The REAL Whistleblower Donald Trump: I want Schiff questioned at the highest level for Fraud&Treason

71855517_2787709334574901_7428546216499085312_n.jpg

Adam Schiff fits the stereotype of sleazy lawyer/politician so well, I almost believe he is a professional actor sometimes.

"These are the most important facts we have: 1. The whistleblower wasn't on the call. 2. The IG didn't read the transcript before acting on the whistleblower complaint. 3. The WH released the transcript—which clearly shows the president did nothing that would be impeachable."

When McCabe auditioned for the permanent FBI director's job in Sessions' office, an aide showed Sessions a photo of McCabe wearing a "JILL McCABE FOR STATE SENATE" T-shirt in violation of Hatch Act. Taken aback,McCabe blamed "the right-wing media" for blowing it out of proportion

D0OdJaWX4AE2_c1

"As I learn more and more each day, I am coming to the conclusion that what is taking place is not an impeachment, it is a COUP, intended to take away the Power of the People, their VOTE, their Freedoms, their Second Amendment, Religion, Military, Border Wall, and their God-given rights as a Citizen of The USA!" - President Trump

Forum List

Back