The reason Congress has banned all Vaping

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Big Tobacco pays every state a certain amount of money as ransom to continue to sell a product that kills people. The states leveraged those payments into bonds. Vaping is cutting into tobacco sales substantially. A holding company for big tobacco bought Juul and are just writing them off and putting them out of business.

Now tobacco has their own non cigarette means by which to administer nicotine...

IQOS

Whenever Congress tells you it’s about the children.....it’s not about the fucking children.

These bans were never about protecting our children and health. It was about protecting the bottom of lines of their major campaign contributors.

Look kids, if you’re going to put bullshit into your lungs it better be from Phillip Morris!

These bans were never about protecting our children and health. It was about protecting the bottom of lines of their major campaign contributors.

Look kids, if you’re going to put bullshit into your lungs it better be from Phillip Morris!

That's one side of it. The other is the anti-smoking people are now becoming anti-nicotine people, because someone came up with a product that removed the "smoke" issue from said activity, and they just can't deal with it.

That's one side of it. The other is the anti-smoking people are now becoming anti-nicotine people, because someone came up with a product that removed the "smoke" issue from said activity, and they just can't deal with it.

Control freaks are never satisfied and won't rest until everyone acts in a fashion they deem appropriate. Why these fucks can't mind their business is beyond me.

Control freaks are never satisfied and won't rest until everyone acts in a fashion they deem appropriate. Why these fucks can't mind their business is beyond me.

For some it has replaced religion, for others it has replaced their original addiction, be it former cigarette users becoming anti smoking zealots, or recovering alcoholics becoming temperance zealots. (and yes they still do exist, they are the ones trying to lower BAC standards to as close to zero as possible)

There is a little bit of truth to this....they are useful idiots, but the invisible hand is the tobacco lobby.

A significant portion of Juul was bought by Philip Morris to be put out of business so that PM could sell their iQOS.

Juul - Wikipedia

There is a little bit of truth to this....they are useful idiots, but the invisible hand is the tobacco lobby.

A significant portion of Juul was bought by Philip Morris to be put out of business so that PM could sell their iQOS.

Juul - Wikipedia

Businesses compete with each other. I doubt PM wants to ban vaping. I can see them wanting to make the FDA process as difficult as possible when it comes to testing and certifying vape products.

Vaping had gotten ALOT of people to quit cigarettes. This is all a move by big tobacco.

Your state governments are in bed with big tobacco. Congrats to us all.

Juul - Wikipedia

Businesses compete with each other. I doubt PM wants to ban vaping. I can see them wanting to make the FDA process as difficult as possible when it comes to testing and certifying vape products.

I disagree completely. PM is in the tobacco business.

They are trying to ban menthol cigs too

Yes they are,,,It was a compromise to make it appear not to be total bullshit. Menthol smokers will just move to regular cigarettes, it’s still tobacco.

We will see who this all plays out.

The math is easy. The dots are not tough to connect.

If state bonds default, it’s really bad. Tobacco said that Congress had better do something or they will start missing payments.

We all know the real solution would have been to make cigarettes illegal period. Sure there would be a black market, but isn’t cocaine illegal.

Last edited:

Juul - Wikipedia

PM will adjust to selling vapes, because you can extract nicotine from tobacco.

Juul - Wikipedia

Congress just voted to ban all vaping.PM isn’t adjusting to shit. PM called the shot as I just outlined so they don’t force the states to default on their tobacco bonds.

It will be interesting to see what happens to this bill in the Senate and if Trump signs it.

He should veto it.

Yea, so PM is calling the shots and pulling the strings of Congress from K street

More and more government interference in our freedom. Fucking wonderful.

Tobacco pays each state every year for HEATH EXPENSES.

The states leveraged this annuity into bonds to get many multiples of these tobacco payments.

If Tobacco defaults, states are fucked. It’s not that complex, really.

Why aren’t states spending all that bond money on healthcare?

Juul - Wikipedia

Congress just voted to ban all vaping.PM isn’t adjusting to shit. PM called the shot as I just outlined so they don’t force the states to default on their tobacco bonds.

Link?

Juul - Wikipedia

Link?

Link to how Tobacco bonds work and how Vaping is cutting into Tobacco revenue?

Do links make it any more or less real? Connect the dots yourself. Don’t be a sheep.

This is the Real Reason Your State Wants to Ban Vaping

Forum List

Back