The real reason why liberals are panicked: Black voters are turning from Clinton to Trump in new pol

Cool. One poll. And Hillary still beats Trump. She should just hang it up :lol:
Even according to that one pollster, Hillary beats Trump. And this is after the country watched her pass out and call half of Trump's supporters, "deplorable."

:dance:

Black voters are turning from Clinton to Trump in new poll | New York Post

I listened to Diamond and Silk earlier today and they made a comment about Obama's threat to the Black community that he will hold them responsible and be disappointed if they don't vote for Hillary. D&S said Democrats, like this President and the Black Caucus act like they own African Americans in this country and have to get their permission to vote. They spoke of how the Black Caucus DEMANDED that Donald J Trump go through them first before going to black neighborhoods. Diamond and Silk were very angry along with a lot of people who called in, the majority African Americans saying the Black Caucus doesn't own them nor do they speak for them.. They're right. The Plantation mentality of Democrats is disgusting... this new poll is amazing.
Would you please open your profile to me so I may send a PM?
Thank you.
Fury

So Shakles is telling us that Trump will get 3% of the black vote. OK.

I'm sure that's why her polled voting numbers STILL remain within the margin of error. Then again maybe it's the women that are keeping the race tight? They dont necessarily have to be democrat, just among independents. Any way you care to slice it, all that really matters is Hillary doesn't have the support the democrats are hoping for.

I'm sure that's why her polled voting numbers STILL remain within the margin of error. Then again maybe it's the women that are keeping the race tight? They dont necessarily have to be democrat, just among independents. Any way you care to slice it, all that really matters is Hillary doesn't have the support the democrats are hoping for.
The democrats support her better than the pubs do Trump. He fucked up with "why", and now we will watch them fight over who is better for fighting terrorism.

The democrats support her better than the pubs do Trump. He fucked up with "why", and now we will watch them fight over who is better for fighting terrorism.

My wife is in the health field and works in 2 slummy areas in Queens.
Every Black patient she sees is voting for Trump because they want their kids to have careers, not jobs.
Now go ahead and show your idiocy by clicking the smiley.

Every Black patient she sees is voting for Trump because they want their kids to have careers, not jobs.
Yup, you are lying. :lol:

Nope. You're an isolated, retired ignoramus.

I travel the states, know and communicate with people in government and business and politics, have wonderful homes, and a great income. I worked for all of it and did very well. I am anything but ignorant, but you are for suggesting it. You do not understand how all of this works, so you will get a lesson this time around.

The Herd Mentality can be seen on the far right and Alt Right whenever Comrade Donald makes one of his silly statements. They all gallop to it.
Better a metaphorical Herd Mentality regarding political dogma, than a literal Herd Mentality in a living-spaces context.
tongue_smile.gif
The former is ethereal and needs to be conjured, while the latter merely requires a drive-through to witness for one's self, in unmistakable and concrete terms.
shades_smile.gif
IOW, you have nothing. But if do like the physical imagery, here is a good simile of the herd mentality screaming to be noticed.

Nice attempt at deflection - trying [and failing] to skirt the issue of Herd Mentality amongst the Black population of America's inner cities.

Not.

A Herd Mentality that holds true for both Living Quarters and Political Life, in the context of Inner City Blacks in America...

In your place, I'd duck and weave and dodge and try to wiggle out of acknowledging the fact, myself.

Despite its historical and present-day, extant and profound, unmistakable and certain and undeniable manifestation in America's cities.

An unpleasant truth that Black America has yet to collectively admit to itself - despite all evidence to the contrary.

Or, as Democrat Al Gore would have styled it... An Inconvenient Truth, that Black America is in collective denial about...

Sucks to be on your side of that point-counterpoint, I'm sure, but, that's your cross to bear, not ours.

Now... get back out on dem streets, and deliver da Black Vote for de Dem-o-crats, like Massa dun tol' you, Tom...

Last edited:

I travel the states, know and communicate with people in government and business and politics, have wonderful homes, and a great income. I worked for all of it and did very well. I am anything but ignorant, but you are for suggesting it. You do not understand how all of this works, so you will get a lesson this time around.

Sounds to me like you don't know many poor Blacks.
And yes, I know plenty of wealthy people on Wall Street and in various industries.
At least you're honest to admit you veer towards neo-con.

Sounds to me like you don't know many poor Blacks.And yes, I know plenty of wealthy people on Wall Street and in various industries.At least you're honest to admit you veer towards neo-con.
When you put words in my mouth that I did not say and did not infer merely shows a poor attempt to deflect your broken nonsense. The blacks will vote overwhelmingly for Trump. A few, small flawed polls mean nothing. This one does, though. A month ago Fox reported that Trump gets 1% of the black vote. If it goes to 10%, it means nothing.

Poll: Only 1% of African Americans Support Trump | Fox News Insider
insider.foxnews.com/.../poll-only-1-percent-african-americans-support-donald-trump
Aug 14, 2016 - Williams said that in order to get a larger percentage of the black vote, Trump needs to speak about the issues and concerns in the black ...

Sounds to me like you don't know many poor Blacks.And yes, I know plenty of wealthy people on Wall Street and in various industries.At least you're honest to admit you veer towards neo-con.
When you put words in my mouth that I did not say and did not infer merely shows a poor attempt to deflect your broken nonsense. The blacks will vote overwhelmingly for Trump. A few, small flawed polls mean nothing. This one does, though. A month ago Fox reported that Trump gets 1% of the black vote. If it goes to 10%, it means nothing.

insider.foxnews.com/.../poll-only-1-percent-african-americans-support-donald-trump
Aug 14, 2016 - Williams said that in order to get a larger percentage of the black vote, Trump needs to speak about the issues and concerns in the black ...
What a difference a month of your hitlery crashing and burning makes...

Trump Gets Nearly 26 Percent Of The Black Vote In New Poll

1% of Blacks will vote since Black Democrats don't vote for Whites.
I don't know if that will be significant enough for Hillary.
I do know that your hunger for Globalism drives you to think millions of Blacks will go out to vote for someone such as Hillary who has kept them in the Janitorial Industry.

I do know that your hunger for Globalism drives you to think millions of Blacks will go out to vote for someone such as Hillary who has kept them in the Janitorial Industry.
I understand you hate the competition.

It's interesting that a few years ago you were a Blue Dog Democrat and now you're a Neo-Con.
What made you turn into such a narcissist?

It's interesting that a few years ago you were a Blue Dog Democrat and now you're a Neo-Con. What made you turn into such a narcissist?
You continue to issue falsehoods in order to deflect your failure. Never have been a Blue Dog, not a Neo-Con (bring the troops home), and not a narcissist, just a well informed clear sighted American who can see the nonsense right and left.

It's interesting that a few years ago you were a Blue Dog Democrat and now you're a Neo-Con. What made you turn into such a narcissist?
You continue to issue falsehoods in order to deflect your failure. Never have been a Blue Dog, not a Neo-Con (bring the troops home), and not a narcissist, just a well informed clear sighted American who can see the nonsense right and left.

I remember quite clearly that more than a year ago you were being criticized for not being Right enough.
I remember because you and I were very like minded.
You have changed quite markedly in your points of view.

I remember quite clearly that more than a year ago you were being criticized for not being Right enough. I remember because you and I were very like minded. You have changed quite markedly in your points of view.
Not much at all. You have though.

I remember quite clearly that more than a year ago you were being criticized for not being Right enough. I remember because you and I were very like minded. You have changed quite markedly in your points of view.
Not much at all. You have though.
You were much more nationalistic and the Neo-Cons were ridiculing you.

Forum List

Back