notice how you absolve conservatives of all responsibility for their own loss. How every factor you acknowledge is someone *else*'s fault. But never the fault of the folks who ran the campaign, picked the candidate, or established his platform.

The 'party of personal responsibility' indeed.

Forum List

Back