The real lesson of the Progressive Fatwa against Trump

I keep waiting - in vain - for the Republican Party to be a principled opposition. Eliminating the Department of Education and turning control to the States, Municipalities and private and secular organization would be the greatest blessing to this once great country
If you know it's in vain why do you keep waiting on it?

The real lesson of the Progressive Fatwa against Trump is that since they're going to kill you if you don't agree, you might as well declare total war and roll back their entire agenda.

Take back the schools, enforce Section 230 and make social media platforms and not publishers, throw the traitors in leadership of the Intel Agencies and military into Gitmo, declare the WEF a terrorist organization

Play time is over, folks
SIEG HEIL!

And you're a dumb fucking leftard.

Leftards are entirely fucking stupid.

Don't like it? Don't be it.
Are you seriously asking me if I don’t like being called a leftie retard? By you? Ha ha, I could not care less What you wanna call me. I just find it amusing how hard you try to avoid the topic by lashing out with insults. It’s very childish and shows how ill-equipped you are intellectually.

Trumps arrest and Yamamotos warning.

All you have done is awoken the law abiding, mostly peaceful middle America and filled it with a terrible resolve

Oh no, you Trumpers are going to post even more angry words on the internet forums.

How will we survive! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Rank and file Progressive Jihadists don't understand why the vast majority of us don't protest and carry cute premade Soros approved signs.

Still waiting on the Clintons paying.
nx224yeb9zra1.jpg

The FBI has so many assets and helpers in the J6 crowd they can't talk about it, Antifa smashed the windows and Nancy ordered the Capitol Police to "Let them in!"

I still don't know why the "republicans" won't call Ray "the Fed" Epps back to testify

It's totally clear that the loser Donald Trump inflamed a mob of people who attacked the congress of the USA - and I doubt that any Trumpican who tries to trivialise what had happened there has antything to do with the very important democratic traditions of the western world.

It's totally clear that the loser Donald Trump inflamed a mob of people who attacked the congress of the USA - and I doubt that any Trumpican who tries to trivialise what had happened there has antything to do with the very important democratic traditions of the western world.

If

if only democrats would just do their drugs and get over their insane rage

Forum List

Back