The real reason why liberals are panicked: Black voters are turning from Clinton to Trump in new pol

Black voters are turning from Clinton to Trump in new poll | New York Post

I listened to Diamond and Silk earlier today and they made a comment about Obama's threat to the Black community that he will hold them responsible and be disappointed if they don't vote for Hillary. D&S said Democrats, like this President and the Black Caucus act like they own African Americans in this country and have to get their permission to vote. They spoke of how the Black Caucus DEMANDED that Donald J Trump go through them first before going to black neighborhoods. Diamond and Silk were very angry along with a lot of people who called in, the majority African Americans saying the Black Caucus doesn't own them nor do they speak for them.. They're right. The Plantation mentality of Democrats is disgusting... this new poll is amazing.

I just notice that the first black American Senator was a Republican, he also survived breast cancer, that's for another thread, but I mention it because a lot of people think breast cancer is just a female disease, but it's not, like nearly all cancers it doesn't care which sex it attacks.

Edward Brooke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of all the things for me to die from, I think breast cancer would be rock bottom.

It's a taboo subject, a lot of men would be embarrassed to tell people they have breast cancer, when it should be that nobody that has cancer should be embarrassed about anything as it's not their fault.

Of all the things for me to die from, I think breast cancer would be rock bottom.

It's a taboo subject, a lot of men would be embarrassed to tell people they have breast cancer, when it should be that nobody that has cancer should be embarrassed about anything as it's not their fault.
Logically you are correct. But I'll die of lead poisoning before I die of breast cancer.

Cool. One poll. And Hillary still beats Trump. She should just hang it up :lol:

The Hillarybots have been saying that she can win Georgia, Texas and Mississippi.

Yet ANOTHER right wing moron..WHERE did you hear that any democrat stated that TX and MS would go for Hillary, You pulled that out of your fat ass...LOL

It looks like there could be enough 'high information' black voters who do realize that the 'birther' thang is not a race thang, but is really a constitutional thang. :smoke:

It looks like there could be enough 'high information' black voters who do realize that the 'birther' thang is not a race thang, but is really a constitutional thang

Keep thinking that blacks are JUST AS STUPID as you are.......
.I bet you also believe in the tooth fairy....LOL

It looks like there could be enough 'high information' black voters who do realize that the 'birther' thang is not a race thang, but is really a constitutional thang. :smoke:
It is a core racial "thang" of the Alt Right belief system.

It looks like there could be enough 'high information' black voters who do realize that the 'birther' thang is not a race thang, but is really a constitutional thang

Keep thinking that blacks are JUST AS STUPID as you are.......
.I bet you also believe in the tooth fairy....LOL

Like a true Hill-Bot, you are the one that verbalizes blacks are stupid, when, of course, yours truly, did not. Looks like a case of a Democrap speaking their true beliefs out loud on the interwebz..........

The Hillarybots have been saying that she can win Georgia, Texas and Mississippi.

Yet ANOTHER right wing moron..WHERE did you hear that any democrat stated that TX and MS would go for Hillary, You pulled that out of your fat ass...LOL

"Yet ANOTHER right wing moron."

No but you're a Leftist moron, 98% of your comments illustrate this.

"WHERE did you hear that any democrat stated that TX and MS would go for Hillary,"

Thread:

Mississippi Up For Grabs where Leftists loons think Hillary can win Mississippi.

Mississippi up for grabs

Thread where Leftists loons are thinking Hillary can win Texas.

Ruh Roh. Shock Poll has Hillary Leading in Texas

"You pulled that out of your fat ass..."

Darling my ass isn't fat it's gorgeous, but you keep posting comments out of your fat ass.

"LOL"

The LOL is on you, see the two thread links I just posted above.

Barack got 99%.. Do the math.. Jokes on you FUCKTARD

Did you expect anything LESS than 99% for Obama, douche bag.......

nationwide, Trump will be lucky to get 5% of the black vote...LOL
Don't try to fucking change the narrative after you got your stank azz handed to you buttboy.. You opened that fat sewer and blurted out HORSESHIT.. YOU OWN IT DUMBAZZ

LGS, you are not cute when you act angry. You just look stupid. The black vote will not be 29% for Trump, you clown.

Like a true Hill-Bot, you are the one that verbalizes blacks are stupid, when, of course, yours truly, did not. Looks like a case of a Democrap speaking their true beliefs out loud on the interwebz..........

let me educate you a bit.......When you "think" that a large group of voters should vote for you (because you're so nice...LOL) but they DO NOT, the logical conclusion is that you then think that they're stupid.....

Well, blacks have your number from a very long time ago, and you can bitch and moan until your balls fall of, THEY WILL NOT vote for the tacitly racist conservative party. PERIOD !!!

let me educate you a bit.......When you "think" that a large group of voters should vote for you (because you're so nice...LOL) but they DO NOT, the logical conclusion is that you then think that they're stupid.....

Well, blacks have your number from a very long time ago, and you can bitch and moan until your balls fall of, THEY WILL NOT vote for the tacitly racist conservative party. PERIOD !!!

:blsmile:............getting hip to the Democrat plantation...........bitchez!

......and THEN you morons wonder........LOL

Trump on black supporter: 'Look at my African-American over here'

"THEY WILL NOT vote for the tacitly racist conservative party. "

This is racist, the Leftists, the Democratic Party leaders refer to people in two whole States as White Trash, yet the same Leftists need that White Trash to vote for them because if Hillary loses either Ohio or Pennsylvania she cannot win and I have read that nobody has ever been elected American President if they have lost Ohio.

DNC says voters in PA and OH are white trash..

Forum List

Back