The real reason why liberals are panicked: Black voters are turning from Clinton to Trump in new pol

I understand you hate the competition.

It's interesting that a few years ago you were a Blue Dog Democrat and now you're a Neo-Con. What made you turn into such a narcissist?
You continue to issue falsehoods in order to deflect your failure. Never have been a Blue Dog, not a Neo-Con (bring the troops home), and not a narcissist, just a well informed clear sighted American who can see the nonsense right and left.

I remember quite clearly that more than a year ago you were being criticized for not being Right enough. I remember because you and I were very like minded. You have changed quite markedly in your points of view.
Not much at all. You have though.
You were much more nationalistic and the Neo-Cons were ridiculing you.
More isolationalistic. I am not a nativist or jingoist or xenophobic at all.

Do you know what is neo-conservatism?

It's interesting that a few years ago you were a Blue Dog Democrat and now you're a Neo-Con. What made you turn into such a narcissist?
You continue to issue falsehoods in order to deflect your failure. Never have been a Blue Dog, not a Neo-Con (bring the troops home), and not a narcissist, just a well informed clear sighted American who can see the nonsense right and left.

I remember quite clearly that more than a year ago you were being criticized for not being Right enough. I remember because you and I were very like minded. You have changed quite markedly in your points of view.

Supply Side and Foreign Intervention.

Good. What is the rest of it?

Good. What is the rest of it?
Business Visas.
It wasn't supposed to be illegals but it is.

So Shakles is telling us that Trump will get 3% of the black vote. OK.

I'm sure that's why her polled voting numbers STILL remain within the margin of error. Then again maybe it's the women that are keeping the race tight? They dont necessarily have to be democrat, just among independents. Any way you care to slice it, all that really matters is Hillary doesn't have the support the democrats are hoping for.
The democrats support her better than the pubs do Trump. He fucked up with "why", and now we will watch them fight over who is better for fighting terrorism.

Seeing that her husband already has a track record of not doing a damn thing through Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia, the U.S. Embassy bombings in Kenya/Tanzania, and the USS Cole Bombing in Yemen, I'm sure you can expect more of the same with Hillary, being that she didn't make herself available during Benghazi, I doubt many felt safe with a Clinton behind the wheel.

A democrat talking point....

Understandable even though you over exaggerate. Trump will put us into a world war.

Meanwhile, the same poll showed Clinton’s support among that group plummeting from 90.4 percent on Sept. 10 to 71.4 percent.

OH, MY.....the tears that Clinton must be shedding that in ONE poll she's only getting 71% of the black vote.......Your morons are desperate for attention, like most masochists. LOL
That would be almost a historic low for Democrats since LBJ....

Forum List

Back