The REAL Michael Brown

Sad to say, OSU/Michigan leaves a little time too!!!!!!

Ten times in eleven years!!!

WHY did they have to say THAT????

I got Les Mile's travel money to Michigan!!!!

We threw a scare into em and GOT their QB...heh heh

Brady finally played the kids on the OL and they opened the fuckeyes up like a can of corn....too little too late for Brady.

LES MILES MORE WINS! M GO BLUE!

Look at what it costs to get a BA/BS plus summer school since I got mine in late '71

Tuition and Fee Increases Since 1970 UT Watch on the Web
I went to the University of Texas for $250 a semester, and seldom bought a book, as state law said any text used had to be in the library.

My youngest son paid $100 for a world atlas that was required, and it did not even have Chechnya in the index.

One of his biology books cost more than I ever paid for a semester, and I got tickets to the Earl Campbell show to boot!!!

Those were the days.

Look at what it costs to get a BA/BS plus summer school since I got mine in late '71

I went to the University of Texas for $250 a semester, and seldom bought a book, as state law said any text used had to be in the library.

My youngest son paid $100 for a world atlas that was required, and it did not even have Chechnya in the index.

One of his biology books cost more than I ever paid for a semester, and I got tickets to the Earl Campbell show to boot!!!

Those were the days.

My last semester of college I spent almost a grand on books. Insane.

Those were the days.

I bought a USED textbook at Phoenix College for a lab class in 2001 to learn Photoshop 6....$51.85...oh and it had a "tryout CD" in the back of it that wouldn't load.
angry_zps189e41d9.png

Decent people don't steal and push around store keepers. His actions in the store led directly to the confrontation and ultimately to his death.

I see people like him EVERY day. Having been given half a chance it would have been the cop dead on the street with his own gun if Brown had been succesfull in his attempt to get the officer's weapon.

The only thing Wilson forgot to do was pull out his dick and piss on brown while he was gasping his last breaths.

You are a vile asshole

Those were the days.

I bought a USED textbook at Phoenix College for a lab class in 2001 to learn Photoshop 6....$51.85...oh and it had a "tryout CD" in the back of it that wouldn't load.
angry_zps189e41d9.png

I had a few of those as well. They jack up the price of the boo for some silly CD and the damn thing doesn't work.

*sigh*

white girls gang signs - Bing Images

Look at all the pretty white gang members......they couldn't possibly be posing.

So what? See any of them throwing the Bloods "B"? Stupid white chicks doing hand jive hasn't got anything to do with anything.

They are throwing gang signs.

Some of them are showing the Bloods sign.

The difference , moron, is that those white girls don't live in the Bloods "territory" , you don't live in or around a gang and flash their sign unless you want an ass whipping.

Same as in the 60s , many people who had NO affiliation with the Hells Angels would wear their colors, but no one who lived around the HAs would do so, because they would kick your ass.

Now, the dumb fuck may have simply joined out of peer pressure and not had much to do with the gang, but he was certainly a known person to them, and they approved of his using such signs.

Can you folks go any lower? Dancing on a young man's grave...
The critical commentary you are referring to is not pissing on Brown's grave but rather is responding in kind to the utterly absurd efforts to deny and obscure what that bullying punk actually was. With the understandable exception of his parents, those who sympathize with and identify with Michael Brown and his kind are in fact a latent but significant threat to civilized society.

Can you folks go any lower? Dancing on a young man's grave...
The critical commentary you are referring to is not pissing on Brown's grave but rather is responding in kind to the utterly absurd efforts to deny and obscure what that bullying punk actually was. With the understandable exception of his parents, those who sympathize with and identify with Michael Brown and his kind are in fact a latent but significant threat to civilized society.

His tombstoneless grave I may add.

Decent people don't steal and push around store keepers. His actions in the store led directly to the confrontation and ultimately to his death.

I see people like him EVERY day. Having been given half a chance it would have been the cop dead on the street with his own gun if Brown had been succesfull in his attempt to get the officer's weapon.

The only thing Wilson forgot to do was pull out his dick and piss on brown while he was gasping his last breaths.

You are a vile asshole

So you clearly would have prefered that Brown had succeeded in gaining control of officer Wilson's weapon and shot him instead. It is obvious from the evidense that is exactly what Brown attempted to do when the first shot was fired.

I am not going to call you some juvenile name...just hope that someday one of these thugs has robbed you and stolen your phone making it impossible for you to waste a police officer's time. As you are lying there on the sidewalk I want you to think back to this moment and remember who's side you have taken.

Have a nice life.

Like Trayvon Martin, the liberals like to post pictures of them when they were pre teens to make them look innocent, but here's the real Michael Brown in his natural habitat.

michael-brown-with-gun-wad-of-cash-ferguson.jpg

285 pounds of thuggery.

Still think he's a victim?
Hey retarded cracker. Thats not Brown but I already busted Tank on this before so you knew that.

Like Trayvon Martin, the liberals like to post pictures of them when they were pre teens to make them look innocent, but here's the real Michael Brown in his natural habitat.

285 pounds of thuggery.

Hey retarded cracker. Thats not Brown but I already busted Tank on this before so you knew that.
A little slow on the drawer there, ain't ya, Tyrone?

285 pounds of thuggery.

You posted the fake picture Cletus. I'm just calling you the retard you are.

285 pounds of thuggery.

Prove it's not him.

285 pounds of thuggery.

Prove it's not him.
News flash Wilson Busted As Member of KKK!

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

Forum List

Back