The Real Mueller

Trump feels if he can smear the investigators, the American public won't believe anyone but Trump.

Stormy has something to say about that.

This investigation is a witch hunt and the fastest way to bring it to a halt is to fire Rosenstein...the media and Graham and Flake and McCain would go ballistic but the people would cheer!

Now that this investigation is continuing and seems to be moving from it's stated goal I figure it's time to learn the real past of the unapproachable special prosecutor that is trying to bring down an American president over a phony dossier and just how shady he operates...
More to come.....

Questions Still Surround Robert Mueller's Boston Past | Sara A. Carter

no questions surround mueller. mueller is well-respected across the aisle except for lying loony trumptards.

Now that this investigation is continuing and seems to be moving from it's stated goal I figure it's time to learn the real past of the unapproachable special prosecutor that is trying to bring down an American president over a phony dossier and just how shady he operates...
More to come.....

Who cares who he is? He's been given a job to do and he's finding out that there's a lot of shit going on.

You don't care who Trump is, a guy who talks about grabbing pussy, who sleeps with prostitutes when his child is 4 months old, who pays them off and pretends he didn't, who lies all the time, who makes shit up all the time and boasts about it, who's turned the presidency into a fucking joke that even Bush W. couldn't imagine.

More to come.....

Mueller has an impeccable reputation. Your and others attempts to smear this honorable man indicates what pieces of shit you truly are. He is a decorated combat Marine, unlike President Bone Spurs. He is known for his veracity, unlike the President who is known worldwide for being a blowhard liar.

Gen. McCaffrey: Trump is a serious threat to national security

And here is another decorated military veteran that find President Bone Spurs to be less than inspiring

Should the President fire Mueller, the GOP will definitely lose both the House and the Senate by a big enough margin to assure an impeachment, and quite possibly a conviction.

More to come.....

Mueller has an impeccable reputation. Your and others attempts to smear this honorable man indicates what pieces of shit you truly are. He is a decorated combat Marine, unlike President Bone Spurs. He is known for his veracity, unlike the President who is known worldwide for being a blowhard liar.

Gen. McCaffrey: Trump is a serious threat to national security

And here is another decorated military veteran that find President Bone Spurs to be less than inspiring
Have you even checked out the people on Mueller's team? if the situation were reversed and Obama or Clinton were being investigated and every one on the team were hard core republicans you would be going berserk....don't try and defend the indefensible...Mueller should have at the very least selected a few conservative members to the investigation team...the fact that he did not is outrageous....
McCaffrey is a Bush man and he is wrong...it happens...he is allowing his global mentality to rule his thinking...he is a Cheany Bush guy...he thinks like they do and I disagreee with them...

tissue?

you don't pay taxes anyway, you collect a crazy check
You are kind of right.....I get so many checks each month since Trump turned the economy around it's crazy!!!!! Thanks Trump!!!!!!!!!

What a liar you are. The treasonous fat senile bastard inherited an economy hitting on all cylinders. President Obama took us from a near depression to a booming economy with less than 5% unemployment, and a Dow that tripled during his terms.

Forum List

Back