The real reason for open borders?

Raynine

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2023
I was just looking at an old photgraph of my brother and I taken in about 1959. I would have been twelve, my brother ten. We were so lean from baseball, bicycle riding, rough and tumble play etc.

You know, I've been thinking which may be good or bad depending on your point of view. But If I see what I think I see do you think it's possible that a lot of the problems in the world today might be because there is too much food? If you look at first world countries like the US, parts of Europe, and even some Asian countries, about twenty percent of the populations are so obese that they should be required to fly on cargo planes. Kids in elementary school are so fat that they are dropping on playgrounds from heart disease. Is this why all those new citizens are being encouraged to crash our borders?

I wonder.

FastStats

Your OLD age has destroyed your mind.

Let's all go back to 1950.....yeah.

I was just looking at an old photgraph of my brother and I taken in about 1959. I would have been twelve, my brother ten. We were so lean from baseball, bicycle riding, rough and tumble play etc.

You know, I've been thinking which may be good or bad depending on your point of view. But If I see what I think I see do you think it's possible that a lot of the problems in the world today might be because there is too much food? If you look at first world countries like the US, parts of Europe, and even some Asian countries, about twenty percent of the populations are so obese that they should be required to fly on cargo planes. Kids in elementary school are so fat that they are dropping on playgrounds from heart disease. Is this why all those new citizens are being encouraged to crash our borders?

I wonder.

FastStats

Nah. Cloward-Piven strategy to overload the system and bring it down.

Is there a 400 pound 40-year-old son in your basement? Just asking.
No, of course I live in my mothers basement, don't have a job nor any retirement investments, that why I type 8-4, M-F, here on USMB........ Signed MM.

Nah. Cloward-Piven strategy to overload the system and bring it down.
True, but if people are too fat to work would that not fit the plan? Someone has to do some work and that would be new citizens.

I believe it's more a question of too much bad food these days, stuff that has no nutritional value but does have loads of sugar and salt. Plus too much TV, PCs, and cell phones and not enough playing outside. Back in the day we used to run around until dark or mom called us in. LOL, you didn't wait for dad to call you in.

Which BTW, doesn't have much to do with open borders. For all our problems, compared to much of the rest of the world and particularly Central and south America the USA is freakin' Shangri-La.

Last edited:
I believe it's more a question of too much bad food these days, stuff that has no nutritional value but does have loads of sugar and salt. Plus too much TV, PCs, and cell phones and not enough playing outside. Back in the day we used to run around until dark or mom called us in. LOL, you didn't wait for dad to call you in.

Which BTW, doesn't have much to do with open borders. For all our problems, compared to much of the rest of the world and particularly Central and south America the USA is freakin' Shangri-La.
Good points all of them but again someone has to get their hands dirty to keep the country running. I did it for fifty years and none of my kids are in jail. Is it possible that entire generations have been destroyed with government love? Maybe the only way to fix what was never broken is to get new people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back