The real reason why liberals are panicked: Black voters are turning from Clinton to Trump in new pol

LGS, point us to the protocols for sampling, analyzing, and measuring the numbers of the poll.
There's no methodology for polling blacks.,..didn't you read the fucking OP....people need permission from the democrat plantation masters to speak to them..,,

You really are fucking clueless that it is you who oppresses blacks...
Wonderful appeal for black voters.

LGS, point us to the protocols for sampling, analyzing, and measuring the numbers of the poll.
There's no methodology for polling blacks.,..didn't you read the fucking OP....people need permission from the democrat plantation masters to speak to them..,,

It's a democrat thing....we didn't understand it the first time we stopped you democrats....

It's a democrat thing....we didn't understand it the first time we stopped you democrats....
When was that, pray tell?

Barack got 99%.. Do the math.. Jokes on you FUCKTARD

Did you expect anything LESS than 99% for Obama, douche bag.......

nationwide, Trump will be lucky to get 5% of the black vote...LOL

As luck would have it, your luck is changing.

"The liberal media is constantly calling Republican presidential nominee a racist and insist that Hillary Clinton has the black vote all locked up but in fact, that may not be the case at all."

Now don't take my word for it, go to the link below and scroll down to those African Americans that are publicly voicing their support for Trump. As the old saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words, and apparently Hillary isn't as popular as you would hope.

SEE IT: Epic 'Minority' Rally Sends This BRUTAL Message STRAIGHT To Hillary Clinton...

So Shakles is telling us that Trump will get 3% of the black vote. OK.

Blacks look over the last 8 years. What has Obama and the Democrats done for them economically?
Unemployment among blacks is down six percent

Does that count?
Of course it counts because they're working in the cubicle next to you. NEXT>>>
Personal attack reveals you give up the point. Now sit down in your cubicle. :lol:
Your constant bullshit leads me to believe you're not living in reality.

...Cannot understand why that doesn't appeal to black voters.....
Oh, hell, I'm not saying that there's damned little alternative out there for them, collectively...

The ones who find the courage to break free of their inner-city shackles and decide to come out and live in Mainstream America end-up doing much better, by and large...

But, the Herd Mentality is strong, and they may still be a few generations away from breaking free of those Democrat-conjured political and economic chains...

One day, they'll start thinking for themselves, rather than letting the Collective do their thinking for them...

But today is not that day...
With you as a guide I can't imagine why not.
Me as guide?

Never so much as hinted at wanting a shit job like that.

But, you're welcome to speak to the Herd Mentality allegation, assuming that you're in a position to effectively counter... which I doubt seriously.

Next contestant, please.

...So..if they don't vote like you want then to, they're cowards.....very appealing.
Incorrect interpretation.

If they don't start acting like independent-thinking adults, the Democrats are going to prolong their terrible dependency forever, and they'll never get out of those shit-holes.

Big difference.

From the article and why a sitting US President melts down and threatens the Black Community.. It will backfire on him, as it already is..

Trump saw a 16.5 percentage-point increase in backing from African-American voters in a Los Angeles Times/University of Southern California tracking poll, up from 3.1 percent on Sept. 10 to 19.6 percent through Friday.

Meanwhile, the same poll showed Clinton’s support among that group plummeting from 90.4 percent on Sept. 10 to 71.4 percent.
I guess Johnson was wrong, he won't have them nig#ers voting Democrat for the next hundred years, and it's because of the first black president. Lol, you cannot make this up! Go Trump!

...Cannot understand why that doesn't appeal to black voters.....
Oh, hell, I'm not saying that there's damned little alternative out there for them, collectively...

The ones who find the courage to break free of their inner-city shackles and decide to come out and live in Mainstream America end-up doing much better, by and large...

But, the Herd Mentality is strong, and they may still be a few generations away from breaking free of those Democrat-conjured political and economic chains...

One day, they'll start thinking for themselves, rather than letting the Collective do their thinking for them...

But today is not that day...
With you as a guide I can't imagine why not.
Me as guide?

Never so much as hinted at wanting a shit job like that.

But, you're welcome to speak to the Herd Mentality allegation, assuming that you're in a position to effectively counter... which I doubt seriously.

Next contestant, please.
The Herd Mentality can be seen on the far right and Alt Right whenever Comrade Donald makes one of his silly statements. They all gallop to it.

From the article and why a sitting US President melts down and threatens the Black Community.. It will backfire on him, as it already is..

Trump saw a 16.5 percentage-point increase in backing from African-American voters in a Los Angeles Times/University of Southern California tracking poll, up from 3.1 percent on Sept. 10 to 19.6 percent through Friday.

Meanwhile, the same poll showed Clinton’s support among that group plummeting from 90.4 percent on Sept. 10 to 71.4 percent.
I guess Johnson was wrong, he won't have them nig#ers voting Democrat for the next hundred years, and it's because of the first black president. Lol, you cannot make this up! Go Trump!
Now that is a herd mentality statement.

Now that is a herd mentality statement.
You going to whip your blacks harder to tighten up your herd?

The Herd Mentality can be seen on the far right and Alt Right whenever Comrade Donald makes one of his silly statements. They all gallop to it.
Better a metaphorical Herd Mentality regarding political dogma, than a literal Herd Mentality in a living-spaces context.
tongue_smile.gif

The former is ethereal and needs to be conjured, while the latter merely requires a drive-through to witness for one's self, in unmistakable and concrete terms.
shades_smile.gif

Better a metaphorical Herd Mentality regarding political dogma, than a literal Herd Mentality in a living-spaces context.
tongue_smile.gif
The former is ethereal and needs to be conjured, while the latter merely requires a drive-through to witness for one's self, in unmistakable and concrete terms.
shades_smile.gif
IOW, you have nothing. But if do like the physical imagery, here is a good simile of the herd mentality screaming to be noticed.

Like a true Hill-Bot, you are the one that verbalizes blacks are stupid, when, of course, yours truly, did not. Looks like a case of a Democrap speaking their true beliefs out loud on the interwebz..........

let me educate you a bit.......When you "think" that a large group of voters should vote for you (because you're so nice...LOL) but they DO NOT, the logical conclusion is that you then think that they're stupid.....

Well, blacks have your number from a very long time ago, and you can bitch and moan until your balls fall of, THEY WILL NOT vote for the tacitly racist conservative party. PERIOD !!!
What's racist about conservativism?

Like a true Hill-Bot, you are the one that verbalizes blacks are stupid, when, of course, yours truly, did not. Looks like a case of a Democrap speaking their true beliefs out loud on the interwebz..........

let me educate you a bit.......When you "think" that a large group of voters should vote for you (because you're so nice...LOL) but they DO NOT, the logical conclusion is that you then think that they're stupid.....

Well, blacks have your number from a very long time ago, and you can bitch and moan until your balls fall of, THEY WILL NOT vote for the tacitly racist conservative party. PERIOD !!!
What's racist about conservativism?
Parts of the far right and much of the Alt Right is racist, period.

Black voters are turning from Clinton to Trump in new poll | New York Post

I listened to Diamond and Silk earlier today and they made a comment about Obama's threat to the Black community that he will hold them responsible and be disappointed if they don't vote for Hillary. D&S said Democrats, like this President and the Black Caucus act like they own African Americans in this country and have to get their permission to vote. They spoke of how the Black Caucus DEMANDED that Donald J Trump go through them first before going to black neighborhoods. Diamond and Silk were very angry along with a lot of people who called in, the majority African Americans saying the Black Caucus doesn't own them nor do they speak for them.. They're right. The Plantation mentality of Democrats is disgusting... this new poll is amazing.
So what? That same pollster also predicts Hillary will win the election...

OH, MY.....the tears that Clinton must be shedding that in ONE poll she's only getting 71% of the black vote.......Your morons are desperate for attention, like most masochists. LOL

Barack got 99%.. Do the math.. Jokes on you FUCKTARD
99%??

You only prove again just how delirious you are.

Forum List

Back