The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?

The best way to bring about religious freedom in Saudi Arabia is as yet undiscovered. However, I can say with certainty that ending religious freedom in London or here.....is NOT going to accomplish that goal.

Ya dumb shit.

Please point out when anybody here has suggested ending religious freedom?

Anyone here at USMB?

Great Gatsby: "Nuke Mecca, no innocents there".

SassyIrishLass "Nuke Mecca, that will grab their attention."

FJO "Nuke Tehran. Nuke Islamabad. Blast and demolish all mosques in all predominantly Christian countries in the world because they are nothing but recruitment centers for ISIS."

num_nut "Nuke Mecca. Put a stop this nonsense here and now."

Slyhunter "I'm not a Christian and I say nuke Mecca."

waltky "Nuke Mecca, Medina, Tehran, Damascus, Baghdad...

... and any other locale...

... where there is a Muslim center of influence."

Need more? That's just a few of the nuclear option intolerants...for starters.

Search Results for Query: nuke Mecca | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So, you found some people in a completely different thread who are as far from liberal as you are.

What does that have to do with this thread?

So you concede that there are many many many many conservatives like yourself who are intolerant of Islam,

but not all of them happen to be in this thread?

lol. You're a loon.
You make a silly strawman statement and call him crazy.

Don't ask me to explain it to you because you're hopeless.

So you concede that there are many many many many conservatives like yourself who are intolerant of Islam,

lol. You're a loon.

Every time I think you have outdone yourself in regards to pure stupidity, you top it.

Good work.

Your thread is about you bitching about London electing a Muslim mayor.
Holy crap, LOOK at THIS.

Seriously, I'm running out of adjectives.

How does a mind work like this?

Now you deny your own thread topic? Now we have to read back to you your own opening lines?

"This is so fascinating to watch, and election of London's new mayor is shedding even more light on it.

Members of one specific religion - a religion with a current record of extreme violence, intimidation and terror - are telling us precisely what they're going to do, and they're doing it. It's expansion is clear and rapid and undeniable. We're watching it happen in real time, particularly across Europe. This isn't a partisan or religious opinion, it is a clear fact, based on observation."
And hey, NYc:

When you "quoted" my OP, you somehow "forgot" to include this part of it:

And directly to the Regressive Leftists here: I'm certainly not, nor do I ever, expect a straight, clear and honest answer from you on this. What I expect from you is the standard deflection, derision, personal insults and name-calling. I know that's what we'll get, it's an easy prediction. This thread is specifically about your behaviors, not about Islam. I'm just curious about this, and perhaps some other responses will shed some light or provide some clues.

Why didn't you include that in your "quote"? Would any of your equally-dishonest Regressive Lefty friends like to explain this oversight?

I doubt it. The Regressive Left are congenital LIARS.

Holy crap, LOOK at THIS.

Now you deny your own thread topic? Now we have to read back to you your own opening lines?

"This is so fascinating to watch, and election of London's new mayor is shedding even more light on it.

Members of one specific religion - a religion with a current record of extreme violence, intimidation and terror - are telling us precisely what they're going to do, and they're doing it. It's expansion is clear and rapid and undeniable. We're watching it happen in real time, particularly across Europe. This isn't a partisan or religious opinion, it is a clear fact, based on observation."
Wow.

This thread is about -- and I know how closely you've been following it, so I know you know this -- why the Regressive Left is so tolerant of Islam while being so intolerant of Christianity.

I'll bet you even made your fellow Regressive Lefties roll their eyes with THAT one.

You are crazed.

Can you not even read your own post?

Holy crap, LOOK at THIS.

And hey, NYc:

When you "quoted" my OP, you somehow "forgot" to include this part of it:

And directly to the Regressive Leftists here: I'm certainly not, nor do I ever, expect a straight, clear and honest answer from you on this. What I expect from you is the standard deflection, derision, personal insults and name-calling. I know that's what we'll get, it's an easy prediction. This thread is specifically about your behaviors, not about Islam. I'm just curious about this, and perhaps some other responses will shed some light or provide some clues.

Why didn't you include that in your "quote"? Would any of your equally-dishonest Regressive Lefty friends like to explain this oversight?

I doubt it. The Regressive Left are congenital LIARS.
he quoted the opening lines, and stated this. what are you whining about?

Holy crap, LOOK at THIS.

Wow.

This thread is about -- and I know how closely you've been following it, so I know you know this -- why the Regressive Left is so tolerant of Islam while being so intolerant of Christianity.

I'll bet you even made your fellow Regressive Lefties roll their eyes with THAT one.

You are crazed.

Can you not even read your own post?
Please see post 1174, where I point out your blatant dishonesty.

lol. You're a loon.

Every time I think you have outdone yourself in regards to pure stupidity, you top it.

Good work.

Are you now trying to pass yourself off as tolerant of Islam?

Forum List

Back