The reality of whats going on in NC

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Yeah. This is a current event since it's happening right now. The real reason tiktok is being attacked so that private citizens AROUND THE WORLD can't post things such as this and even conservatives in this country just fall in line with the crap. EVERY APP IS TRACKING YOU. THE PHONE YOU HAVE WAS MADE IN CHINA!!!

THEY ARE CENSORING US!!!! WAKE UP CONSERVATIVES!!!! THE LEFT ARE ALREADY TOO CONTAMINATED. ONLY MIRACLE can save them.

Wake up!!

Last edited:

Yeah. This is a current event since it's happening right now. The real reason tiktok is being attacked so that private citizens AROUND THE WORLD can't post things such as this and even conservatives in this country just fall in line with the crap. EVERY APP IS TRACKING YOU. THE PHONE YOU HAVE WAS MADE IN CHINA!!!

THEY ARE CENSORING US!!!! WAKE UP CONSERVATIVES!!!! THE LEFT ARE ALREADY TOO CONTAMINATED. ONLY MIRACLE can save them.

Wake up!!

This guy looks like he's been stoked up by politics to the point where he will become a bad guy with his guns. The police should at least be proactive enough to check if he owns an AR15 or some other weapon that people in his contition shouldn't have.
Also noticable is that he's a skinny little guy who fits the description for an AR-15 owner.

I don't know what difference does it make!?

It makes a lot of difference.

he could be some dude in fucking upstate NY posting a video.

The fact that you're laughing at a natural disaster makes me see that I was completely wrong about you being a decent person at one point.

Fuck off an die little bitch. I did no such fucking thing.

Put me on ignore if you are going to be such a lying bitch

Nope! I'm done with the ignore button now. I realized that I don't even need it anymore. All I have to do is just scroll past posters that I don't want to respond to.

yet here you are responding to me yet again. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

For the record everybody this is exactly why for the most part that I don't trust liberals. They're wolves in sheep's clothing.

Look gang. I live in Western North Carolina. My son lives in downtown Boone. My brother lives in the town that got warnings of a dam catastrophic failure and warned to evacuate which turned out to be a false alarm. He still has no water. Power is on.

• Most deaths, about 100 in NC, were a result of flash floods
  • The National Guard is delivering to the few remote areas that are hard to get to by car
  • Down to about 200,000 without power and that is expected to be nearly all fixed today
  • Water in some areas is going to take more days of treatment

The response has been overwhelming and better than could be expected. Some travel restrictions are in place to prioritize travel for supplies and rescue. 1-40 being down is a total bitch for travel in the area. National parks opened yesterday.

A guy who lives in North Carolina, suffering under democrat policies, particularly, the democrat's arresting those bringing supplies and rescuing survivors.
That's not is happening here. You should find better sources than a tik tok guy in a dark room.

Screenshot_20241004_143258_Photos.jpg

It's a war and we don't even know it.

Look gang. I live in Western North Carolina. My son lives in downtown Boone. My brother lives in the town that got warnings of a dam catastrophic failure and warned to evacuate which turned out to be a false alarm. He still has no water. Power is on.

• Most deaths, about 100 in NC, were a result of flash floods
  • The National Guard is delivering to the few remote areas that are hard to get to by car
  • Down to about 200,000 without power and that is expected to be nearly all fixed today
  • Water in some areas is going to take more days of treatment

The response has been overwhelming and better than could be expected. Some travel restrictions are in place to prioritize travel for supplies and rescue. 1-40 being down is a total bitch for travel in the area. National parks opened yesterday.
When did you move from FL to ground zero?
You had tales of dead bodies in the FL hospital parking lot from Covid as related to you by a family member.

Forum List

Back