The real lesson of the Progressive Fatwa against Trump

if only democrats would just do their drugs and get over their insane rage

I am a German. But if I see it in the right way then you made here a spelling mistake. "Democrats" with a big D should be members of the political party "the Democrats" - but "democrats" should be democrats. Normally is English not a very interesting language for me - a kind of German dialect - but this difference is able to be in times of war a difference which could mean to have to live or to die. If you fight against the political party "the Democrats" on democratic reasons and in a democratic way then this is for me absolutelly not any problem. But if you fight for an autocratic USA then you are an enemy of the whole western world including the USA.

Last edited:
The real lesson of the Progressive Fatwa against Trump is that since they're going to kill you if you don't agree, you might as well declare total war and roll back their entire agenda.

Take back the schools, enforce Section 230 and make social media platforms and not publishers, throw the traitors in leadership of the Intel Agencies and military into Gitmo, declare the WEF a terrorist organization

Play time is over, folks

Trump should have locked her up when he had the chance
It would have been bad decorum; Something I'm sure you do not understand. Especially since he did hit that.

I tried to post a pic of all 4 of them together earlier, but Hillary was replaced by a girl with no bra. Not that Hillary always wears a bra,
just..it wasn't Hillary, and Idk who it was. :dunno:

Okay! Here's the pic I meant to post earlier:

TRUMPBILL-articleLarge.jpg

But this is what happened:

iu

Where's Hillary and who is this? I mean, it's all good if permission was given. :dunno:

Last edited:
Are you seriously asking me if I don’t like being called a leftie retard? By you? Ha ha, I could not care less What you wanna call me. I just find it amusing how hard you try to avoid the topic by lashing out with insults. It’s very childish and shows how ill-equipped you are intellectually.
I'm just showing the world how stupid you are. Fulfilling my role as a good USMB citizen by answering the question posed in the thread title. It's all good.

Are you seriously asking me if I don’t like being called a leftie retard? By you? Ha ha, I could not care less What you wanna call me. I just find it amusing how hard you try to avoid the topic by lashing out with insults. It’s very childish and shows how ill-equipped you are intellectually.
You're a leftist fucktarded shill. I hope you choke on a bag of donkey dicks.

Don’t most law abiding citizens want to see those who break the law held to account?
Yes. However we want to see one rule of law for everybody. The Bidens, the Clintons and Nancy Pelosi should not be above the rule of law.

If you are referring to the charges against Trump, the experts are saying it will be hard to convict Trump on such weak charges.

I am a German. But if I see it in the right way then you made here a spelling mistake. "Democrats" with a big D should be members of the political party "the Democrats" - but "democrats" should be democrats. Normally is English not a very interesting language for me - a kind of German dialect - but this difference is able to be in times of war a difference which could mean to have to live or to die. If you fight against the political party "the Democrats" on democratic reasons and in a democratic way then this is for me absolutelly not any problem. But if you fight for an autocratic USA then you are an enemy of the whole western world including the USA.

Until they officially rebrand themselves as the People’s Democratic Party of Progressive Fascism, they are the democrat Party

Until they officially rebrand themselves as the People’s Democratic Party of Progressive Fascism, they are the democrat Party

Exists any possibilty for you to speak with someone else reasonable or do you always only have the possibility to be the parrot of Captain Hook?

Last edited:
What we are witnessing is the destruction of the justice system for political gain.

Or the opposite: A constructive justice system for everyone - also for billionaires and tribunes of the people.

Yes. However we want to see one rule of law for everybody. The Bidens, the Clintons and Nancy Pelosi should not be above the rule of law.

If you are referring to the charges against Trump, the experts are saying it will be hard to convict Trump on such weak charges.

If it’s a weak case then it should be thrown out or he should go free, that’s how the system works

The liberal attack on trump through a corrupt and biased legal system is building to a showdown that is good for china and russia but bad for America

You people are traitors
Just draining the swamp dude.

The real lesson of the Progressive Fatwa against Trump is that since they're going to kill you if you don't agree, you might as well declare total war and roll back their entire agenda.

Take back the schools, enforce Section 230 and make social media platforms and not publishers, throw the traitors in leadership of the Intel Agencies and military into Gitmo, declare the WEF a terrorist organization

Play time is over, folks
Religious persecution of the orange messiah

Forum List

Back