The reality of Trump's condolences phone call

Kelly described his eloquent version as what "Trump TRIED to say"

The widow agreed with Kelly's characterization of Trump's remarks, you lying piece of shit.
No she confirmed the words, not the tone. Kelly said it much better. Trump couldn't help himself saying the same thing, but meaning that it wasn't his fault.

That's the issue.

She confirmed the tone, scumball. The words, in context, do not convey what pieces of shit like you claim.

And just to be clear, you referring to a black female Member of Congress as "Aunt Esther", is both racist and sexist. This is a typical right wing tactic to tear down a very valid criticism of Trump who had both lied about past Presidents and lied about his own actions in dealing with gold star families.

Mr. Haney (given name Eustace Charleston Haney) is a fictional local farmer turned salesman and con man in the rural Hooterville community who was a supporting antagonist character on the 1960s CBS television series Green Acres. He first appeared in the episode Lisa's First Day on the Farm (September 22, 1965).

You should refer to Trump as Mr. Haney.

We should all refer to you as "lying douche bag," because that's what you are - you and that lying clown pig Frederica Wilson.

If this pig was not with the family during that call, chances are the family would have taken the call the way it was intended just like the three other families. I believe they were coerced by a typical leftist politician that wanted to take this sad event and use it for her benefit just like the Wellman funeral or Gifford's shooting.

So you expected Trump to say something stupid?

Most people would be proud to share the presidents words of condolence with everybody who lost a loved one.

Yes they probably would, but not a leftist. Everything is politics with the left. And if it's not politics, they'll make it into politics.

We should all refer to you as "lying douche bag," because that's what you are - you and that lying clown pig Frederica Wilson.

Considering your English skills, or lack thereof, you are in no place to be demanding that I tell you where I got my degree.

Based on your resorting to foul mouthed retorts when you run out of things to say, I would doubt you have one.

Yes they probably would, but not a leftist. Everything is politics with the left. And if it's not politics, they'll make it into politics.

When Ronald Reagan gave condolences after the Challenger explosion. Bill Clinton after the Oklahoma City bombing, Bush after 9-11,

It wasn't political.

Trump can't help himself. Even at his fathers own funeral, Trump changed the subject to himself.

She confirmed the tone, scumball. The words, in context, do not convey what pieces of shit like you claim.

Wrong. Wilson and Johnson both confirmed the disrespect.

Wilison is a lying pig, and not in a position to confirm anything. She has hated Trump since the day he was elected, and the soldier's mother probably also hated him.

Anyone who defends this bitch is a a piece of shit. I have never witnessed any behavior in the political arena lower than this, but all you fucking douche bags pile on to support it.

Considering your English skills, or lack thereof, you are in no place to be demanding that I tell you where I got my degree.

Based on your resorting to foul mouthed retorts when you run out of things to say, I would doubt you have one.

When you keep repeating the same despicable lies over and over, then insults are what you have earned. You have proven that you're a piece of shit.

When Ronald Reagan gave condolences after the Challenger explosion. Bill Clinton after the Oklahoma City bombing, Bush after 9-11,

It wasn't political.

Trump can't help himself. Even at his fathers own funeral, Trump changed the subject to himself.

This didn't become political until that piece of shit Frederica Wilson made it poltical. It's hilarious how weasels like you blame Trump for all the sins your side commits.

Wilison is a lying pig, and not in a position to confirm anything. She has hated Trump since the day he was elected, and the soldier's mother probably also hated him.

That's why it was Johnson who confirmed it.

And then when Kelly repeated the same exact words as what he told Trump to say,

This didn't become political until that piece of shit Frederica Wilson made it poltical. It's hilarious how weasels like you blame Trump for all the sins your side commits.

Actually it became political when Trump stupidly said he was the first president to call gold star families.

It wasn't political.

It wasn't political when Trump called her either. By the Generals own testimony, he advised Trump not to make any calls, but Trump felt compelled that it was his duty to do so.

It didn't become political until the hat lady made it that way and fed it to the MSM.

Actually it became political when Trump stupidly said he was the first president to call gold star families.

No, he said that afterwards of the attack on him.

It was BEFORE. But of course Trump had to instantly walk it back, saying he didn't know whether Obama called gold star families, but it was what he was told.

No, it was after. Why would Trump even mention DumBama if it was not an issue at the time?

It was BEFORE. But of course Trump had to instantly walk it back, saying he didn't know whether Obama called gold star families, but it was what he was told.

No, it was after. Why would Trump even mention DumBama if it was not an issue at the time?

That's why it was so stupid. Nobody asked. Trump just threw that out.

The raging controversy over Trump and the families of fallen soldiers, explained

Monday, at an impromptu Rose Garden press conference that featured a question about why President Trump hadn’t spoken personally about the four American soldiers who died in Niger 12 days earlier.

This, one would have thought, would be the occasion for a public acknowledgement of their service and some mournful remarks about their deaths.

Instead, Trump delivered a peevish and defensive response that’s unleashed a multi-pronged political controversy.

"If you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn't make calls — a lot of them didn't make calls. I like to make calls when it's appropriate," Trump said when asked why he didn’t call the families of the fallen soldiers.

Then the floodgates opened:

Whether they do or not is beside the point. Individuals holding high public office are rightly expected to, in sharing their thoughts, consistently exhibit degrees of circumspection, perspicacity, sincerity, and discretion that Trump doesn't and, apparently, cannot even approach. That man is so turpitudinous that he does not belong in appointed or elected public office of any sort, not even dog catcher.

You bet, Clinton was a prime example.
I don't much care now what prognostications one might offer about what she would or would not have been like as POTUS. She's and he is, and he's as turpitudinous as it gets without one's being the Devil incarnate.

Bill Clinton not Hillary. Your prognostications are getting the better of you.
Well, I care even less about Bill Clinton's rectitude or lack thereof as POTUS some 20 odd years ago. His rectitude no longer matters.

B Clinton mattered some while he was on an airplane with Lynch, doing Hillary's dirty business.

In terms of public policy and Lynch's job at the time, he didn't matter at all. The situation was no different than that of one's seeing a friend/close acquaintance at a restaurant, or knowing they are there at the time, and visiting their table or private dining room to chat.

Doing so it not at all uncommon at any level of society. All that's uncommon is that people of Bill's economic cohort and Lynch's then professional level have access to and use chartered/private planes. The average person doesn't cross paths with their friends and acquaintances in the course of using general aviation rather than commercial flights. The average person does, however, cross paths with their friends and close acquaintances in other venues and situations -- malls, grocery stores, parking lots, etc. -- and they most certainly do, time permitting, bother to reach out to them and engage in social banter.

That's why it was so stupid. Nobody asked. Trump just threw that out.

The raging controversy over Trump and the families of fallen soldiers, explained

Monday, at an impromptu Rose Garden press conference that featured a question about why President Trump hadn’t spoken personally about the four American soldiers who died in Niger 12 days earlier.

This, one would have thought, would be the occasion for a public acknowledgement of their service and some mournful remarks about their deaths.

Instead, Trump delivered a peevish and defensive response that’s unleashed a multi-pronged political controversy.

"If you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn't make calls — a lot of them didn't make calls. I like to make calls when it's appropriate," Trump said when asked why he didn’t call the families of the fallen soldiers.

Then the floodgates opened:

Okay, I investigated the timeline and found that I was off 24 hours. However, what did his comment about DumBama have to do with Aunt Esther making these allegations of what Trump said to the military widow? In other words, if Trump said nothing about it, do you think she wouldn't have gone to CNN and made those statements?

Why does DumBama need her for protection?

That's why it was Johnson who confirmed it.

And then when Kelly repeated the same exact words as what he told Trump to say,

Johnson (the widow) didn't confirm what the lying cowboy pig congressthing said, moron. She said Trump was respectful. Who cares what the mother said? She's obviously of the same ilk as pig Frederica.

Forum List

Back