The real reason why liberals are panicked: Black voters are turning from Clinton to Trump in new pol

This is racist, the Leftists, the Democratic Party leaders refer to people in two whole States as White Trash, yet the same Leftists need that White Trash to vote for them because if Hillary loses either Ohio or Pennsylvania she cannot win and I have read that nobody has ever been elected American President if they have lost Ohio.

DNC says voters in PA and OH are white trash..

No moron...you are citing a blog from an ultra conservative fellow idiot with NO proof that the DNC issued such statements......But, you imbeciles repeat one lie after another until you "think"....:"well, it has to be true..."

This is racist, the Leftists, the Democratic Party leaders refer to people in two whole States as White Trash, yet the same Leftists need that White Trash to vote for them because if Hillary loses either Ohio or Pennsylvania she cannot win and I have read that nobody has ever been elected American President if they have lost Ohio.

No moron...you are citing a blog from an ultra conservative fellow idiot with NO proof that the DNC issued such statements......But, you imbeciles repeat one lie after another until you "think"....:"well, it has to be true..."

When a person resorts to name calling then they've already lost the argument. You've done a lot of name calling in this thread, you lost the argument you never had in the first place.

Why are you always so angry, nat4900? lol

Nat is upset that far right so gullibly believe what they ear in the nut job echo chamber and repeated to others so there is such a clamoring that the far right simply knee jerks and cannot think

It's a taboo subject, a lot of men would be embarrassed to tell people they have breast cancer, when it should be that nobody that has cancer should be embarrassed about anything as it's not their fault.
As long as you call it pectoral cancer, it would be a little easier to take. Men don't got no "breasts"

Black voters are turning from Clinton to Trump in new poll | New York Post

I listened to Diamond and Silk earlier today and they made a comment about Obama's threat to the Black community that he will hold them responsible and be disappointed if they don't vote for Hillary. D&S said Democrats, like this President and the Black Caucus act like they own African Americans in this country and have to get their permission to vote. They spoke of how the Black Caucus DEMANDED that Donald J Trump go through them first before going to black neighborhoods. Diamond and Silk were very angry along with a lot of people who called in, the majority African Americans saying the Black Caucus doesn't own them nor do they speak for them.. They're right. The Plantation mentality of Democrats is disgusting... this new poll is amazing.

The Leftists will trash them all as Uncle Tom's and what the female equivalent of Uncle Tom is I don't know, but the females also will be trashed.

Blacks need to have people like Condi Rice, Ben Carson etc as role models not Gangsta Rappers with Bling.

Hillary was using a James Brown song the other day, James Brown was a Republican of course.

Not so fast...

During the 1968 presidential campaign, Brown endorsed Democratic presidential candidate Hubert Humphrey and appeared with Humphrey at political rallies. Brown stated he was neither Democratic nor Republican despite his support of Republican presidents such as Nixon and Ronald Reagan.

In 1999, when being interviewed by Rolling Stone, the magazine asked him to name a hero in the 20th century; Brown mentioned John F. Kennedy and 96-year-old, former Dixiecrat Senator Strom Thurmond, stating "when the young whippersnappers get out of line, whether Democratic or Republican, an old man can walk up and say 'Wait a minute, son, it goes this way.' And that's great for our country. He's like a grandfather to me."

James Brown - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I seriously doubt that Blacks are voting for Trump in any significant numbers.

They would much rather rot in their modern-day plantation slave-quarters - a.k.a. their Inner City Shit-Holes - so long as the Democrat-controlled subsidies keep comin'...

It would require courage, to leave those Collectives and Beehives, and strike out on their own...

A type of courage that most of them just haven't managed to acquire or act on yet...

Not that Trump the Hun or the GOP have anything worthwhile to offer them, so...

They'll do what they're told, and continue to vote Democratic...

Better to be a House Niggra than a Fiel' Han'...

I seriously doubt that Blacks are voting for Trump in any significant numbers.

They would much rather rot in their modern-day plantation slave-quarters - a.k.a. their Inner City Shit-Holes - so long as the Democrat-controlled subsidies keep comin'...

It would require courage, to leave those Collectives and Beehives, and strike out on their own...

A type of courage that most of them just haven't managed to acquire or act on yet...

Not that Trump the Hun or the GOP have anything worthwhile to offer them, so...

They'll do what they're told, and continue to vote Democratic...

Better to be a House Niggra than a Fiel' Han'...
Cannot understand why that doesn't appeal to black voters.....

...Cannot understand why that doesn't appeal to black voters.....
Oh, hell, I'm not saying that there's damned little alternative out there for them, collectively...

The ones who find the courage to break free of their inner-city shackles and decide to come out and live in Mainstream America end-up doing much better, by and large...

But, the Herd Mentality is strong, and they may still be a few generations away from breaking free of those Democrat-conjured political and economic chains...

One day, they'll start thinking for themselves, rather than letting the Collective do their thinking for them...

But today is not that day...

Oh, hell, I'm not saying that there's damned little alternative out there for them, collectively...

The ones who find the courage to break free of their inner-city shackles and decide to come out and live in Mainstream America end-up doing much better, by and large...

But, the Herd Mentality is strong, and they may still be a few generations away from breaking free of those Democrat-conjured political and economic chains...

One day, they'll start thinking for themselves, rather than letting the Collective do their thinking for them...

With you as a guide I can't imagine why not.

Blacks look over the last 8 years. What has Obama and the Democrats done for them economically?

Black voters are turning from Clinton to Trump in new poll | New York Post

I listened to Diamond and Silk earlier today and they made a comment about Obama's threat to the Black community that he will hold them responsible and be disappointed if they don't vote for Hillary. D&S said Democrats, like this President and the Black Caucus act like they own African Americans in this country and have to get their permission to vote. They spoke of how the Black Caucus DEMANDED that Donald J Trump go through them first before going to black neighborhoods. Diamond and Silk were very angry along with a lot of people who called in, the majority African Americans saying the Black Caucus doesn't own them nor do they speak for them.. They're right. The Plantation mentality of Democrats is disgusting... this new poll is amazing.
Diamond and Silk?

LGS, point us to the protocols for sampling, analyzing, and measuring the numbers of the poll.
There's no methodology for polling blacks.,..didn't you read the fucking OP....people need permission from the democrat plantation masters to speak to them..,,

You really are fucking clueless that it is you who oppresses blacks...

So..if they don't vote like you want then to, they're cowards.....very appealing.

Forum List

Back