The REAL Michael Brown

Like Trayvon Martin, the liberals like to post pictures of them when they were pre teens to make them look innocent, but here's the real Michael Brown in his natural habitat.

michael-brown-with-gun-wad-of-cash-ferguson.jpg

285 pounds of thuggery.

Still think he's a victim?

He's dead, isn't he?
I hope so, they buried him. :lol:

This pic just surfaced showing Brown throwing a Bloods sign:

Michael-Brown-Gang-Signs-Thug.png

There's also some sort of attempt to cover up his juvenile record.....notice the referral to something from two years ago:

Gray said even if a juvenile record existed, it`s not relevant. He said, ‘How anything that occurred two years ago is somehow connected to the last few seconds of Mike Brown Jr`s life, I just don`t see any connection between the two. So it appears it`s just an effort as more character assassination as he tries to lay in peace.’

The juvenile court officer criticized the requests, calling it nothing more than ‘public curiosity’ with ‘no legitimate interest.’ She asked the Judge to protect the integrity of the juvenile court system.

Michael Brown 8217 s juvenile record had no serious criminal conviction FOX2now.com

Oh noes, he flipped off in a picture. That means you know EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM EVER!!

You crackers know that picture in the OP is not a photo of Michael Brown right? But hey, you guys totally aren't racist.

You crackers know that picture in the OP is not a photo of Michael Brown right? But hey, you guys totally aren't racist.
We've been over this before. Long ago the picture was debunked, The OP must have missed that thread from weeks ago.
The video in the convienience store is a whole different issue, and paints Brown as a thief and a bully.

Oh noes, he flipped off in a picture. That means you know EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM EVER!!

Couldn't care less about his fat, dead ass fool. Even a spaced out schoolgirl like you should know the pic was about the Bloods sign and the text about his hidden juvenile record....neither fit the narrative you droolers bought into.

Couldn't care less about his fat, dead ass fool. Even a spaced out schoolgirl like you should know the pic was about the Bloods sign and the text about his hidden juvenile record....neither fit the narrative you droolers bought into.

All juvenile records are sealed so yeah they are supposed to be hidden idiot. And you aren't trying to push a narrative? You make him out to be this evil person 24/7 that had no soul. You think that MAYBE you are trying to make Michael Brown look worse to push YOUR agenda that he deserved to die and so does everyone who throws up a gang sign or a middle finger in a picture?

Maybe he did love his family and had some good friends who he loved? Did you ever think of that?

I'm not against the grand jury ruling, but what is this supposed to prove?
One thing it proves is everyone hasn't jumped onto the Mike Brown R.I.P. bandwagon.

I am no friend to excessively aggressive cops, so when I first heard that an "unarmed teen-age boy was shot in the back and killed by a Missouri cop" it pissed me off and I was ready to protest. But when I saw the convenience store video and heard the facts my feelings did a 180.

Michael Brown was a gang-banging punk, a bullying young thug who believed in taking what he wanted by force. I believe he attacked that baby-face cop and he got what he asked for.

I further believe the killing could have been avoided but I have absolutely no regret that it wasn't. I believe Patrolman Wilson did society a favor by killing that vicious punk, because Brown would have harmed many innocent people if his worthless life had not been cut short.

What perturbs me greatly is the amazing amount of sympathy being demonstrated by people all over America, many of them White. It seems the PC brainwash has blinded them to the fact that Michael Brown deserved what he got. I can only wonder if their expressed sympathy for Brown is actually misdirected hostility for police in general.
Excellent post. EXCELLENT. You said all the things I have been feeling and thinking since all this began.

One thing it proves is everyone hasn't jumped onto the Mike Brown R.I.P. bandwagon.

I am no friend to excessively aggressive cops, so when I first heard that an "unarmed teen-age boy was shot in the back and killed by a Missouri cop" it pissed me off and I was ready to protest. But when I saw the convenience store video and heard the facts my feelings did a 180.

Michael Brown was a gang-banging punk, a bullying young thug who believed in taking what he wanted by force. I believe he attacked that baby-face cop and he got what he asked for.

I further believe the killing could have been avoided but I have absolutely no regret that it wasn't. I believe Patrolman Wilson did society a favor by killing that vicious punk, because Brown would have harmed many innocent people if his worthless life had not been cut short.

What perturbs me greatly is the amazing amount of sympathy being demonstrated by people all over America, many of them White. It seems the PC brainwash has blinded them to the fact that Michael Brown deserved what he got. I can only wonder if their expressed sympathy for Brown is actually misdirected hostility for police in general.
Excellent post. EXCELLENT. You said all the things I have been feeling and thinking since all this began.

So you know for a fact that he was going to kill people in the future? Boy can I have the lottery numbers? I guess if we just take a look at someone in a 45 second surveillance tape and we think they are going to ever going to commit a crime, we should just kill them.

So you know for a fact that he was going to kill people in the future? Boy can I have the lottery numbers? I guess if we just take a look at someone in a 45 second surveillance tape and we think they are going to ever going to commit a crime, we should just kill them.
The choices he made were what led to his demise. If you want to lecture somebody, lecture his parents.

I keep hearing that the store video was fake and there was no 911 call. Yet...in the DA's statement to a national audience he claimed that officer Wilson was reacting to the information on the 911 call.

Do you REALLY think the DA is going to get up and lie about something so easy to verify?

The U S Justice Department is coming down hard on cities with histories of over aggressive treatment of it's citizens.

It is very hard to believe that there was no 911 call from the convenience store. I think it far more likely that some in this country and on this MB have an agenda that is unsupported by the facts in this case.

I'm glad you posted this

Last night on MSNBC, they interviewed Browns accomplice in the theft. He went through his story of the shooting and at one point said, more than once, that it would have been impossible for MB to have hidden a weapon because he was wearing basket shorts.

Do those look like basketball shorts?
What else might one expect from an archetypal ghetto rat like Dorian Johnson? It is simply naive to believe that little rodent if he said, "hello."

I first heard that an "unarmed teen-age boy was shot in the back and killed by a Missouri cop"

when i first heard that

i wondered just how much of this was media hype

and was not true

as we have seen with so many other news stories

Your definition of "THUG" is wrong. Thugs come in many versions. I deal with thugs every day. I don't get my definition out of a woman's magazine. I get it from direct observation and interaction.

Street level drug users and sellers can be thugs.

Aggressive pan handlers can be thugs.

Homeless people can be thugs.

Pimps can and almost always are thugs.

Gang bangers are thugs at every level.

People who rob with or without weapons are thugs.

There are female thugs. Many female prostitutes are thugs robbing their johns and other prostitutes. A prostitute robbed and stabbed a john to death not 200 feet from where I sit writing this reply last summer.

Many small inner city gangs are made up completely of females that rob other females and the elderly including home invasion robbery with and without weapons.

These are just several "Thugs" you may have overlooked and in no way the total list of THUGS.
While it is rather pointless to haggle over such a tenuous semantic argument as the literal meaning of the word thug, if you believe it refers to ". . . street-level drug sellers," what do you suppose Brown wanted the cigars he stole for if not for rolling and peddling "blunts?

It is fascinating but not surprising how completely different the persona you put forth is on other forums. You are not so outspoken on cops over there. Sorta like a bad Chameleon.

Your definition of "THUG" is wrong. Thugs come in many versions. I deal with thugs every day. I don't get my definition out of a woman's magazine. I get it from direct observation and interaction.

Street level drug users and sellers can be thugs.

Aggressive pan handlers can be thugs.

Homeless people can be thugs.

Pimps can and almost always are thugs.

Gang bangers are thugs at every level.

People who rob with or without weapons are thugs.

There are female thugs. Many female prostitutes are thugs robbing their johns and other prostitutes. A prostitute robbed and stabbed a john to death not 200 feet from where I sit writing this reply last summer.

Many small inner city gangs are made up completely of females that rob other females and the elderly including home invasion robbery with and without weapons.

These are just several "Thugs" you may have overlooked and in no way the total list of THUGS.
While it is rather pointless to haggle over such a tenuous semantic argument as the literal meaning of the word thug, if you believe it refers to ". . . street-level drug sellers," what do you suppose Brown wanted the cigars he stole for if not for rolling and peddling "blunts?

I don't think it matters "why" the thug wanted the cigars. If he had purchased them and not assaulted the store keeper none of this would have happened. There would have been no 911 call and Wilson would not have had a reason to stop and question brown.

Forum List

Back