The real lesson of the Progressive Fatwa against Trump

Like letting people die in Benghazi or creating a phony story about Russia? Like that?
Benghazi was investigated for four years, and they got nothing on Hillary.

And i would suppose youre referring to the steele dossier. Nothing illegal about it, and her campaign never used it.

Benghazi was investigated for four years, and they got nothing on Hillary.

And i would suppose youre referring to the steele dossier. Nothing illegal about it, and her campaign never used it.
Maybe if they would have raided her house and arrested her they would have. They would have certainly done better than Bragg.

Um, no….This is clearly a political prosecution ...

"Clearly" is what in this context? Clear seems to be for example in this context: D. Trump gave $130 to a prostitute from the money of his wife ... a sorry: gave $130,000 to a prostitute from the money of supporters of the Republican party. And on whatever reason this money was not correctly calculated in one of his business companies. Same in 33 other known cases. I heard the next termin for this explosive problem is in 9 month in December. Enough time to bear what's true, I guess.

Last edited:
"Clearly" is what in this context? Clear seems to be for example in this context: D. Trump gave $130 to a prostitute from the money of his wife ... a sorry: gave $130,000 to a prostitute from the money of supporters of the Republican party. And on whatever reason this money was not correctly calculated in one of his business companies. Same in 33 other known cases. I heard the next termin for this explosive problem is in 9 month in December. Enough time to bear what's true, I guess.
Wow, you are uninformed….it’s like you were told this around a campfire…

Wow, you are uninformed….it’s like you were told this around a campfire…
Wait a moment. You called me "uninformed" in something what has to do with Dump ... ah sorry D.rump? What a compliment. Who is nothing else than totally "desinformed" who listens to this big baby longer than a second? And who is not "deformed" who shake hands with this idiot?

Forum List

Back