🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Real Scandal

Davey T

Jun 17, 2015
Hillary Clinton is an empirically proven liar and cheat. She jeopardized national security by conducting all government business through her own private server and used her public office to enrich herself and her family. But that is not the real scandal. The real scandal is that the Democrats seem to have no problem with any of this. They still approve of her and Clinton is a shoe-in for the nomination. So the question should be asked: “What is wrong with the Democrats?”

Hillary Clinton is an empirically proven liar and cheat. She jeopardized national security by conducting all government business through her own private server and used her public office to enrich herself and her family. But that is not the real scandal. The real scandal is that the Democrats seem to have no problem with any of this. They still approve of her and Clinton is a shoe-in for the nomination. So the question should be asked: “What is wrong with the Democrats?”

you can look forward to this crap ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ until Clinton gets elected POTUS.

you can look forward to this crap ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ until Clinton gets elected POTUS.
Is it crap? Hillary has been proved to have lied in public statements. This isnt even debatable. She has a 30 year history of playing fast and loose with rules for her own benefit.
In the past Democrats condemned this kind of behavior, no matter who was engaged in it. More recently they save their condemnation for Republicans alone. Republicans by contrast continue to condemn behavior like that from either side.
So what is wrong with Dems?

Is it crap? Hillary has been proved to have lied in public statements. This isnt even debatable. She has a 30 year history of playing fast and loose with rules for her own benefit.
In the past Democrats condemned this kind of behavior, no matter who was engaged in it. More recently they save their condemnation for Republicans alone. Republicans by contrast continue to condemn behavior like that from either side.

proven by who? a little birdie?

LMAO

proven by who? a little birdie?

LMAO
"Nuh-uh" is about all the response libs have. You're dismissed.

you can look forward to this crap ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ until Clinton gets elected POTUS

I'm in my mid 60s, and my health isn't that great.

I figure I have about 5, maybe 10, years left to me.

According to you, I'm going to have to put up with it til the day I die.

Forum List

Back