The real reason why liberals are panicked: Black voters are turning from Clinton to Trump in new pol

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
Black voters are turning from Clinton to Trump in new poll | New York Post

I listened to Diamond and Silk earlier today and they made a comment about Obama's threat to the Black community that he will hold them responsible and be disappointed if they don't vote for Hillary. D&S said Democrats, like this President and the Black Caucus act like they own African Americans in this country and have to get their permission to vote. They spoke of how the Black Caucus DEMANDED that Donald J Trump go through them first before going to black neighborhoods. Diamond and Silk were very angry along with a lot of people who called in, the majority African Americans saying the Black Caucus doesn't own them nor do they speak for them.. They're right. The Plantation mentality of Democrats is disgusting... this new poll is amazing.

From the article and why a sitting US President melts down and threatens the Black Community.. It will backfire on him, as it already is..

Trump saw a 16.5 percentage-point increase in backing from African-American voters in a Los Angeles Times/University of Southern California tracking poll, up from 3.1 percent on Sept. 10 to 19.6 percent through Friday.

Meanwhile, the same poll showed Clinton’s support among that group plummeting from 90.4 percent on Sept. 10 to 71.4 percent.

I listened to Diamond and Silk earlier today and they made a comment about Obama's threat to the Black community that he will hold them responsible and be disappointed if they don't vote for Hillary. D&S said Democrats, like this President and the Black Caucus act like they own African Americans in this country and have to get their permission to vote. They spoke of how the Black Caucus DEMANDED that Donald J Trump go through them first before going to black neighborhoods. Diamond and Silk were very angry along with a lot of people who called in, the majority African Americans saying the Black Caucus doesn't own them nor do they speak for them.. They're right. The Plantation mentality of Democrats is disgusting... this new poll is amazing.

The Leftists will trash them all as Uncle Tom's and what the female equivalent of Uncle Tom is I don't know, but the females also will be trashed.

Blacks need to have people like Condi Rice, Ben Carson etc as role models not Gangsta Rappers with Bling.

Hillary was using a James Brown song the other day, James Brown was a Republican of course.

I find it hard to believe that black Christians would vote for someone who supports abortion. African American families are usally conservative and kind of "old school" in their beliefs on the role of people within the family unit. Democrats have tried to destroy the black family unit for years with state sponsored welfare.

I find it hard to believe that black Christians would vote for someone who supports abortion. African American families are usally conservative and kind of "old school" in their beliefs on the role of people within the family unit. Democrats have tried to destroy the black family unit for years with state sponsored welfare.

Black people also aren't that taken with the LGBT Agenda.

I think you and Lucy are both hitting on the same topic.. I agree, the most deeply religious people in our country is the African American community..

LGS, point us to the protocols for sampling, analyzing, and measuring the numbers of the poll.

I think you and Lucy are both hitting on the same topic.. I agree, the most deeply religious people in our country is the African American community..
Anyone who has lived in the Deep South understands the conservative nature of black Baptist.

Anyone who has lived in the Deep South understands the conservative nature of black Baptist.

hey, moron....NO ONE is stating that those DEEP SOUTH states would ever vote for a democrat anyway.....LOL

Meanwhile, the same poll showed Clinton’s support among that group plummeting from 90.4 percent on Sept. 10 to 71.4 percent.

OH, MY.....the tears that Clinton must be shedding that in ONE poll she's only getting 71% of the black vote.......Your morons are desperate for attention, like most masochists. LOL

OH, MY.....the tears that Clinton must be shedding that in ONE poll she's only getting 71% of the black vote.......Your morons are desperate for attention, like most masochists. LOL

Barack got 99%.. Do the math.. Jokes on you FUCKTARD

The Leftists will trash them all as Uncle Tom's and what the female equivalent of Uncle Tom is I don't know, but the females also will be trashed.

Blacks need to have people like Condi Rice, Ben Carson etc as role models not Gangsta Rappers with Bling.

Hillary was using a James Brown song the other day, James Brown was a Republican of course.

Based on what they called Condi Rice, the female equivalent is "Aunt Jemima."

Forum List

Back