🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The reality of Trump's condolences phone call

Whether they do or not is beside the point. Individuals holding high public office are rightly expected to, in sharing their thoughts, consistently exhibit degrees of circumspection, perspicacity, sincerity, and discretion that Trump doesn't and, apparently, cannot even approach. That man is so turpitudinous that he does not belong in appointed or elected public office of any sort, not even dog catcher.

Huh, and hillary STILL couldn't win .

:lol:
Occam's Razor.

You libs often do need to shave, especially your women!

If you think that what Kelly confirmed and what the Congresscritter said were the same thing, you need to get checked out!

Kelly said he told Trump what to say, and Trump did the best he could to repeat it.

Please note Kelly didn't say Trump repeated what he said, but that Trump "did the best he could" to repeat it.

We know how bad Trump is when he ad-libs the script. How do I know this? Because people "from both sides" have said it.

I don't know any of the specifics. Don't need to, because it's clear what's taking place. Progressives nitpick every fucking word because they're petty and weak. Even when they have nothing they invent something to bitch about, and NOTHING is sacred. At the end of the day progressives lose again, which has become their comfort zone.

Has anyone posted this doozy?

Johnson-FB-post.jpg

Is a LIE of course.

You can tell its a lie because the time stamp is a full hour before trump called AND the format of the avvatar is wrong. Facebook changed it to a circle back in August.

But, that has not stopped the RWNJ assholes from spreading it around.

You people have NO shame. First you support trump's attacks on vets, military, POWs, gold Star Families and now you're lying about this poor woman.

STOP.

:anj_stfu:

Yeah yeah and everything Obama did his first year was golden, he even crapped gold.

It's true Obama didn't call General John Kelly when his son was killed.

He invited him to a White House dinner, and sat him at the table with Michelle Obama.

But Obama didn't give Kelly a phone call.

More liberal lies!

That meeting took place 6 months AFTER his son was killed!

It was a Gold Star Family breakfast.

Check your facts before you lie again.

Are you going to apologize for this one?

The left's petty sore loser attacks on the president are hurting them more than Trump. They tried to use fallen soldiers as political pawns during the Bush presidency this is nothing new, liberals are lowlife scum.

We thought Trump wouldn't LIE while wearing his commander-in-chief hat. But we were wrong. Not just Trump, but now chief of staff Kelly have sunk to telling lies about those killed in action, both in the military and FBI.

Really? What lies would those be?

If you think that what Kelly confirmed and what the Congresscritter said were the same thing, you need to get checked out!

Kelly said he told Trump what to say, and Trump did the best he could to repeat it.

Please note Kelly didn't say Trump repeated what he said, but that Trump "did the best he could" to repeat it.

We know how bad Trump is when he ad-libs the script. How do I know this? Because people "from both sides" have said it.

Kelly lied about Congresswoman Wilson. He knew she is a friend of the family, invited to be there with the rest of the family in the car. And he knew Wilson had not taken credit for funding of the fed center. He lied.

And the damn RWNJs have been adding to the lies ever since.

Look who's talking, where's my $2,500 a year savings on health insurance Obama promised me to get re-elected? How come millions did NOT get to keep their plan and doctor as Obama promised? You have no credibility on the issue of truthfulness, zero.
Obama broke ONE promise.
Trump broke HUNDREDS.

Where's my better cheaper healthcare?
Where's my tax cut?
Where's my infrastructure?
Where's the drained swamp?
Where is the end of Bush wars?

When are all the jobs coming back from overseas?

Where is the wall?

When are all the illegals going to be deported? Why are fewer illegal being deported now than in 2016?

Call us in Nov 2020 then you can bitch and moan if Trump has not delivered on his campaign promises. Until then you are sore losers venting.

Trump promised the the day after his inauguration, the ACA would be repealed and replaced. That the first 100 days of his administration would see the greatest changes in the history of the country. The swamp would be drained. He had a plan for infrastructure, for tax cuts, for law enforcement, for immigration, for health care, and to defeat ISIS.

Where are all these plans? Where is the legislation? Other than signing more executive orders than any President in history, what exactly has he accomplished?

He can't MAKE Congress do their job, but he's doing his best. Why do you think he can dictate those changes?

More liberal lies!

Someone correctly pointed out. Gen Kelly wasn't his sons next of kin.

Trump called Sgt Johnsons widow, not his mother.

Look who's talking, where's my $2,500 a year savings on health insurance Obama promised me to get re-elected? How come millions did NOT get to keep their plan and doctor as Obama promised? You have no credibility on the issue of truthfulness, zero.
Obama broke ONE promise.
Trump broke HUNDREDS.

Where's my better cheaper healthcare?
Where's my tax cut?
Where's my infrastructure?
Where's the drained swamp?
Where is the end of Bush wars?

When are all the jobs coming back from overseas?

Where is the wall?

When are all the illegals going to be deported? Why are fewer illegal being deported now than in 2016?

Call us in Nov 2020 then you can bitch and moan if Trump has not delivered on his campaign promises. Until then you are sore losers venting.

Trump promised the the day after his inauguration, the ACA would be repealed and replaced. That the first 100 days of his administration would see the greatest changes in the history of the country. The swamp would be drained. He had a plan for infrastructure, for tax cuts, for law enforcement, for immigration, for health care, and to defeat ISIS.

Where are all these plans? Where is the legislation? Other than signing more executive orders than any President in history, what exactly has he accomplished?

He can't MAKE Congress do their job, but he's doing his best. Why do you think he can dictate those changes?

If he couldn't do it, he shouldn't have said it. So many give him a pass while he can't get anything done with his own party in control. Weak leadership.

No, this contrived crisis, as always, has been brought to you by Donald J. Trump. As always, Dumb Donald shoots himself in the foot.

It started when reporters asked why Trump hadn't even publically mentioned the 4 soldiers killed in Niger until 12 days after their deaths. Dumb Donald then went off on a twitter rant saying that unlike Obama, and other past Presidents, he calls and writes to all of the families.

Donald Trump brought all of this on himself, as usual. And as usual, he tried to make himself look better by lying about others.

In fact he hadn't called the families of those soldiers either. When he tried to rectify the situation, he made it worse by saying the most insensitive things possible, because Trump has no empathy whatsoever.

So don't blame the left for this PR mess. Trump, as always, brought this all on himself.

Yep, and Kelly should resign over his lie. I feel bad for the man - hang around Tangerine Tornado for too long and this is what happens.

Now his reputation is trashed, but I don't actually want him to quit. Leaving Captain Chaos alone in the Oval Office would be dangerous.

This entire thing could have been avoided if Trump had simply made a couple of phone calls and said:

"Hey, that was a ham-handed thing for me to say and i'm sorry to have offended you."

You must believe Americans are all as dumb and gullible as you.

No, I don't. But I do believe that most Americans are a whole lot smarter than you. That's why Trump's approval numbers are so low and sinking.

Fewer and fewer people believe Trump is honest or capable of doing the job of President and that number is growing every single day, because every single day Donnie does something stupid or dangerous which causes harm to the people he's supposed to serve.

At the same time, the polls say more and more Americans believe the media is using fake news to harass Trump.

We thought Trump wouldn't LIE while wearing his commander-in-chief hat. But we were wrong. Not just Trump, but now chief of staff Kelly have sunk to telling lies about those killed in action, both in the military and FBI.

Really? What lies would those be?

Start with the story of the dediction of the Tampa FBI building in 2015. They played the video, and Kelly clearly was lying about what happened. He didn't even get the cost of the building right. The project cost $194 million, not $20 million.

Trump can't build a house in florida for $20 million.

Then why did Trump lie, saying that "HE" could get the things on his contract with america done. That he could get it done in 100 days, and it would be easy.

Or did you forget what Trump said. He said he was such a great deal maker, that he could get it done.

No, this contrived crisis, as always, has been brought to you by Donald J. Trump. As always, Dumb Donald shoots himself in the foot.

It started when reporters asked why Trump hadn't even publically mentioned the 4 soldiers killed in Niger until 12 days after their deaths. Dumb Donald then went off on a twitter rant saying that unlike Obama, and other past Presidents, he calls and writes to all of the families.

Donald Trump brought all of this on himself, as usual. And as usual, he tried to make himself look better by lying about others.

In fact he hadn't called the families of those soldiers either. When he tried to rectify the situation, he made it worse by saying the most insensitive things possible, because Trump has no empathy whatsoever.

So don't blame the left for this PR mess. Trump, as always, brought this all on himself.

Yep, and Kelly should resign over his lie. I feel bad for the man - hang around Tangerine Tornado for too long and this is what happens.

Now his reputation is trashed, but I don't actually want him to quit. Leaving Captain Chaos alone in the Oval Office would be dangerous.

This entire thing could have been avoided if Trump had simply made a couple of phone calls and said:

"Hey, that was a ham-handed thing for me to say and i'm sorry to have offended you."

You must believe Americans are all as dumb and gullible as you.

No, I don't. But I do believe that most Americans are a whole lot smarter than you. That's why Trump's approval numbers are so low and sinking.

Fewer and fewer people believe Trump is honest or capable of doing the job of President and that number is growing every single day, because every single day Donnie does something stupid or dangerous which causes harm to the people he's supposed to serve.

At the same time, the polls say more and more Americans believe the media is using fake news to harass Trump.

That's not true either. In fact most Americans trust the MSM to tell the truth than they do Donald Trump.
Mr. Haney (given name Eustace Charleston Haney) is a fictional local farmer turned salesman and con man in the rural Hooterville community who was a supporting antagonist character on the 1960s CBS television series Green Acres. He first appeared in the episode Lisa's First Day on the Farm (September 22, 1965).

You should refer to Trump as Mr. Haney.

We should all refer to you as "lying douche bag," because that's what you are - you and that lying clown pig Frederica Wilson.

The only one lying here is YOU, little Trumpanzee. Kelly confirmed what Trump said. Just because you don't believe it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I'm not going to bother arguing this point because everyone knows it's not true.

The only people who "know" it's not true are loyal Trumpanzees. Even Trump knows he lied. You, on the other hand, aren't that smart.

How would you know exactly what was said when there is no recording of the event?

Obviously, you're lying. You will saying anything to destroy Trump. Your ilk have shot their wad and been exposed for what you are.

Because 3 people who were there confirmed it: General Kelly, the soldier's mother and the Congresswoman. Only Trump says otherwise and Trump lies. A lot.

More liberal lies!

Someone correctly pointed out. Gen Kelly wasn't his sons next of kin.

Trump called Sgt Johnsons widow, not his mother.

General Kelly was informed by General Dunsford. He covered that in the press briefing.

At military burials at Arlington National Cemetery, there are two flags to be presented. The flag on the casket is folded and given to the wife, and a second flag that is pre-folded is presented to the mother or father of the slain servicemember. My son's picture once appeared in newspapers nationwide, standing between two large funeral wreaths, as he was the secondary flag bearer for a soldier killed in Iraq, who was kidnaped from his checkpoint and his body was found days later floating in the Euphrates river after he had been tortured to death.

I thank God that he made it through his later tour in Afghanistan safely, as did my ex-son-in-law.

Liberals who use this manufactured fiasco to desecrate the sacrifices of our service man and women are lower than whale shit!

I include people like you in that category!

You should be ashamed of every vile post you have made.

The wiodow confirmed that General Kelly's description of the event was accurate. You, on the other hand, are a known lying douche bag.

Then why did Trump deny he said what Kelly (aka wilsons version) said?

Trump never said anything like "I guess it still hurts".

Get your story straight man! Lie after lie after lie. It's getting old!

We are all getting hosed as nothing gets done. And people are arguing about a call from the president. Don't buy into the distractions!

Forum List

Back