The reality of Trump's condolences phone call

f4b3747098c60135f686005056a9545d.gif

I don't know any of the specifics. Don't need to, because it's clear what's taking place. Progressives nitpick every fucking word because they're petty and weak. Even when they have nothing they invent something to bitch about, and NOTHING is sacred. At the end of the day progressives lose again, which has become their comfort zone.

Donald Trump created his own problems. If he hadn't told lie after lie then this would not have happened. As usual Trump and his supporters blame everyone except the real culprit. Trump. All Trump had to say was something along the lines of "I did not mean to hurt anyone and I apologize if I did." But no. Trump's first instinct was to lie. Now Kelly has lied. Trump made ho=is bed and must lay in it.

The media would still be running with the story full throttle because the left would never let a crisis go to waste.

I don't know any of the specifics. Don't need to, because it's clear what's taking place. Progressives nitpick every fucking word because they're petty and weak. Even when they have nothing they invent something to bitch about, and NOTHING is sacred. At the end of the day progressives lose again, which has become their comfort zone.

A couple of things here...you conservatives did the same exact thing to Obama so stop whining and pretending to be all outraged. You destroyed "sacred" a long time ago.

Beyond that - this was a real FAIL. That congresswoman betrayed a trust - what should have been CONFIDENTIAL conversation was publicized in the worst possible way, and what should NEVER be politicized was. This was definately a low point and all who jumped in to the fray should be embarresed.

Conservatives may have done, but the media didn't. The fame media kissed his ass every single day. He could do no wrong as far as they are concerned. Snowflakes behave as if the media is nuetral in these affairs. It obviously isn't. This thing would have never been in the news if the fake media was neutral.

OH BULLSHIT. The rightwing media jumped on every thing Obama said and misconstrued it. Don't give me that crap - I'm sick of it. You and your media are no better.

How would you ever hear anything from the right wing media? The droning from the liberal media is twenty times that!

Horseshit. Douche bag lying clown pigs and the fake media are doing everything they can to destroy Trump. No one is fooled. You're a douche bag just like the sleazy lying Congress pig.

The media asks the questions, and replays the videos.

It's not our problem that Trump and his associates chose to lie about everything/ And not just the big things, but everything big and small.
That is part of the problem...he relentlessly attacks the media, and they attack him, then he lies about things and makes it worse. All presidents have to learn to develop a thick skin. Trump hasn't.

Bullshit! The media starts it and Trump responds! They aren't used to a President that will stand up to them when they make fake news their reason for being.

That is part of the problem...he relentlessly attacks the media, and they attack him, then he lies about things and makes it worse. All presidents have to learn to develop a thick skin. Trump hasn't.

Ironic that republicans call Trump a RINO, where Trump has no rhino qualities
I don't know. Apparently in his younger days, he was quite horny!

One or two stories about the great accomplishments in Raqqa, 50 stories on some Democrat hat queen and how she lied about Trump's call the widow of a fallen solder. This has become the norm of our media since Trump took office.

You're finally getting it. The press covers what the president says (or tweets), and Trump said nothing about Raqqa, but tweeted a storm about congresswoman Wilson. So it's TRUMP who pushed 50 stories on Wilson, and none on Raqqa.
If Trump would stop the twitter storms over minor things the story would have died.

This did not start out because of his Tweeting.

If Trump would stop the twitter storms over minor things the story would have died.
Conspiracy theory is that Trump really screwed up in Niger (the next Benghazi) and instead distracts everybody with the Johnson / Wilson attacks.

Trump had nothing to do with Niger. The entire battle took 30 minutes and the French came to the rescue. Spin it, man, spin it!

There is as strong possibility I have trained with these soldiers. Your cowardly deflection is not appreciated.

Just the latest contrived crisis brought to you by the anti-American Left. They hope they are killing Donald Trump with a thousand cuts but it's more like another rock thrown in their own boat.

No, this contrived crisis, as always, has been brought to you by Donald J. Trump. As always, Dumb Donald shoots himself in the foot.

It started when reporters asked why Trump hadn't even publically mentioned the 4 soldiers killed in Niger until 12 days after their deaths. Dumb Donald then went off on a twitter rant saying that unlike Obama, and other past Presidents, he calls and writes to all of the families.

Donald Trump brought all of this on himself, as usual. And as usual, he tried to make himself look better by lying about others.

In fact he hadn't called the families of those soldiers either. When he tried to rectify the situation, he made it worse by saying the most insensitive things possible, because Trump has no empathy whatsoever.

So don't blame the left for this PR mess. Trump, as always, brought this all on himself.

Why do you post lies that can easily be refuted? Apparently it is a psychosis with you.

I find it interesting that of all the families that Trump called only this one had a problem and she is a black democrat liberal with an obvious axe to grind. All the other families seem to be satisfied with the compassion the President showed them.

15 minutes of fame?

First Trump only called about a third of the gold star families.

Do you know how FEW combat deaths we have had since Trump was in office? I suggest you look.

We had more non-combat deaths than combat deaths by a wide margin.

That and a Trump hating Congress idiot was there with her.

She was a school teacher, and later a principle. She started a mentoring program that johnson was part of. She knew him and his family for years, she was a family friend.

Principle what? A principle example of a lying, cheating liberal loon? Yes.

Oh, you meant "principal"!

Florida has the lowest standards for school administrators. Most that I knew were either idiots or assholes.

Just the latest contrived crisis brought to you by the anti-American Left. They hope they are killing Donald Trump with a thousand cuts but it's more like another rock thrown in their own boat.

A Trump supporter should never discuss "contrived crises" ;)
What crisis did Trump contrive, asshole?

This one stupid! Just about every Tweet storm he starts is another contrived crisis. Especially when he tries making himself look good by lying about others.

Seriously, in every comparison he makes between himself and Obama, Trump comes off as a pompous jackass.

Which of Trump's Tweets started this?

Oops! None of them!

These things seem to be distractions from the fact our government is not fixing any problems...

Donald Trump created his own problems. If he hadn't told lie after lie then this would not have happened. As usual Trump and his supporters blame everyone except the real culprit. Trump. All Trump had to say was something along the lines of "I did not mean to hurt anyone and I apologize if I did." But no. Trump's first instinct was to lie. Now Kelly has lied. Trump made his bed and must lay in it.

The media would still be running with the story full throttle because the left would never let a crisis go to waste.

If Trump apologized, there would be no story.

The story is all about how Trump doubles down on his errors. Notice that Trump University isn't in the news. Had Trump NOT settled, and was still lying and denying, it would be front page news.

As the recent episode with the widow of the soldier killed in Niger shows, the media jackals will take anything he says and twist it to serve their narrative.

According to Wilson, Trump said "he knew what he signed up for"
According to Kelly, Trump said "he knew what he signed up for"

According to Trump, "I didn't say what Wilson claimed"

Wilson, Johnsons mother in law, and even Kelly confirmed what Trump said.

Yet Trump denied he said it.
The widow herself says otherwise. Case closed.

The family of the soldier confirmed what Trump said. General Kelly also confirmed he said it. Stop lying and admit Trump is an idiot.

Do you get vision and hearing checks free with your Canadian healthcare? I suggest you avail yourself of that opportunity.

If you think that what Kelly confirmed and what the Congresscritter said were the same thing, you need to get checked out!

Bullshit! The media starts it and Trump responds! They aren't used to a President that will stand up to them when they make fake news their reason for being.

Bull, the media is used to presidents fighting back. What they aren't used to is the president lying his ass off to do so.

Donald Trump created his own problems. If he hadn't told lie after lie then this would not have happened. As usual Trump and his supporters blame everyone except the real culprit. Trump. All Trump had to say was something along the lines of "I did not mean to hurt anyone and I apologize if I did." But no. Trump's first instinct was to lie. Now Kelly has lied. Trump made his bed and must lay in it.

If Trump apologized, there would be no story.

The story is all about how Trump doubles down on his errors. Notice that Trump University isn't in the news. Had Trump NOT settled, and was still lying and denying, it would be front page news.

Do you often apologize when you do nothing wrong? As a spineless liberal, I'll bet you do! You could be standing a room by yourself, and suddenly yell out "Sorry!" just in case.

Apologize for the statement about Trump University even though you are wrong on that one too, let's see you do it!

Last edited:

Bull, the media is used to presidents fighting back. What they aren't used to is the president lying his ass off to do so.

Obama never had to fight back. All he did was make a phone call and the story would be immediately retracted, the reporter fired, and a campaign contribution made to soothe his hurt pride!

Forum List

Back