The Red State War On Gay Marriage

So there you are. The Left and its neo-fascist elements in all its glory. You will do what we tell you. You will think what we tell you. Dissent will be crushed.
Fuck you. Fuck the judge in that case. Fuck the faggots.

This is possibly the worst response I've ever seen to anything.

When you are compelled to provide a service to another, what does that make you? I can tell you one thing, it ain't free.

When you are compelled to provide a service to another, what does that make you? I can tell you one thing, it ain't free.

Maybe. But it's also completely un-American. And your principles of discrimination and segregationist don't belong in this land.

Freedom is unAmerican? Wow, thanks Mr Orwell.

You don't have the right to discriminate against italians, jews, blacks, british, norwegians, etc. Oh and also gays. If you don't like a country that protects people's rights then GTFO you embarrassing moron.

Maybe. But it's also completely un-American. And your principles of discrimination and segregationist don't belong in this land.

Freedom is unAmerican? Wow, thanks Mr Orwell.

You don't have the right to discriminate against italians, jews, blacks, british, norwegians, etc. Oh and also gays. If you don't like a country that protects people's rights then GTFO you embarrassing moron.

Freedom is precisely the right to engage in behavior you might find reprehensible. Go look it up sometime, comrade.

again, should a lesbian couple be able to force a baker to bake a cake for their wedding? No ramblings about a glorious future where this won't even be an issue. Yes, or No.

[MENTION=23094]martybegan[/MENTION]

Yes. That precedent has been established and will continue to be upheld. If their business operates in the public domain they cannot discriminate based on race, religion, or sexual preference.

These are excerpts from the Judge's statement on last year's Colorado case:

"Respondents argue that if they are compelled to make a cake for a same-sex wedding, then a black baker could not refuse to make a cake bearing a white-supremacist message for a member of the Aryan Nation; and an Islamic baker could not refuse to make a cake denigrating the Koran for the Westboro Baptist Church. However, neither of these fanciful hypothetical situations proves Respondents’ point. In both cases, it is the explicit, unmistakable, offensive message that the bakers are asked to put on the cake that gives rise to the bakers’ free speech right to refuse. That, however, is not the case here, where Respodnents refused to bake any cake for Complainants regardless of what was written on it or what it looked like. Respondents have no free speech right to refuse because they were only asked to bake a cake, not make a speech."

I'm assuming your response will be that the government will try to force Churches to conduct gay weddings. That has happened in some countries in Europe but they are not America. America has rights set aside for Churches that cannot be infringed upon which is why religious institutions are right now winning in the courts against some of Obamacare's provisions.

Bakeries are not Churches.

So there you are. The Left and its neo-fascist elements in all its glory. You will do what we tell you. You will think what we tell you. Dissent will be crushed.

Tissue?

Freedom is precisely the right to engage in behavior you might find reprehensible. Go look it up sometime, comrade.

[MENTION=20947]The Rabbi[/MENTION]

If you think freedom is the right to discriminate against whoever you want then you're in the wrong country.

Last edited:
California is a red state!? WHO KNEW! Took some activist judges to make faggotry "marriage" legal there!

There is no mention of California in the opening post or the article linked therein.

Because I support a business's right to not serve anyone they don't want to. Including me!

So...if you are in a state with public accomodation laws...what are YOU doing to get them repealed?

Fortunately I live in a state where deviants aren't welcomed or tolerated and we sure don't let them "marry" if they were allowed to "marry" I would back whatever politician that was pushing for the law to be changed...I am also in favor of the bill in Oklahoma that would let the state not recognize ANY marriage straight or homosexual.

[MENTION=23094]martybegan[/MENTION]

Yes. That precedent has been established and will continue to be upheld. If their business operates in the public domain they cannot discriminate based on race, religion, or sexual preference.

These are excerpts from the Judge's statement on last year's Colorado case:

I'm assuming your response will be that the government will try to force Churches to conduct gay weddings. That has happened in some countries in Europe but they are not America. America has rights set aside for Churches that cannot be infringed upon which is why religious institutions are right now winning in the courts against some of Obamacare's provisions.

Bakeries are not Churches.

Tissue?

The rabbi is a gigantic vagina filled with tears of impotent rage. Tissues are useless to him as they'd almost immediately disintegrate.
[MENTION=20112]bodecea[/MENTION] too

Last edited:

You must be one of the grandest hypocrites on this fucking planet. You engage is segregation every time you make a decision who you will associate with and you engage in discrimination every time you order from a menu. I don't fault you for your choices because you are supposed to have freedom to associate with whom ever you wish and make choices that make you happy. Yet you think you have the authority to take those choices from others through the force of government, REALLY?

You must be one of the grandest hypocrites on this fucking planet. You engage is segregation every time you make a decision who you will associate with and you engage in discrimination every time you order from a menu. I don't fault you for your choices because you are supposed to have freedom to associate with whom ever you wish and make choices that make you happy. Yet you think you have the authority to take those choices from others through the force of government, REALLY?

Are you saying that businesses should be allowed to discriminate against blacks, jews, whites, muslims, italians, christians, greeks, french, mulattos, asians, greeks, germans, mexicans etc.

Is that what you want for this country?

Are you saying that businesses should be allowed to discriminate against blacks, jews, whites, muslims, italians, christians, greeks, french, mulattos, asians, greeks, germans, mexicans etc.

Yep. Every one should have the right to chose who they do business with, whether they own the business or are a customer. Should government be able to tell you where to shop? Let's see how much deeper you can dig your hypocritical hole.

If you think freedom is the right to discriminate against whoever you want then you're in the wrong country.

If you think the govt can dictate how when and with whom you do business then you are in the wrong country. May I suggest Cuba for your next permanent vacation. Cocksucker.

Yep. Every one should have the right to chose who they do business with, whether they own the business or are a customer. Should government be able to tell you where to shop? Let's see how much deeper you can dig your hypocritical hole.

Well if you believe that then fair enough. I probably won't be able to find any inconsistencies in your argument.

But I can take solace in that your way of thinking is at most 2 generations away from being completely gone. And, according to many recent rulings, is pretty much already gone from having any power in this country.

Well if you believe that then fair enough. I probably won't be able to find any inconsistencies in your argument.

But I can take solace in that your way of thinking is at most 2 generations away from being completely gone. And, according to many recent rulings, is pretty much already gone from having any power in this country.

How about you answer my question.

We're well on the road to fascism, is what you mean. Yes, unfortunately.

The answer is obvious: he does. That's the basis of Obamacare.

It seems like a useless exercise but sure I'll bite. No.

So a lesbian couple has a right to force a baker to bake a cake for them?

In the next couple generations that won't be an issue as lesbian couples will have their rights recognized and only fringe elements of the public will be questioning those rights as happened with racial segregation. The train keeps picking up speed and it's not going to be stopping.

So in your future Churches will be forced to perform ceremonies for gay couples?
A minister can refuse to marry a gay couple just as they can refuse to marry an interracial couple. The pressure to do so does not come from the law but rather from the congregation and public.

Forum List

Back